Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like some feedback from all of you

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

I would like some feedback from all of you

Hey guys

My main goal during my August trip to Santo Domingo is to dig up new shit (e.g. Chicas, hotels, restaurants, etc.). I plan on staying at four different hotels and take pics of them (and provide pros and cons).

I plan to meet up with Mr. Williams and check out his new club.

Anything else you guys want me to find out?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Re: I would like some feedback from all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    Hey guys

My main goal during my August trip to Santo Domingo is to dig up new shit (e.g. Chicas, hotels, restaurants, etc.). I plan on staying at four different hotels and take pics of them (and provide pros and cons).

I plan to meet up with Mr. Williams and check out his new club.

Anything else you guys want me to find out?

Who is Mr. Williams???
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post

Who is Mr. Williams???
    Hey Blacksultan what's up?

Mr. Williams is a Korean guy who used to run a chica casa called "Casa 52" in Santo Domingo. His casa closed in early 2005 because of the crackdown on the casas.

He now runs a Korean restaurant in Santo Domingo. Here is a thread about it.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=35562

He told me that he plans on setting up a Korean-style sex club (similar to a karaoke bar) where you sing, drink, dance with chicas and then go fuck.

But I do not know if such a club would do well in the DR.

I'll call you again later tonight!!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

So Cheeno you aren't the only Korean in DR??? I'm shocked!!! If Mr. Williams is a good businessman and has the PROPER contacts then it should be just fine. He just has to get the word out to the tourists
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Smash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Hey Blacksultan what's up?

Mr. Williams is a Korean guy who used to run a chica casa called "Casa 52" in Santo Domingo. His casa closed in early 2005 because of the crackdown on the casas.

He now runs a Korean restaurant in Santo Domingo. Here is a thread about it.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=35562

He told me that he plans on setting up a Korean-style sex club (similar to a karaoke bar) where you sing, drink, dance with chicas and then go fuck.

But I do not know if such a club would do well in the DR.

I'll call you again later tonight!!!
    I look forward from hearing from you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David Smash View Post
    So Cheeno you aren't the only Korean in DR??? I'm shocked!!! If Mr. Williams is a good businessman and has the PROPER contacts then it should be just fine. He just has to get the word out to the tourists

I agree with you David Smash. I'll take pics of his new club and post them.

There are around 500 Koreans living in the DR. Most of them run restaurants, factories, and dry cleaners.

Here are three restaurants in Santo Domingo that are run by Koreans.

Take care.

Cafeteria Casa de Pedro
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39437

“Hot Chick”
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33069

“Magna”
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33041

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Yeah! Like Williams is a real common Korean name! "Mr Williams" is Cheeno's imaginary friend. He used to come out of the bedroom closet when Cheen was 4 years old.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Yeah! Like Williams is a real common Korean name! "Mr Williams" is Cheeno's imaginary friend. He used to come out of the bedroom closet when Cheen was 4 years old.

When are you coming out of the closet Papi?

mp
    Let's get the job done!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When are you headed down? And to answer your question, you should find the best whores at the cheapest prices..You must search outside of the normal tourist clip joints.

Thanks

Cheeno...I want to know everything about Mr Williams. This is exciting !! It's nice of him to think of other mongers. Do you suppose his ladies will be giving out "Korean" style massages, table showers and so forth?
    Searching for the ultimate Squirter!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MegaSquirt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirt View Post
    Cheeno...I want to know everything about Mr Williams. This is exciting !! It's nice of him to think of other mongers. Do you suppose his ladies will be giving out "Korean" style massages, table showers and so forth?

I am not sure if the chicas will be giving out "Korean" style pleasure. But I will take pics of his new place.

Mr. Williams ran "Casa 52" very well. He understands the true meaning of sex entertainment for us fellow mongers.

You can find him at Seoul Garden which is located at Sarasota Ave. (a thread about his restaurant has been posted in this thread). His son recently got married at this restaurant. Mr. Williams is fluent in English, Spanish, and Korean. And he has a hot Dominican mistress.

Take care and good night.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

To-do list

• More info. about Mr. Williams' joint.
    More feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Cheeno; 08-04-2007 at 08:17 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THATDONTMAKEYOUABADPERSON View Post
    When are you headed down? And to answer your question, you should find the best whores at the cheapest prices..You must search outside of the normal tourist clip joints.

I know who you are. So stop posting monkey crap in this board.
    Last edited by Cheeno; 08-04-2007 at 08:16 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Shit, instead of a Korean-style massage joint, Mr Williams should run a school for Dominican masseuses using Korean instructors. Everyone who graduates will get a diploma. You walk in a MP and see that diploma on the wall, you know you're good to go! Can you imagine, young Latinas with all the age-old secrets of Koryo!
    I am not sure if the chicas will be giving out "Korean" style pleasure. But I will take pics of his new place.

Mr. Williams ran "Casa 52" very well. He understands the true meaning of sex entertainment for us fellow mongers.

You can find him at Seoul Garden which is located at Sarasota Ave. (a thread about his restaurant has been posted in this thread). His son recently got married at this restaurant. Mr. Williams is fluent in English, Spanish, and Korean. And he has a hot Dominican mistress.

Take care and good night.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to country roads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Have you decided on the Hotels you are going to stay at Cheeno? Here's 3 suggestions if you have'nt.The Discovery and the Palacio are both chica friendly and good places to stay.The Marriot on Maxima Gomez is another.BTW Jimmydr stayed at the Discovery and thought it was a good place.In any case I always like info about new hotels.I've stayed at a few bad places so if you know where you're going let me know.If it's a bad place I can save you some bullshit.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheeno,
    Thanks a million for all of your posts on SD, my girlfriend and I went last Oct. and had a literally "fuckin' " great time. Your inside info saved us alot of time, money and energy, from the cab ride from the airport to the ride back to the airport. We stayed at the Marriot, which is ideed chica friendly, and is pretty nice. I went to several of the casas you suggested and finnally picked a girl from Casa Azul. She was a lighted skinned green-eyed 22 year old black haired doll, with nice soft skin, nice teeth, and firm B cup breasts that pointed right up at me. I saw some doable ones in the other casas but my girl wants a real beauty if she is going to play. The casa owner wanted 3000 pesos for 1 hour and 6000 pesos for TLN. When he told me that I made believe not to understand him, I made him try to explain it to me, then faked falling off the bar stool when I understood how much he wanted. He laughed. I spoke to the chica, told her I wanted her for me and my girlfriend, and that how my girl would only go with a beautiful woman and how my girl wasn't a "gorda gringa" , showed her a picture of my girl and told her that I would love to take her home but that 3000 TLN was all I was going to pay her. I told her how beautiful she was and how my Girl would love to have her and bla bla bla bla bla.....and its all up to you because I am leaving right NOW. Are you coming with me?....She did come with me for TLN for 3000, no breakfast or cab fare the next morning ,.... she didn't ask. Had I great time!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to vinman2in For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry to get off on that tangent, but those were good memories.....Cheeno, would you please find some local dance clubs that are not filled with tourists but are safe for me and my Girlfriend to go to. I speak passable Spanish but my Girl is fluent, and sometimes gets mistaken for a local even though she is from Honduras.
    Thanks again and keep up the great work

34. The Following User Says Thank You to vinman2in For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by country roads View Post
    Shit, instead of a Korean-style massage joint, Mr Williams should run a school for Dominican masseuses using Korean instructors. Everyone who graduates will get a diploma. You walk in a MP and see that diploma on the wall, you know you're good to go! Can you imagine, young Latinas with all the age-old secrets of Koryo!

It sounds like a dream "cum" true to me!!!

Speaking of a massage, two years ago, I went to the massage room at the Intercontinental Hotel (at the Malecon). Extras were not provided.

However, at the Napolitano Hotel (also at the Malecon), extras (BBBJCIM and French kissing) was provided at the massage room.

I'll check again if this is still the case.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    Have you decided on the Hotels you are going to stay at Cheeno? Here's 3 suggestions if you have'nt.The Discovery and the Palacio are both chica friendly and good places to stay.The Marriot on Maxima Gomez is another.BTW Jimmydr stayed at the Discovery and thought it was a good place.In any case I always like info about new hotels.I've stayed at a few bad places so if you know where you're going let me know.If it's a bad place I can save you some bullshit.
    I'll stay one night at the Napolitano and the Discovery. As for the other two, I am still undecided.

Thanks for the info. Drjetman, I greatly appreciate it. If I have any questions, I will let you know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinman2in View Post
    Sorry to get off on that tangent, but those were good memories.....Cheeno, would you please find some local dance clubs that are not filled with tourists but are safe for me and my Girlfriend to go to. I speak passable Spanish but my Girl is fluent, and sometimes gets mistaken for a local even though she is from Honduras.
    Thanks again and keep up the great work

You're very welcome and thank you for your kind words!!!

It looks like both you and your girlfriend had a great time!!!

I do not like the owner of Casa Azul because he is not a flexible and understanding guy. He also uses the name "Chino". But he is Dominican.

I'll find some local dance clubs and post them here.

In December of 2004, I went to Santo Domingo with my Japanese ex. While she was taking a nap, I would run to Cisne (formerly known as "The Girl's House") for a quickie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information