Here is my collection of info from various people on Samana:

You will a lot of "working" girls in Las Terrenas. It is just a bit
    different because the girls will never approach you, so you have to
    make the first step. Go to Disco Paco Cabana on the beach at night
    and yuo will see girls sitting or standing alone. They just wait for
    you to talk to them. Girls approaching men would be arrested by the
    police. Avoid Disco Nuevo Mundo, the girls there are professionals
    and also like your valuables.

Discover Resorts 800-527-4059, I know that hey have beach front villas in Samana Bay at very reasonable prices.

I stayed in Las Terrenas about a year ago. The area to the west was great, called Playa Bonita. I ended up staying at the Playa Bonita Hotel (I think that was the name). Reasonably priced, all inclusive or not, choice is up to the guest.

I hear the waterfalls are something to see - El Limon or something-, I didn't bother going, I only wanted to veg out on the sand. And that is what i did...no crowds....not many people at all. Las Terrenas is a small town with more action, but the beach no where near as nice, Playa Bonita is only a couple of klicks away.

Don't miss Playa Rincon, in the Las Galeras area!!

I stayed at a hotel called Villa Serena a couple of years ago. It's fantastic, but it's not what I would call cheap. I think they have a website so you could probably google it.

I stayed in Casa marina bay hotel in Samana it was all inclusive and about 40-45 dollars us per day room and food included.

I live in Samana. The beaches are gorgeous. And, yes, the roads are great at this point! The only one that's still a little rough is the one to Rincon. Las Terrenas is the most developed area in Samana, tourism-wise, but I like Las Galeras for its close proximity to two gorgeous beaches - Playa Rincon and Playa Fronton. You can get to them from Las Galeras by boat or on horseback. You can drive to Rincon, too, but like I said, it's a little rough, and I recommend a 4x4. If you get to Playa Fronton, take a snorkel - lots of coral reefs!

The waterfall at El Limon is a nice outing. Take the road that goes from the town of Samana to Las Terrenas, and there are several places along the way that will provide you with a horse and guide to get to the falls.

For lodging in Las Galeras, Casa Marina Bay is nice for a large, all-inclusive place, but Club Bonito is a great little hotel, too, and it's right in town. (Not that there's much to the town!) check out www.club-bonito.com.

In Las Galeras there is only one all inclusive resort, Casa Marina Bay.
    There is also Hotel Villa Serena which offers an all inclusive package and
    it is the more romantic (and the better) of the two.
    In Las Terrenas I recommend el Portillo or el Guatapanal.
    I'm not high on all-inclusives as they tend to be large and impersonal
    and they also try to keep you on the property and you really don't get to
    experience the true flavor of our peninsula. All peninsula attractions are
    located no more than about 45 minutes from anywhere on the peninsula.

Samana is worth an excursion on its own as there are many areas that need about a week to be all seen: city of Samana (Cayo Levantado) + whale watching, Las Galeras (Playa Rincón), Las Terrenas (Limón waterfall, the town, its many restaurants and very different beaches. There you can take horse back riding or four wheel bike excursions to discover the beaches.

Samana
    Why choose Samana? Samana is a destination for nature lovers and adventurers. Green, green mountains, long beaches, solitude, lively little towns in between, turquoise waters. Samana is also a romantic destination, and several of its small hotels are perfect for honeymooners. Samana is also a good choice for experienced scuba divers. And the place to stay if whale-watching is high on your agenda. It is the place to sit on a porch or in the shade of a palm tree, sipping something cool and discover the rare feeling of being happy just being alive.The exuberance of the area, the variety of natural attractions make it the preferred choice of those seeking an active vacation. Oh, there is action if you want it. Horseback riding, swimming, snorkeling, diving, sailing — all the activities that come with beautiful nature. It is possible to spend your days vegging out at the beach in front of the hotel, but Samana is truly for explorers. Samana has a distinct European flavor - The French were first, but now many Italians and Spaniards have opened up businesses to cater to tourists in the area.Important to note, Samana is one tourist area in the DR where credit cards are not as readily accepted. It is best to bring cash, travel checks or use your ATM card at one of the banks in town.What else is nearbyThose traveling to the province of Samana should plan on spending their entire vacation in Samana. This is because Samana is a multi-area tourism destination in itself. The hotels are primarily located in Samana City, Las Galeras (25 kms. from Samana City), Las Terrenas and El Portillo. It takes about half an hour to cross the peninsula north to south and about an hour to go from West to East or vice versa. There is a small airport in El Portillo with commuter flights to Santo Domingo, if your budget allows. Port of Entry/How to get thereFly into Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata, overnight there, and the next day take the domestic commuter flight into Portillo air strip on the north side of Las Terrenas. If your hotel is in Las Galeras or Samana City, you may consider renting a jeep at El Portillo Resort across the street from the airport and going by car. If you are in Santo Domingo, a Metro Bus leaves at 7 am and will take you into Samana city, dropping you off on the Malecon. If you are in Puerto Plata, take the Caribe Tours bus that leaves at 7:30 am from Sosua into Samana. Note that Las Terrenas is about a 45 minute drive from Samana City. These are very inexpensive, service is comfortable coach and these are scenic rides, albeit you will be on board for about 4 hours. This bus connection gives time to make the whale-watching trips, but prepare for an exhausting day. Getting aroundYou can get around on foot, by moto-concho (motorcycle taxi) or taxi, but the best way to see Samana is to rent a small 4x4 jeep. Whether traveling on the undulated sand roads along Las Terrenas beach on the northwest side of the peninsula, or at Playa Rincon on the northeast side, the jeep will come in extra handy. Take extra care when driving along the panoramic highway from Sanchez to Las Terrenas. To do a loop of the attractions, take the El Portillo road going East and stay on it until you get to the Limon sign. If you continue East along this road you will end up in Samana City, from which you can travel to Las Galeras. Retrace your way back to Samana and then to Sanchez, to make it back north to Las Terrenas Once you are in Las Galeras, there are daily small boat ferries to Playa Rincon beach, a spectacular 2 km. bay. AttractionsThe beaches: North side of the peninsula: Las Terrenas, El Portillo (tranquil waters), Cozón (fun waves, can be rough), Playa Bonita (fun waves). South side of the peninsula: Playa Galeras (about an hour and a half from Las Terrenas), Playa Rincon (40 minutes drive on rough roads from Samana, easy to go from Las Galeras by boat) and Cayo Levantado. Cayo Levantado is an island of about one square kilometer, made of a protruding coral reef which protects Samana bay from the Atlantic waves. With its lovely white sand beaches flanked by tall coconut trees, this island is a popular day outing with boat loads of tourists arriving daily. The El Limon waterfall (about 10 kms. East of Portillo air strip.) Horseback riding or four wheel riding trails through the mountains and beaches. The towns of Las Terrenas and Samana. Samana city. Samana city claims an unusual history and, as a result, an unusual character. It was settled by two shiploads of freed American slaves around 1824 and, to this day, many residents speak English as a first language. The US cultural influence is also apparent in many of the last names of the settlers of this area. Urban renewal is improving the overall look of Samana city. Los Haitises National Park. Easily reached by a short boat ride across the Bay is Los Haitises National Park. This area is known as having one of the most important rainforests and mangrove reserves in the entire Caribbean, complete with keys and caves. You can only enter the park with a certified guide. Day excursions can be booked from most hotels.Las Terrenas town. Worth a stroll. Lots of shops feature all sort of beach wear and gear. Great supermarket in town, restaurants, delicious pate and pastry shops, reflecting the European influence. El Limon Waterfall. Take the El Portillo road going East and stay on it until you get to the town of El Limon. The waterfall is about 300 meters above sea level and has a 40 meter drop that ends in a very deep but swimable pool of crystal clear waters. Whale-watchingSamana has some of the best whale-watching in the world. Every year, the excursions depart to catch the frolicking giant creatures from 15 January to 15 March. See the DR1 Whale-Watching PageMountain biking, hiking, horse ridingThere are few destinations as great as Samana for these ecotourism sports. Be on the lookout at your hotel for tour operators that offer these activities. Note that there is no better way to really see the area than by mountain bike, hiking or horse riding. End the day with a plunge in a deserted beach. Horse riding excursions that will take you through jungles and paradise beaches are offered at many hotels. Highly recommended. CavingSamana has many caves for exploring. Check out the availability of excursions offering sightings of petroglyphs and pictograms from the days of the Indian settlers. Samana is known as the site of the first battle between the Indian settlers and the European conquerors - the Battle of the Arrows. Rock climbingRock climbing enthusiasts should look into the Playa Fronton excursions. Playa Fronton is located at the end tip of Las Galeras. It is a spectacular beach, even if you are not into climbing. ExcursionsTake the four wheeler excursion to discover the many beaches on the northwestern coast of the peninsula, off Las Terrenas. If you are staying in Las Terrenas, visit Playa Rincón Beach on the other side of the peninsula. Considered one of the best in the Dominican Republic, this beach can be reached by four wheel car, horseback over the mountains or by a short boat trip from Las Galeras. To get to Las Galeras, take the Samana road east to the end.Whale-watching excursions from January 15-March 1. Best time to see the whales is late January and the first two weeks of February. If you are staying in Puerto Plata, use the Caribe Tours bus connection that leaves early enough for you to get there in time and make the bus back when taking an excursion that departs after 11 am. It will be an exhausting day, though. Some of the better excursions leave at 9 am and make a stopover at Cayo Levantado island, which wouldn’t leave time to make it back on the bus. Samana and whale-watching are really worth a visit on their own. Or at least try to overnight in Las Terrenas (one hour away), or Las Galeras (half an hour away from the port), or Samana (right there). AccommodationsThere are several all-inclusive resorts in Samana, but most of the accommodation is located in small hotels that do not include meal plans with their rates. Even if you choose to stay at an all-inclusive hotel, venture out and sample the fare of the many good restaurants in Samana. For more information on hotels, see our Hotel DirectoryDining outside the hotelSince most hotels in Samana do not book guests with all their meals included, there is a wide selection of small restaurants to choose from in Samana City, Las Galeras or Las Terrenas. See our Restaurant Directory Places to shopThe better shopping areas are located in Samana city and Las Terrenas town. Las Terrenas has a small but well-stocked supermarket. Sports:GolfThere is a nine hole course that is part of the Gran Bahia hotel. This course is described as fun to play, albeit not for serious golfers. For more information, see our Golf PageScubaSamana features the best adventure diving of the north coast of the Dominican Republic. This rocky coastline with high cliffs leads to an exciting underwater world of sheer drop-offs and pinnacles that rise from 165 feet to within 15 feeet of the surface. Underwater visibility in this region can range from 100 to 150 feet. During the winter season (January 15-March 15), visiting humpback whales can be seen and heard underwater as they migrate toward Silver Shoals. Dive shops take their divers to Punta Tibisi (Cabo Cabron) for snorkeling and swimming. For advanced divers, there is the site known as The Tower. This underwater pinnacle rises from 165 feet. Down below at 40 feet, views are serene and magestic. The sea floor of the Samana peninsula varies broadly from shallow, reef sites featuring multitudes of deep undercuts, to systems honeycombed with large caves, tunnels and swim-throughs such as those surrounding the small rock islands of Las Ballenas (The Whales). Beneath the moderate depths of 30 and 50 feet, their vast collection of dave and tunnel formations, are difficult to count in the course of one dive. The El Portillo-Las Terrenas area also offers attractive dives to a mixture of shallow and deeper coral reefs and caverns, as well as coral gardens for snorkeling.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vak For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Samana

Thanks a million,Brotha' Vak.I can tell that you're a Brotha' that really takes pride in the nature Hunts.Please, I'm interested in more information about the women in Samana.How is the mongering scene in El Limon?Please inform me about the city of" Las Cacaos",like what's there of interest?How is the Mongering hunt there? I'm asking you about this because the "American" Real Estate Agents won't give ANY information about all my other requests(Of course, I didn't ask about the mongering scene)unless, I book at their HIGH Expensive hotels,and commit to buying land there.I've been leaning toward LAND ONLY purchase in Las Terrenas,but it sounds like I can get more land for the money in Las Galeras. Likewise, I hear that in Samana there is a HIGH cultural retention,and since I play the Conga drums,I'm definately interested in what the Bambula ryhthm Conga players have to offer.As far as the Mongering scene,I want to become like a "JimmyDR" in Samana Province(I hope Brotha' Jimmy sees this as a complement ).You can respond here and/or e-mail me direct : SugarBearlovesthehoney@hotmail.com

Thanks again brother for the love poured out in this factgiving narrative-IT IS GREATLY APRRECIATED :P :P :P :P :P

*** I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Damn Vak that is a ton of information to assimilate.

Did you get any PSE chicas when you stayed in this area?

To me a PSE is a chica that will toss your salad, and then turn around and give you a sloppy bbbjcim; immediately followed by a culo session.

You fall asleep and she wakes you up 30 minutes later with another bbbj followed by some hot monkey loving.

Whew...I got myself hot with that last one.

Thanks

Samana

Thanks again Brotha' Vak,
    Do you know of any "Mongering action in "EL LIMON",and have you are your informants been to the city of Las Cacaos?What of the Afro-Dominican cultural scene with the Conga drums.Any infor on these questions will be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Actually, I have never been to Samana. This is info I grabbed in prep for a trip there. But 2X, I planned to go and it never turned out. The first time, Estelle dumped me for the Italian, and the second time we went paragliding in Jarabacoa instead where it ended up being Patranales. It's still on my list to go there. I would only go with a chica though.

Btw, Patranales is in the first week of July in Jarabacoa and there are tons of chicas there from all over - all though it is no Sosua - girls are more reserved and you might have to wait 2 nights to get laid with a girl.

Thanks

Samana

Damn VAK, an International Playa' such as your self got dumped? Who is this Estelle, send me a picture of her through here or SugarBearlovesthehoney@hotmail.com .By the way,to your knowledge does any of your contacts know about Las Cacaos,in Samana? This city is a mystery that I want unravelled.I've searched the net,but haven't found any luck, and no one as of yet knows anything on www.dr1.com. Likewise,have you or any of your crew been to the following cities,for I want to know about the mongering scene:
    (1) Azua

(2) Bani

(3) Dajabon

(4)Baoruco

(5) Barahona

(6) Villa Mella

(7) Miches

(8) Neiba or spelled Neyba

Any info given on all or a few would be greatly appreciated.
    Since I'm climbing,however slowly the Mongering Kingpin ladder,since you say that you have to approach the Chicks first in Las Terrenas,how do you suggest I go about it, what do I say. ("No necesitas estar preoccupado hablo espanol perfectament tambien he hablado mas de veinte nueve anos pues dime amigo")
    I want it made clear that I'm not seeking a long term GFE,just two chicks that I can f*%k and go about my business. Since they are conservative ,what should I say to cut to the chase?

Thanks,

SugarBear

* I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!!!!!!!

Thanks
    DR girls frequently go to the highest bidder. I would never send money and some guys do - you do the math.

Not familiar with any of those places. Sounds like you are up for major exploration. Go for it. There are girls everywhere, but Sosua is puta-town. Everywhere else, just be charming & confident.

Pic of Estelle for you:

Thanks

Hotels in Samana-Estelle thread

GEEZ Brotha' Vak,
    I thought the chick that would of dumped you,would be a dime piece.Don't get me wrong,she's cute and all,but I hope that when she told you ADIOS,you responded,"As long as there are Cool Cats(Mongerers) in the world,there'll always be PLENTY of PUSSY,hit the road BBBB-YAAA-AAA-TTT-CCC-HHH !!!!!!!! (Slang term for Bitch,women tend' to get more pissed off when you say it like that,let the BBB roll of you tongue like a Habinero pepper).

When I explore the other cities,you will be one of the first Brothas' I give a full report-I salute you:Three fine chicks with their ass cheeks spread,and anus' in the ready position ops: :shock:
    * I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    just to back up Brudda Vak... this chic looks a lil better in person... although she isnt a dime piece she is definitely do-able
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanks BB. Yeah, I would give her ratings as follows:

tits - 10 - playboy caliber
    face - cute - 7
    hair - variable - I think her long reddish brown hair wig is the best
    legs - no muscle at all - 5
    ass - nice - 8

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    ya welcome... I heard she is good in the sack as well... but never had her... Plus she is friends with Angelis which is my all time favorite palace chica... even though she is a vaca now from what i have heard

Thanks
    Her blowjob is outstanding. Her tits are as well, as previously mentioned.
    Sex itself was nothing special. She's had so many guys her pussy is like the grand canyon.....

Thanks
    BTW, I am posting from work these days, since I just quit my job and don't give a fuck anymore!!!
    Have fun next week, Beas!

Thanks

Lechero,here's your info.

Alright Lechero,
    Let's get this party started quickly!!!!Nothing better than some drumming to bring out the freakiness in the chicks(and it helps lower there price with a little Brotha' FRUGAL in their system).You can hit me up at: SugarBearlovesthehoney@hotmail.com or here. My first cousin little brother(29),and I will be in the DR in FEB 2005.Definately BEFORE Independence Day-I want to celebrate that with three chicks!!!!!!
    I have some contacts for you as far as getting an authentic tambora and not that cheap sh*t from El marketo moderno.
    Here are they:

Melo Dia (809)472-2464
    He mades them in a barrio of Santo Domingo

Julio (809)388-0764,Dominican dude who speaks perfect english and has "English" prices,if you ketch my drift :x

Mr. Particular(809) 775-5477,yes this is the same Mr. Particular that advertised a while back about Touring in the "mongering" spots of luscious Santo Domingo.

Hit me up!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

samana

During my last trip I rented a jeepeta and took a trip to Samana (23/9 - 25/9).

1) Las Terrenas.

Entered the samana pensinula through Nagua so this was my first stop. Dropped my jeepeta at the beach and took a long stroll towards playa bonita.

At the end of playa bonita (coming from Las Terrenas, before the curve on the beach) there is a little wooden shack where they play bachata and sell coke and vice-presidentes. There are also semi-pro's there. I met 4 girls there and did some dancing with one of them. Bought them no drinks but set up a meeting for later in the evening to go dancing and proceeded to walk back across the beach (15 min walk into las Terrenas). The girls walked back by the road and I told one of them ( beautifull tall negrita, 24, with a killer ass) to come over and meet me in the bushes on the road side. We did some kissing and fondling. I told her I would pick her up for some getting to know each other at 8 in front of the disco.

I changed my clothes (on the road somewhere) and bought some rum and coke and headed for the Codetel shack. I called my novia to tell her I was ok and then called the girl from the beach. It was late (9) so I told her to hurry up and get her black ass to the Codetel office and to wear something sexy. She never complained and promptly showed up, wearing a very skimpy green top and short, short, mini, mini skirt and got in the car, she was happy to see me.

We then went for a drive towards El Limon, stopping at various points along the way where we kissed and I fondled those basketballs she called her ass.. she sucked my dick like a hoover, we drank some rum and we were having a good time.. with bachata on the cd-player.

I told her I would like to check into a hotel for some R&R and she readily agreed. We stopped at the hotel El Limon (700 RD$ for the night), a nice airco room, swimming pool, great bathroom, nice place.. we got some ice and glasses from the reception and went to the room, where I set up the music and she mixed the drinks. We drank some, we gradually undressed and took a shower she washed me and I washed her, I loved her kisses and ass.. she had hardly any tits but that ass, man that ass...

We went to the bed and she sucked me very well but I wanted to plug that booty.. she was nice and tight and hot and wet.. we worked the sheets for about an hour and a half, taking turns doing the work, gyrating and slipping and sliding, then hammering hard and I finally came doing it doggy-style.. with my eyes and hands filled with the best ass ever, while sliding my pole in between and seeing those pussy lips stretch when I pulled back my dick.. After an intense orgasm I pulled out my dick and the condom was ruptured :shock: we washed extensively and she assured me she could not get pregnant now..

We washed and we were a little hungry so we took the jeepeta and went to the local diner where we ate pollo con tostones sold from a roadside stall (RDS$ 90 for the two of us). She cleaned my chicken and we had a great time joking around.

She didn't dance with me in the afternoon but she claimed to be a good dancer and wanted to see how we would move together.. on the dance floor. On the way to the roadstall we had passed a tipico so we went there... Basically an open air disco with a big Presidente fridge and loud musica tipico.. everybody inside was pitch-black.. enter él touristo' with his puta (hahahaha) or so everybody thought. I bought a Presidente (grande @ RDS$ 50) for the both of us and we sat down and watched the dancing a little (more curiousity form the locals, what is this guy doing here).. after a few songs we got up and I did my thing on the dance floor.. silence from the local populace.. this gringo can dance! We drank our Presidente and one more.. after some more dancing we went back to the hotel...

At the hotel we did a little skinny dipping and had a bit of foreplay in the pool.. then back to the room for a repeat performance, this time entirely without condom (I hate the fuckers) and we went to sleep.

Morning rolled around and we woke up, we had another great round of super good sex au naturel, we made a really good combination.. and then breakfast by the pool. It turned out to be incluido with the room and she knew the girl tending the buffet so we chatted a bit and then cleaned out the hotel room.

Into the jeepeta and back to Las Terrenas where I dropped her off and left for Samana. This amazing girl had not cost me a penny and never asked me for anything.. if I'm ever in Las Terrenas again I'll sure look her up!

2 Las Galeras

After visiting Samana, eating reasonably good at the Cafe Francais and then being hassled so much I decided to leave. I drove up to Las Galeras, a beautifull ride across the peninsula. The town itself is a little strip leading onto the beach, where I parked my jeepeta next to the beachbar. I sat and drank a cuba-libre (@40 RDS$) and looked at the available talent. There were lots of people in there eating and drinking and hanging around, not much tourists. I got hassled for the usual stuff, like 'jewelry' eating camarones etc, but nothing major and it cooled down once they realised I didn't go for that shit, just say no thanks, it will work just fine.

I spotted one I liked; an almost white girls with BIG titties and red afro-hair (I believe the correct term is redbone). So after I made some eye contact I got up and walked outside to çheck something on the jeepeta'. The girl was outside in 15 sec and we started chatting. I asked her to show me around the scenery and she jumped into the jeepeta and we drove off over the beach. We stopped at a point overlooking the sea and we got out of the car...

I took out the ron/coke and ice, some beach towels and we made ourselves comfortable.. we rapped some and I asked her to show me her titties... she stripped and showed me everything (at the beach around 14:00 pm).. how could I resist? Big white titties and a nice ass... she blew me first and we then had an easy fuck on the beach (all with condom).. nothing special really, but she did have great tits.

Afterwards, she told me she worked at the disco and served beer and herself.. I told her I might drop by later that evening we got in the jeepeta and I returned her to the disco so she coud sleep some before working. When she got out she asked me for some money to eat some but I told her I would take her out to dinner if I showed up that night and drove off into the sunset....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

samana

During my last trip I rented a jeepeta and took a trip to Samana (23/9 - 25/9).

1) Las Terrenas.

Entered the samana pensinula through Nagua so this was my first stop. Dropped my jeepeta at the beach and took a long stroll towards playa bonita.

At the end of playa bonita (coming from Las Terrenas, before the curve on the beach) there is a little wooden shack where they play bachata and sell coke and vice-presidentes. There are also semi-pro's there. I met 4 girls there and did some dancing with one of them. Bought them no drinks but set up a meeting for later in the evening to go dancing and proceeded to walk back across the beach (15 min walk into las Terrenas). The girls walked back by the road and I told one of them ( beautifull tall negrita, 24, with a killer ass) to come over and meet me in the bushes on the road side. We did some kissing and fondling. I told her I would pick her up for some getting to know each other at 8 in front of the disco.

I changed my clothes (on the road somewhere) and bought some rum and coke and headed for the Codetel shack. I called my novia to tell her I was ok and then called the girl from the beach. It was late (9) so I told her to hurry up and get her black ass to the Codetel office and to wear something sexy. She never complained and promptly showed up, wearing a very skimpy green top and short, short, mini, mini skirt and got in the car, she was happy to see me.

We then went for a drive towards El Limon, stopping at various points along the way where we kissed and I fondled those basketballs she called her ass.. she sucked my dick like a hoover, we drank some rum and we were having a good time.. with bachata on the cd-player.

I told her I would like to check into a hotel for some R&R and she readily agreed. We stopped at the hotel El Limon (700 RD$ for the night), a nice airco room, swimming pool, great bathroom, nice place.. we got some ice and glasses from the reception and went to the room, where I set up the music and she mixed the drinks. We drank some, we gradually undressed and took a shower she washed me and I washed her, I loved her kisses and ass.. she had hardly any tits but that ass, man that ass...

We went to the bed and she sucked me very well but I wanted to plug that booty.. she was nice and tight and hot and wet.. we worked the sheets for about an hour and a half, taking turns doing the work, gyrating and slipping and sliding, then hammering hard and I finally came doing it doggy-style.. with my eyes and hands filled with the best ass ever, while sliding my pole in between and seeing those pussy lips stretch when I pulled back my dick.. After an intense orgasm I pulled out my dick and the condom was ruptured :shock: we washed extensively and she assured me she could not get pregnant now..

We washed and we were a little hungry so we took the jeepeta and went to the local diner where we ate pollo con tostones sold from a roadside stall (RDS$ 90 for the two of us). She cleaned my chicken and we had a great time joking around.

She didn't dance with me in the afternoon but she claimed to be a good dancer and wanted to see how we would move together.. on the dance floor. On the way to the roadstall we had passed a tipico so we went there... Basically an open air disco with a big Presidente fridge and loud musica tipico.. everybody inside was pitch-black.. enter él touristo' with his puta (hahahaha) or so everybody thought. I bought a Presidente (grande @ RDS$ 50) for the both of us and we sat down and watched the dancing a little (more curiousity form the locals, what is this guy doing here).. after a few songs we got up and I did my thing on the dance floor.. silence from the local populace.. this gringo can dance! We drank our Presidente and one more.. after some more dancing we went back to the hotel...

At the hotel we did a little skinny dipping and had a bit of foreplay in the pool.. then back to the room for a repeat performance, this time entirely without condom (I hate the fuckers) and we went to sleep.

Morning rolled around and we woke up, we had another great round of super good sex au naturel, we made a really good combination.. and then breakfast by the pool. It turned out to be incluido with the room and she knew the girl tending the buffet so we chatted a bit and then cleaned out the hotel room.

Into the jeepeta and back to Las Terrenas where I dropped her off and left for Samana. This amazing girl had not cost me a penny and never asked me for anything.. if I'm ever in Las Terrenas again I'll sure look her up!

2 Las Galeras

After visiting Samana, eating reasonably good at the Cafe Francais and then being hassled so much I decided to leave. I drove up to Las Galeras, a beautifull ride across the peninsula. The town itself is a little strip leading onto the beach, where I parked my jeepeta next to the beachbar. I sat and drank a cuba-libre (@40 RDS$) and looked at the available talent. There were lots of people in there eating and drinking and hanging around, not much tourists. I got hassled for the usual stuff, like 'jewelry' eating camarones etc, but nothing major and it cooled down once they realised I didn't go for that shit, just say no thanks, it will work just fine.

I spotted one I liked; an almost white girls with BIG titties and red afro-hair (I believe the correct term is redbone). So after I made some eye contact I got up and walked outside to çheck something on the jeepeta'. The girl was outside in 15 sec and we started chatting. I asked her to show me around the scenery and she jumped into the jeepeta and we drove off over the beach. We stopped at a point overlooking the sea and we got out of the car...

I took out the ron/coke and ice, some beach towels and we made ourselves comfortable.. we rapped some and I asked her to show me her titties... she stripped and showed me everything (at the beach around 14:00 pm).. how could I resist? Big white titties and a nice ass... she blew me first and we then had an easy fuck on the beach (all with condom).. nothing special really, but she did have great tits.

Afterwards, she told me she worked at the disco and served beer and herself.. I told her I might drop by later that evening we got in the jeepeta and I returned her to the disco so she coud sleep some before working. When she got out she asked me for some money to eat some but I told her I would take her out to dinner if I showed up that night and drove off into the sunset....

Thanks
    Great to read that !

I plan to go and explore this region in January. I was beginning to forget it until I read your report.

good job.

Thread Information