Thread: Fun - City

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    The website says $15 bucks all day but thats actually a lot of money ... i went there a couple of time with chicas and it was much less ...i think more like 150 pesos and that was when it was 34 to 1 ...i think the rates on the site are actually for the tourists that stay in all inclusive type situations... if you know what i mean ... it aint us ... if you go with a whore tell her to go up to the window without you so you can get the dominican rate ... not the gringo becho en su culo rate.... also when you go to the fast track if they take the pin out from under the gas pedal you can go faster ... give the guy a dollar or 2 and he will be happy to do it for you... BkBeasOsua

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    I was at Fun City Sunday and it was 150 pesos for kids to ride the go carts and 200 for adults.... there is a lil kiddie playground that is free, admission is free if you dont ride the go carts, they sell beer and had about 4 bottles of alcohol for those that were curious, they sell hot dogs, chips popcorn and ice cream... hot dogs - 30 pesos, water 20 pesos, ice cream 30 pesos and up ... soda 30 pesos (for Jimmy)...

Dont remember the price of presidentes or brugal but im sure it wasnt a lot... hmmm i guess thats it... any other questions feel free to ask while shit is still fresh in my head...

BrooklynBeast

Thread Information