Thread: Jimmydr (Trip #26) and Vak do it all!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Jimmydr (Trip #26) and Vak do it all!!

Friday July 2, 2004
    We (Vak, Mav, The Beast and myself) got to the airport at 5:30am and our Jet Blue took off on time and we landed in Santiago. We waited 2.5 hours to get our car then headed off to the city of Santiago. I was going to hire a taxi to check out the hotel but the first taxis wanted 1,000 then I found another guy for 500. All the taxis wanted 2,000 to go to Sosua from there. We checked into El Matu, which is now rundown but $35 a night. Exchanged money at the airport and got 46.50, not bad!

We walked around the University and saw many many hot chicas there and a few talked to us. There were tons off people there in the afternoon.

Hotel Camp David
    We came here for dinner, which was very good and I looked at the newer rooms which are very nice. We may stay here at the end of the trip.

We hung by the Monument area at this really hopping bar called Ahi Bar. Tons of Ladies from Santiago. Its 2 minutes from Hotel Matim.

Friday night at the clubs
    We hit Passions, which was packed at 2am when we got there.
    We started with Illusions, where there were about 25-30 chicas at 11:40, then went over to Casa Blanca which had about 20 chicas. Many of the chicas wanted 4,500 for the night but Vak got one for 3,000 pesos.
    Vak was plastered, found 5 chicas, yes 5 that would come back to the hotel for 5 hours for $500. I asked if he was CRAZY and he thought about it and passed!
    We hired a taxi for three hours for 5oo pesos.

This will be updated every so often with details added!

Saturday July 3, 2004
    We checked into The Hotel Gran Jimenoa in Jarabocoa and its only $30 per nght. A family of chicas checked in and one of them was 24 and will meet up with Vak later. We swam and ate. This internet is fur of chicas and the rate here is 15 pesos per hour.

Sunday July 4, 2004

We arrived in Sosua and I checked into The Europa because The Palace was full. I met Andy and The famous Don Thomas and later on I met Magnum. It seems we are all staying at the The Europa next to each other.

I stopped by Passions Massage, picked a 22 year old shortie and got a 1,000 peso massage with BJ. They have a selection of 4-5 here most days. He has sent me 8 pictures so far that I posted on the usual spot.

I usually stop by The Palace where there are 10 or more chicas there everyday because the place is Full!!! One Ocean Place is Full as well!!! Europa is partially shut down because of power problems but they are Full as well!!! Sosua ' s chica friendlies are SOLD OUT!!!!

We went to Mountainview at night where Vak got a chica for 3,000 pesos plus 300 and then we went to Long Beach where Don Thomas found a nice chica for 1,500 pesos. Vak did a show and we took a 100 pictures.

Monday July 5, 2005

Started my day at Rockies with Mav and breakfast and Scott is here.

More hanging at The Palace and I met Dominican Ray finally!

I stopped by Passions for my second Massage, picked the same 22 year old shortie and got a 1,000 peso massage with BJ again!.

We took a ride past Caberete to Sol Caribe and found a nice little bar there with 8 chicas. They charge 1,500 for the entire night and 2 of the chicas were very pretty! Its about 15 minutes past Caberete, sort of hard to find unless taken there.

We had a get together at El Botin where 19 of us showed up for dinner and drinks. It was nice

Tuesday July 6, 2005

Started my day at Rockies with coffee and Nomad is here with his wife.
    Mav has just showed up and then my novia. This is a central meeting place.

I headed toward the beach and there were many mongers at The Shark Bar where I hung for about an hour.

I went back to Passions with Strangeluck and we waited. They had 4 chicas working there. We were hanging at The Palace as well where there were about 8 chicas and a few new monger arrivals. No pictures, why because they have novios now! :shock:

Well another night so Vak and I hit Puerto Plata, first Crystals where we got this hot chica for 4,000 pesos to do a show. We looked at Mountainview and long Beach (One chica wanted 1,300 but no show) as well, but nothing we wanted.
    We hit D Classico where we found the second half of this act and she wanted 2,000 so back to Vaks we went. It was lovely, I shot 110 pictures, soon to be posted! :P

The peso was 46.15 at Judys.

Wednesday July 7, - Friday July 9, 2005

Its another day at Rockies with Mav. We regrouped, rented another car and took off to Jarabacao. Just Mav, Vak, Savage Beast , myself and our chicas! Nice and quiet here. :shock: We have the 4 rooms overlooking the River, what a view!!

Well we ate in the restaurant at nigght and just chilled out at night by the river bar.

During the day we hung by the pool and shot pictures of Stefanie in her new bikini. The gang set out to hang glide and I found a place like M & M her for 350 pesos. No Extras!

Well at night we went to a New Mexican Restaurant which was cheap and very slow but the food was okay, then we went upstairs to the Disco which was Very Very nice.

We went horseback riding for 100 pesos and afterwards Mav and I came down with rashes from the dirty horses and needed to get some strong medicine from the farmacia.

As we where checking out, Brian from The Shark Bar was checking in and there was a Canadian guy from One Ocean Place in Sosua staying there.

Sidenote
    Well we were going all over, Mav, Vak, Myself and our 2 novias. The hired help with Vak asked why she didn't ger a say and the answer was simple, that the other chicas were novias and she was a whore getting paid 2,500 pesos a day.

Well she wanted a say then decided that she had enough of hang gliding, swimming, horseback riding, watching TV will Vak was out, restaurants and hanging by the pool so she said she would pay the taxi the 3,000 pesos to get back to Sosua. What a dumb girl!!!

Note this section will get updated! Every section here as I remember things. ops:

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    WHats up with Mav... is he a born again virgin or is he strictly with his wifey... and 1000 peso massages ... what happened to your 400 peso massage spots to completion.. that you keep to yourself and dont tell anyone about ? heh ...

Tell me more about Sol Caribe in Caberete and some other places because I need to go there next trip!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    WHats up with Mav... is he a born again virgin or is he strictly with his wifey... and 1000 peso massages ... what happened to your 400 peso massage spots to completion.. that you keep to yourself and dont tell anyone about ? heh ...

Tell me more about Sol Caribe in Caberete and some other places because I need to go there next trip!
    At Passions they do BBBJ's and its a massage plus!!!

Thanks
    ok thanks for answering one of the questions ... Mav? and Caberete anything new and good ... any concerts this week??? is Frank Reyes in town ... if he is you must see him... best Bachata singer right in front of Elvis Martinez and Aventura... gimme updates ... make me feel like im there!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    ok thanks for answering one of the questions ... Mav? and Caberete anything new and good ... any concerts this week??? is Frank Reyes in town ... if he is you must see him... best Bachata singer right in front of Elvis Martinez and Aventura... gimme updates ... make me feel like im there!!!
    The signs are up, there are concerts going on and Mav is on Terminal 2. He joins us on our Jarabaca trip on Wednesday!

Thanks
    Ok ... what signs .. for who .. are you going... I love Bachata concerts and will go to at least one concert on every trip from now on ... very good place to meet non pro/ regualr chicas and i now love bachata... pretty crazy that i normally listen to spanish music even here in the US

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Ok ... what signs .. for who .. are you going... I love Bachata concerts and will go to at least one concert on every trip from now on ... very good place to meet non pro/ regualr chicas and i now love bachata... pretty crazy that i normally listen to spanish music even here in the US
    On the poles there are signs saying where and when the concerts are. I think Reyes is in town here. I will check later.

Thanks
    Trust me Jim... go to the concert you will be satisfied and for 300 -350 pesos its something fun to do for cheap!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Where are these concerts usually held? I bet there are some nice chicas there, civilian and otherwise.

Thanks
    G.. the concerts are usually near Puerto Plata somewhere between POP and Sosua... they are not more then a 20-30 minute ride away... and oh yeah there are plenty of available regular/notaputa/semi pro whores there.. which is why i love it so much... not only is the music great, the experience of the culture great, the drinks and or food is the same as it would cost in any club in Sosua and the amount of women that love the bachata ... WOW .. and even if your eye contact /spanish language/ or dancing skills cant get you a chica there, its still a fun thing to do that you can actually tell people back at work you did.. or take pics to show "normal, non-monger people" thats if you call them normal of course.... and still if you dont find a girl you can always go back to the trusty sosua whores when you come back...

side note: back in March when i saw Frank Reyes- 2 girls asked ME to dance... thats without trying and while sitting down...
    when i went to the Antony Santos concert Memorial Day weekend i danced with about 5 girls and thats because i was in the mood to...

BTW... i didnt take any of them back with me but they all looked thirsty and would have went back ... BrooklynB

Thread Information