Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2007 - Hotel Casa Cayena - 25 Dr Rosen calle

Thanks

08/2007 - Hotel Casa Cayena - 25 Dr Rosen calle

A chica friendly place - located just down the street from the new garden and halfway down the next block past the "Bon" ice cream store or diagonally across the street from the massage joint where the cute girls give $10. massage & $10 bare back blowjobs.

I just got back from staying here for 4 nights. i couldn't get in to the new garden because it was booked solid. i read a little about this place on another string. i think Weyland mentioned the name (thanks Weyland). I emailed Wilfried who was gracious enough to suggest i try the place.

It’s 3 stories with maybe between 30 & 40 units. only 1 way in past the front desk and bar with security guard at night. Restaurant had good food and served breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The cheapest rooms were US$65. per day not including $3. per day for the strong box lock and another $3. per day the refrigerator. The refrigerator was in VERY short supply which I think is pretty fucked up, especially since the hotel did not seem busy at all. My 2 buddies had 2 additional rooms and couldn't get their own refrigerators! No cooking facilities in the rooms.

A full breakfast was included which was adequate and tasty.

The hotel overall is on the "attractive older woman" side meaning she's still fuckable, but showing her age including wrinkles and liver spots.

Generally kept clean! Lots of terrazzo and dark wood, a star of David on the roof of the atrium in the lobby area (too busy to get its history, but would like to know). Nice areas to sit on the front porch, at the bar, restaurant and pool. Clean, tiled bathrooms right by the pool.

The front desk provides towels for the beach or pool.

The staff was responsive and professional.

Please note: the night guard did NOT try to shake my chica down or pressure her into "suggesting" my friend and I "tip the guard for not making our novias leave their cedulas with him every night" like it once happened to me at the new garden! (and I don't hold new garden management responsible for that little cocksucker's behavior, because I am sure they would NOT allow that to happen!

As it were, I didn't rat the little bastard out like I shouldda, but felt sorry for his dumb ass cause the son-of-a-bitch would probably starve to god damn death if Wilfried tightened his ass up and fired his ass!)

And also lucky for him, seeker241 took the dummy on the side after I blew my fuckin' stack, and behind my back to diffuse the situation, "nicely" warned the little prick to never pull that shit with us or any chica he ever sees us with, again!

And now back to my review.....

The room itself was roomy enough with a terrace containing 2 chairs, but no table. Quite adequate closet space with shelves and 1 dresser w/2 full size drawers. Again, lots of terrazzo and dark wood.

My room had 2 full sized beds (but i think there may be rooms with 1 king or queen available). i found the full size bed only adequate at best.... and if my novia was anything bigger then her size 3/4 and being about 110 lbs, it would have gotten too crowded in 1 bed for the 2 of us.

Bad enough as it were and besides me enjoying sleeping next to a beautiful 21 yr old chica, since i like waking up a few times during the night with an erection that can be sandwiched between the cheeks of her brown, tight ass like a frankfurter in a bun while I spoon her... the poor thing had to always sleep in the wet spot! (you know sure as hell I'm not sleeping in no damn wet spot! take it straight to the damn bank with that one!). And I already said there were 2 full size beds in the room. Well, I used that other bed to dump all my crap on like used shirts and stuff like that and was to drunk and lazy to clean the crap off every night! And besides... in general.... I like making women sleep in my cum! Call me sick... I really don't care!

The room air conditioner must have been low on coolant cause it sucked as did the water pressure in the shower (room 19)! I did mention it to the staff who tried to fix it, but couldn't. They offered me another room, but if it happens to you at peak season, they may not have another room available at that time. In that case.... you're fucked (don't forget about the refrigerator shortage for your cerveza or if you have medication needing to be kept chilled or frozen!)!

Also overall....the hotel was quiet day and night and didn't see any chicas coming by to peddle their tushies like at the n.g., but the CD girl did stop by selling music and barn yard animal sex videos for cheap! I paid her like 110 pesos each cause she was pleasant and polite....

But last time in Sosua in June, I beat the daylights outta some beach guy who had the balls to ask me at first for 300 pesos per CD and wound up only getting 90 peso from yours truly! I though he was gonna cry! Fuck-'em!

Only one real noise problem!!!! If you get a room facing the ocean.... next door is a house with a lot where they have chickens roaming around. And if I could have caught it...... I would have choked the life out of this fuckin' rooster that did that "cook-a-doodle-do" shit beginning early morning.... and I was in no god damn mood, so good luck if you stay on that side of the place!

Overall..... I'd give Casa Cayena a final grade of "C"

Personally.... I think the new garden with less amenities is the better value for its price, but if booked solid.... I'd go back here (unless I find a better back-up to the new garden just in case)!

Any chica will be impressed and very happy to stay here with you, daddy chulo!

Dirty Man

I Went To The New Garden In Sosua and Found These Tulips

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Re: Hotel Casa Cayena - 25 Dr Rosen calle

Gracias Hombre, this review might need a sticky. Excellent rundown on the place.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

The three times I stayed there the rooms I had were with the beds together and one giant sheet and balnket over them. More than adequate for three people to sleep and whatever.
    The a/c only works adequately in 2 or 3 rooms and the noise from the unit is deafening.
    In the early summer, there were chicas swinging by and a couple live ins sharing a room. In Auig, I saw no chicas there other than those brought by mongers.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

For a hotel that is supposed to be upscale it is beyond me they will not shell for new AC units.

Do not stay there unless it is dead and you can check out 5 rooms for the good AC units.

I guess good business sense doesn't compute in the DR.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

great run down...

thanks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    For a hotel that is supposed to be upscale it is beyond me they will not shell for new AC units.

Do not stay there unless it is dead and you can check out 5 rooms for the good AC units.

I guess good business sense doesn't compute in the DR.
    It doesnt. The owner feels they can charge more just because of their location. The NG is definitely FAR superior and cheaper. Most of his occupants are the spillover from no vacancies at the NG.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HombreSucio View Post
    I read a little about this place on another string. I think Weyland mentioned the name (thanks Weyland).
    Nope, wasn't me. Never stayed in this or any other Sosua dwelling. Perhaps my fellow limey, Thunderstar?

But thanks for taking the trouble to write such a detailed and balanced review.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

HombreSucio...I like the rating system that you have for a hotel, we should use it more often on ISOC.
    Searching for the ultimate Squirter!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MegaSquirt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 5,856 Posts

You will see its former name Hotel Yaroa on the bill. I like the roosters and the discreet side of this property.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questner View Post
    You will see its former name Hotel Yaroa on the bill. I like the roosters and the discreet side of this property.
    thanks for the lead! i'm trying to research the name's origin. so far haven't gotten lucky! i don't think it's a hebrew name, but am not 100% sure yet! i'm picking up some things about hispaniola botany and a tribe with that name.

thanks for the lead!

Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 5,856 Posts

No, that name is local. Like El Batey, it's only sounds familiar. Perhaps that was the purpose when it was chosen.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No, that name is local. Like El Batey, it's only sounds familiar. Perhaps that was the purpose when it was chosen.
    gotta mean something.....no?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Yaroa is a small town on Route 25, the mountain road just before Yasica Abajo, on the way from Santiago to Monte Llano.
    Yaroa Abajo ca. 689 m
    N 19° 35' 0'' W 70° 35' 0''
    19.58333 / -70.58333

mp
    Let's get the job done!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

i think it was uncle226 who said something. i have some pictures of the king size bedroom.

Thanks

here u go this room was on the street side just about over the bar, also theres a nice beach just past the hotel about a block away

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i might be wrong but the star of david is b/c the owner now or b4 this owner was jewish.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[quote=sicpup71;348893]here u go this room was on the street side just about over the bar, also theres a nice beach just past the hotel about a block away

what great shots of the beach! they bring tears to my eyes!
    and that bed!!!! now that's a bed i can fuck on!!! that's a bed the little chica can sleep on dry land instead of the wet spot!
    is that a $65 per room?
    thanks again for the pics!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sicpup71 View Post
    i might be wrong but the star of david is b/c the owner now or b4 this owner was jewish.
    i'd imagine you're right! had to be part of the original plan. didn't look like a retrofit!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    Yaroa is a small town on Route 25, the mountain road just before Yasica Abajo, on the way from Santiago to Monte Llano.
    Yaroa Abajo ca. 689 m
    N 19° 35' 0'' W 70° 35' 0''
    19.58333 / -70.58333

mp
    thanks for the info! is that town known for anything?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Pictures Re: Hotel Casa Cayena - 25 Dr Rosen calle

HI sicpup71 {Thats was my room } I going back in November The beds are great but I will stay at the new Gardens as a first choice I like a little noise and a naked girl in the pool now and then.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information