Thread: First Trip to DR

Thanks

First Trip to DR

Hello Everyone. I am planning a trip to Puerta Plata July 26-Aug 2. I have really appreciated this website. It has given me much useful information as this is my first mongering trip. I have a several questions that I haven't seen addressed in the rest of the site.

1. Is Puerta Plata Beach Resort open? If so is it guest friendly? Is it a good place to stay?

2. Does anyone have any experience with or info on Yully's? They had a post here with a link to their website for girls and rooms, but the sites are down now.

3. I know this will be a matter of opinion, but where is the best place to stay in the Puerto Plata area for a first timer?

Thanks for you help.

Nuclhed

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Nucklehead... dont be a nucklehead... everyone knows the best place to stay on your first trip is in Sosua at the Palace... keep reading the posts on here if you wanna know why because theres no reason to keep repeating ourselves... if you have any other ?'s on Sosua pm me and i will try to help... i will be away from the boards till tuesday though.. so will respond then

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Nucklehead... dont be a nucklehead... everyone knows the best place to stay on your first trip is in Sosua at the Palace... keep reading the posts on here if you wanna know why because theres no reason to keep repeating ourselves... if you have any other ?'s on Sosua pm me and i will try to help... i will be away from the boards till tuesday though.. so will respond then
    What he said ! !

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    I started posting about my #26 trip and I will be in Sosua tomorrow. Just read it everyday!

Thread Information