View Poll Results: Whats your thoughts on these Moto guys?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Most are Hard working and Honest

10 34.48%
  • Most are Scum and thieves

5 17.24%
  • I always have problems with them

2 6.90%
  • I never had problems with them

12 41.38%
  • I may have one problem out of 100's of times

11 37.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Motoconcho's protest about evening ban

Thanks

Re: Motoconcho's protest about evening ban

Just giving you a hard time, Sharkie.

I don't think any of us have perfect spelling, grammer or punctuation, here. Last I heard, this wasn't part of anyone's Doctoral dissertation.

Quote Originally Posted by El tiburon View Post
    And, Sharkman, I'm having a really hard time understanding what you say. Can you be a bit more careful with your wording, spelling, and punctiation? For instance,

sorry for that im usually goin back and forth with three screens.and im answering others on trading, then a position starts goin against me so i rush to not miss anything... the truth is i use half words with friends and they understand me,but i forget which screen im on... my bad... what is that you'd like cleared up sir? motocounch is a ""taxi on a motorcycle", should be "motoconcho" and i made a mistake in finnishing the word but "do should have been 'don't " as in "you don't see them".

Thanks

Peter, you're missing the point. We come to this board so that we can swear, drink, whoremonger, and fight, with abandon. It's how we have fun.

There is even a Fuck U button at the bottom of every post. That's our cue that swearing is, not only allowed, but encouraged. It's a badge of honor and acceptance to be cursed at on this board. It's all in fun.

So, Peter, in the spirit of honor, acceptance, and fun, I say,
    'fuck you'.

Quote Originally Posted by jensenspecial View Post
    no reason to swear at them.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post
    damn . . . I've only rode about 1000 motos and never had a problem . . . either you're jaded . . . very unlucky . . . an easy mark . . . or a man with an agenda . . . .
    only the flat tire scam was pulled on me a few times..but the other ones ive seen pulled on others or stories told by tourists... you can imagine how many you hear in the bar drinkin...jaded? dont think so...unlucky? i was always told how lucky i am, very happy with my life so it couldn't be that...an easy mark? well no because i havent had it done to me, im sharing so it dosent happen to you....agenda? you got me... and i decided to hide in this website so i could throw ya off but my real plan is to lower the amount of dominican unemployment by getting rid of all motoconcho's!!!!!! mmuuuhhhhaaaa! since you blew my cover you might as well know jimmy is minnie me......drink up buddy....!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

So if there is no moto conches out after 8pm how do the chicas get home from Classicos after it closes? They dont show up until long after 8pm? I dont think they will be spending 200 or more pesos to get back to Puerta Plata late at night.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    So if there is no moto conches out after 8pm how do the chicas get home from Classicos after it closes? They dont show up until long after 8pm? I dont think they will be spending 200 or more pesos to get back to Puerta Plata late at night.

They take public taxi's or their chulos take them home.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

chulos dont have cars and they don't go come out to pick up their hos. The chulos wait at home for the money its the chicas problem getting home.

This presents an interesting issue for the Classicos chicas as they will need a larger daily spending allowance to get home at night. I have asked even friends of mine who were moto conches how cheaply these girls get home and he said the cheapest transport a chica will find to any area outside of Sosua at 1am is 30RD.

Moto conch drivers know these girls make big money and want their cut as being transportation also.

A ride to Charamicos at night will cost any chica at least 20RD.

A taxi can't drive a chica to Charamicos for 20RD it won't make him any money.

Looks like they all carpool or walk!

Thanks

chulos dont have cars and they don't go come out to pick up their hos. The chulos wait at home for the money its the chicas problem getting home.

This presents an interesting issue for the Classicos chicas as they will need a larger daily spending allowance to get home at night. I have asked even friends of mine who were moto conches how cheaply these girls get home and he said the cheapest transport a chica will find to any area outside of Sosua at 1am is 30RD.

Moto conch drivers know these girls make big money and want their cut as being transportation also.

A ride to Charamicos at night will cost any chica at least 20RD.

A taxi can't drive a chica to Charamicos for 20RD it won't make him any money.

Looks like they all carpool or walk!
    i see this as an opportunity!!! what if i (tourist) rents a moto... i could wait outside classicos for the girl i want, offer to take her home in return for bbbj or better...the girls will be more than happy to give ya there body instead of 1 peso... expecially if they didnt earn anything...any thoughts? i see jimmy dusting off his moto helmet right now....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

i see this as an opportunity!!! what if i (tourist) rents a moto... i could wait outside classicos for the girl i want, offer to take her home in return for bbbj or better...the girls will be more than happy to give ya there body instead of 1 peso... expecially if they didnt earn anything...any thoughts? i see jimmy dusting off his moto helmet right now....

They would kill you within a week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A buddy of mine was parking his dirt bike in front of Classicos offering rides one night in front of the other moto conch guys. Lets just say they weren't very happy with that.

Thanks

A buddy of mine was parking his dirt bike in front of Classicos offering rides one night in front of the other moto conch guys. Lets just say they weren't very happy with that.
    first im not saying to give rides to all, im just pickin up one girl per night... second ,if there is goin to be a ban after 8 there not goin to be there, so fuck em... third, it was a joke anyway, i'd rather be drunk and give them the 500-1000 pesos...but was it a good idea?

Thanks

The way that I read it, passengers on motos will be banned. Which means that you couldn't give a girl a lift at all. Please correct me if I am wrong.

This seems to have gotten off track. The motos could still be there, they just couldn't transport anyone else. You could ride your own moto back home, the girls could ride their own motos, etc.

It just seems to be an opening for more robberies. Motos ride by, snatch what they want, and keep moving. It might even be more lucrative for them than taking passengers.

Thanks

i thought this was a website to share your thoughts and experiences with others... i didn;t know this was the jimmy show... i see more and more why your so well liked! the same way your sayin there all good might be considered just as wrong as me saying there all bad.. thats why i corrected myself... but for you to say most are hard working family guys... plez let take a poll? are most moto's up to no good or family guys? oh you might want to tone down your typing there... it comes off as your 6'6 and a bodybuilder....
    Hahaha, actually Jimmy has toned down his inflammatory rhetoric. If you ever read what he used to write in WSA, you would know what Im talking about. Back then, anybody who wrote a dissenting opinion on the Sosua Palace would be flammed to no end by Jimmy and his followers.

Read his messages on DR1.com, you will see a different attitude.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,768 Times in 930 Posts

i like to moto travel
    traveling the world in search of chicas, good friends and liveing life as if every day were my last

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information