Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taxi with out Commission....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slim13
    Thanks for the answer Jimmy. I've gotta check this place out. 2 weeks and counting!
    try it with a group of 4-6 buddies.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Or even your closest 35 friends....

Thanks

Re: Taxi with out Commission....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Danilo
    462-2747

1,300 RT
    How long will Danilo wait for you while in Franks?

Other than throw the chica out in the morning with a 20 peso bill how do you compensate the chica for her return to POP?

I just got an email from Frank and he has a special XX show on Tuesday night 28.02 and I will be in town!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Frank is a friend of ISOC ! !

Gotta love a good lesbo show ! !

Using my nubie voice . . . if 5 guys take some knucklehead taxi, say from Cosumbar and has the guy wait at Franks and all 5 guys get take out is the salida 1000 each and the taxi mafia gets an extra 2500 pesos in addition to the rip off fare that they charge ?

serious question ! !

I never did it but I bet the cosumbar taxi would charge at least 30 bucks round trip + 2500 pesos finders fee ? ?

SAY IT AIN'T SO ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herbf
    How long will Danilo wait for you while in Franks?

Other than throw the chica out in the morning with a 20 peso bill how do you compensate the chica for her return to POP?

I just got an email from Frank and he has a special XX show on Tuesday night 28.02 and I will be in town!
    Herb it is 25 Pesos for them to take the public taxi back to Puerto Plata. If you are a gentlemen like me you can walk them to the highway stand

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Herb it is 25 Pesos for them to take the public taxi back to Puerto Plata. If you are a gentlemen like me you can walk them to the highway stand
    Thanks Phoenix! I will be in Sosua next week and with my luck no other ISOCers will be in town. I am going to take my chances that I can hook up with a few of the guys that hang out at Europa. So far every trip I have met at least 5 non-ISOCers from NY. If I can get a few to take the ride we can chip in for the taxi to and fro.

I can be a gentleman and walk them to the highway.

Thanks

Thanks Phoenix! I will be in Sosua next week and with my luck no other ISOCers will be in town. I am going to take my chances that I can hook up with a few of the guys that hang out at Europa. So far every trip I have met at least 5 non-ISOCers from NY. If I can get a few to take the ride we can chip in for the taxi to and fro.

I can be a gentleman and walk them to the highway.
    I never doubted you were a gentlemen Herb! Let me know if you find your missing sock and also please look for the two hats I have bought on the beach and lost somewhere during the trip

Thanks

Let me know if you find your missing sock and also please look for the two hats I have bought on the beach and lost somewhere during the trip
    Will do, but most important I must do a Hotel Review on Hotel Casa Cayena!

The chica friendly hotel with candle light dining. They better have things right or I will rip them apart.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

I love Sosua! All I need for a change of scenery is a roadtrip to Frank's with a Canadian driving
    Help me out here, someone.

Why would anyone leave Sosua, where you have your pick of hundreds of different girls, to hang out at a place like Frank's, where you have your pick of what, a dozen?

I'm sure i'm missing something or else this Frank's wouldn't be popular, so i'm just trying to get what it is.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Thanks

The chica friendly hotel with candle light dining. They better have things right or I will rip them apart.
    Where ? Sosua ? Do they have Hot-Tub ?

TAKE PICTURES ! !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego

Why would anyone leave Sosua

Any other questions ? ? ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    Where ? Sosua ? Do they have Hot-Tub ?

TAKE PICTURES ! !
    Sorry you read this post Jayman. This is not a place for you. You would get banned 1000 meters away! Casa Cayena has a large sign posted, "No Red Plastic Cups Allowed Within 1000 metros". To top that off there is a small sign on the bar that says No Captain served here.

Jayman, you is one of the funniest dudes I have ever met. It was brief, but reading your posts I know why you are Chief Knucklehead. Sorry pal, I couldn't hang with you for 24 hrs, I would be dead!

Thanks

Will do, but most important I must do a Hotel Review on Hotel Casa Cayena!

Herb is the ISOC resident hotel critic!!

Thanks

Herb is the ISOC resident hotel critic!!
    I like that, but don't you guys try to rip me another asshole when I report badly on a place you love. Just another view on lodging.

I am really looking forward to spending 4 nights at Casa Cayena. My last trip I spent my last 4 nights at The Waterfront, which is just down the street from Casa Cayena. I had the chance to watch the movements at CC on a daily basis.

Hopefully Casa Cayena will fill my expectations and become a #1 place for Vacationing Mongers (non Jayman and El Drunko type, LOL big time).

I still have Club Residencial as the best chica friendly Apart Hotel in all of Sosua.

Long Live Club R!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Club Residencial is cool. That's the place where most of my Atlanta homeboys stay. One of them has owned a condo there for about five years...lucky bastard!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Why would anyone leave Sosua, where you have your pick of hundreds of different girls, to hang out at a place like Frank's, where you have your pick of what, a dozen?

I'm sure i'm missing something or else this Frank's wouldn't be popular, so i'm just trying to get what it is.
    Interesting that everyone ignored Juan's question. It is the question that is nevered answered on this site or elsewhere. What really is the attraction of Frank's?

I am not being negative here. I genuinely want to know. I am eager to be a convert.

I have booked to stay two weeks at FoD. One of the reasons I am staying there rather than at BB again or in Sosua is to be within easy distance of Frank's based on the rave reviews of a few guys here. I was planning to make it my main source of chicas. But I still do not know why.

Facts:
    I briefly met Frank, his wife and his manager (what's his name?). They could not have been more hospitable.
    I have exchanged friendly emails with Frank from the UK and he kindly offered to help me find a condo when I thought I would be visiting with a friend (no longer the case).
    I was only in Frank's once, at a bad time, between 9pm and 11pm on a Tuesday, purely for reconnaissance. There were very few girls and they were no better or worse on the average than the BB girls. I was only really attracted to one, whom I now know to be Ada.
    At 2000 pesos TLN plus 500 salida they cost the same as BB girls (more, if you include the transport) and more than girls I could find in PP on the Malecon or from most places in Sosua. And I now understand you even have to negotiate to get them down to 2000.
    So what is the big deal? Please tell me they routinely do more in the sack for the standard price, including some kinky stuff the BB girls would mostly not do (anal, watersports, tying-up - ooh! yes please!). Or that if you have a bad time Frank will take your side. If not either of these, then what? And no cryptic one-liners that only mean anything to the inner clique please. And do not answer by posting photos of the same four or five girls that we have all seen a hundred times now.
    Please answer Juan's question. Not for me. For him. You like him, he is one of you, not a grumpy geriatric limey like me.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

The attraction is they are ISOC friendly. If we have a problem it gets resolved. If we call him, he sends them over, fast!

Thanks

Maybe we're too young ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    The attraction is they are ISOC friendly. If we have a problem it gets resolved. If we call him, he sends them over, fast!
    What kind of problem ? And, with 100's of chicas waiting at your doorstep in Sosua, why call someone to send a girl ?

Like weyland, I would like to see Juan question answered. Maybe start a new post with Juan question ?

Thanks

Actually I did not see Juan's question, I was on about 10 different topics last night. Speaking for myself "Why do I like Frank's"?

Trust me, I absolutly adore Sosua but sometimes I just want to take a roadtrip with the boys and have a few beers somewhere else. Sosua is a small town and it can make me feel a little confined at times so I just like to split town for a few hours to clear my head.

As for the women, he does have some top shelf choices and some girls that are great to party with. I have not been to Sosua many times but I don't think me and my pals can grab a bunch of chicas at Clasico, bring them back to party at The Palace or a condo and have them get naked and eat each others pussys while 5 guys stand around clicking photos nonstop. I know you can find hot girls in Sosua for less but for a few Pesos more you and a large group of pals can be entertained.

I also like the thought of going to a straight up whorehouse / strip club. Again, I think Frank's is best with several guys going, the girls get excited when you walk in, start dancing and sometimes flashing tit and ass shots, it can be a blast. I have gone there and not got a girl cause I did not get a vibe I liked from one but it was still worth the trip with the boys. Again, like with everything in the DR YMMV.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information