Thread: Visiting el Caucho

Thanks

Cool Visiting el Caucho

I am planning to visit DR, Boca Chica 23-27 June 07. I made reservations with Francesco, at El Caucho, including transportation from the Airport. I will be reporting about the hotel and the chicas available at the place. Since I am arriving around 10:00 pm after a long day, I may just pick one and chill for my first night. It is my first time at this place, so, any advice about chicas, safety, or similar information is appreciated.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodmasterson For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Re: Visiting el Caucho

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmasterson View Post
    I am planning to visit DR, Boca Chica 23-27 June 07. I made reservations with Francesco, at El Caucho, including transportation from the Airport. I will be reporting about the hotel and the chicas available at the place. Since I am arriving around 10:00 pm after a long day, I may just pick one and chill for my first night. It is my first time at this place, so, any advice about chicas, safety, or similar information is appreciated.
    DON'T DO EL CAUCHO.......The hotel rooms are in desperate need of help. I just got back from BC and that was my first choice but after examination of the rooms we decided against it, and stayed at Costalunga

5. The Following User Says Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will take your advice and will be staying at the Costalunga. Don't know a thing about the place, though. Do you know the best place to pick up a chica from that particular hotel?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodmasterson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 405 Posts

In Boca Chica: During the day just walk around the beach or in the town. The place is pretty much a whoretown so most chicas are willing and able. The main strip is called El Duarte. At night go to the disco called Route 66, although I heard other places have opened up. Boca chica is a small place so you won't have any problems finding a chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

Don't mean to ask a newbie question but what are the chicas prices down there? And how close is Boca Chica from La Romana?
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David Smash View Post
    Don't mean to ask a newbie question but what are the chicas prices down there? And how close is Boca Chica from La Romana?
    U a newbie question PLEASE.....I'll be asking the same questions when we head to sosua. Prices were starting at 2000 for st, but we worked them down to 1200/1300.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmasterson View Post
    I will take your advice and will be staying at the Costalunga. Don't know a thing about the place, though. Do you know the best place to pick up a chica from that particular hotel?
    As soon as you check into the Costalunga the chicas WILL FIND YOU!!!!
    At night we stayed right inside the front gate and drunk ourselves silly, and the chicas would come over and want to hang.

Thanks

What's up with El Caucho? I stayed there a couple of years ago and thought the place was great.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maury For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maury View Post
    What's up with El Caucho? I stayed there a couple of years ago and thought the place was great.
    All of the rooms they showed looked like they were in DESPERATE need of help. The Restaurant didnt even look functional. I looked at a few rooms and shot out of the like my ass was on fire. There were some nice looking inhouse help though.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts

What's the room rates????? @ weblink???? I'll be down there 4 a day maybe 2......
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt View Post
    All of the rooms they showed looked like they were in DESPERATE need of help. The Restaurant didnt even look functional. I looked at a few rooms and shot out of the like my ass was on fire. There were some nice looking inhouse help though.
    It sounds like another place where the owner isn't putting any money into maintenance. It's a shame, it used to be a nice place.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maury For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Kamikaze1 on this site used to be the manager of the property. He rented from someone and lost control of the place. The owner took over and it has never been the same. From what I have read here anyway.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Kamikaze1 on this site used to be the manager of the property. He rented from someone and lost control of the place. The owner took over and it has never been the same. From what I have read here anyway.
    No it's not....and what a difference a year made. Last year that hotel could do no wrong....it was clean the staff was helpful, now it looks like the owner could care less about that hotel.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt View Post
    No it's not....and what a difference a year made. Last year that hotel could do no wrong....it was clean the staff was helpful, now it looks like the owner could care less about that hotel.
    A year in DR is like a century!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also used to stay at El Caucho in the past-I stayed at Costalunga for a week in April and had a real nice time. The rooms at Costalunga are a lot larger and closer to the action at Duarte. As mentioned above there are some girls that come by the Costalunga lobby about 8pm-just grab a cerveza and hang out.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to dukes1963 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is Francesco back at El Caucho? For me it used to be a wonderful place with him co-managing. If he is there, I would guess that he'll bring it back to it's former glory if he's given some leeway by the owner.

I never did find out what went down that the owner took over. The managers back then were a great bunch of guys and seemed to keep everyone happy and the place was hopping. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thread Information