Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taxi with out Commission....

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Re: Taxi with out Commission....

Quote Originally Posted by ilikenacional
    What kind of problem ? And, with 100's of chicas waiting at your doorstep in Sosua, why call someone to send a girl ?

Like weyland, I would like to see Juan question answered. Maybe start a new post with Juan question ?

During a 19 day vacation, I get tired!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

My thoughts on Franks:

I am a HUGE fan of strip clubs . . . I just love to hang with my buddies drinking while a beautiful chica dances for me. Even in New Jersey where the strippers don't strip I love to go and hang with my buddies.

When I go out I like loud music but sometimes I really can't take the BLASTING EAR DEFINING DECIBELS that the clubs play. Walk over to the DJ at Franks and tell him to TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC DOWN ! ! and he will.

Frank is VERY ISOC friendly. He has come to my hotel more than once to pick me up and then arranged a ridiculously cheep cab fare back for my no Spanish speaking drunk ass.

One night late at night (1 or 2 AM) we needed some chicas for a party. We were already back at the Field of Dreams and just to fuckin lazy to go out hunting. Frank was there in record time.

Add to that that I think he is a great guy that actually cares about Customer Service and you can see why he gets (and will continue to get) business from me.
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego
    Help me out here, someone.

Why would anyone leave Sosua, where you have your pick of hundreds of different girls, to hang out at a place like Frank's, where you have your pick of what, a dozen?
    Juan, I used to think the same way. It is just a diversion, something different to do. Like back in the college days when you would travel 50 miles for a dance at a different school just to meet some new girls.

I am slowly learning the ISOC method of operation. My ultimate dream would be to have enough get up and go to hang with Jayman for a night.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    have them get naked and eat each others pussys while 5 guys stand around clicking photos nonstop.
    This is not something i would find entertaining, but then dancing in a disco with different chicas all night is not fun for someone else but fun for me.

Still, i'd have no problem hitting this place for one night with the gang just as a change-up, as Phoenix and Herb mentioned.

Thanx for the response and MUCH thanx to Weyland for his efforts.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego
    This is not something i would find entertaining,

Still, i'd have no problem hitting this place for one night with the gang just as a change-up, as Phoenix and Herb mentioned.
    I am with you on that, just something different to do. If I make it to Franks next week all well and good, if I don't No Hay Problema.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Its definitely a good change of pace and lets you hang out with everyone all at the same time. I have found that when we all went to Franks the group of people you were hanging out with generally stayed together but while wandering the strip and the discos everyone I was hanging out with tended to wander off on their own way. Both are great but sometimes its more fun hanging out with a big group of people causing havoc together.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Also I did notice daniello's phone number was no good any more last month so we should probably start making a list of good taxi drivers and I had one last trip who said no commission until it was time to leave then he tried to g et it from our salidas. We put a stop to it and when he dropped us all off and tried to give us his card I told him were in town all week and will be using lots of taxis but not his for trying to play games with the rate.

Thanks

Beads,

Well done. When someone, likes this taxi, tries to screw you it's important to end that behavior right away. Hit 'em where it hurts!

JD
    "This above all: to thine own self be true"-William Shakespeare

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information