Thread: Puerto Plata Merengue Festival! Nov 24th to 27th

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Puerto Plata Merengue Festival! Nov 24th to 27th

Puerto Plata's 4 day Merengue Festival will be held on November 24th. to 27th. Artistes will include Los Rosarios, El Prodigio, La Banda Gorda, Kinito Mendez, Los Toros Band, El Jefrey and Sergio Vargas. On Saturday 26th. November there will be a performance in Parque Central, Puerto Plata. Those intending driving through Puerto Plata that evening have been advised!

Sounds like the place to be!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Puerto Plata Merengue Festival! Nov 24th to 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Puerto Plata's 4 day Merengue Festival will be held on November 24th. to 27th. Artistes will include Los Rosarios, El Prodigio, La Banda Gorda, Kinito Mendez, Los Toros Band, El Jefrey and Sergio Vargas. On Saturday 26th. November there will be a performance in Parque Central, Puerto Plata. Those intending driving through Puerto Plata that evening have been advised!

Sounds like the place to be!
    im in!!!! and so are my boys... and if they aint... Im still in!!!

Bro, im totally twisted... Im at my job right now and its takin me 5 minutes to type this... I just met up with my hinduras chica and went to dinner... im bent... im so fuckin drunk.. we took a cab back to my job... she went to meet her girlfriend at this club and she blew me in the cab on the way here.. in DR i would have taken her home but she caught feelings and told me if i take her home i have to cum inside her... wow... im bent! im down for the merengue festivasl... wow did i say im bent!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thread Information