Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Santo Domingo Update

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: Santo Domingo Update

GBP? Gotta admit that is a new one. I know Allen from Alibi and Cisne is still around and supposedly had a new place he was keeping quiet.

Also forgot the Penthouse. I haven't been there in a while though. I also heard rumors that Geisha was opened with the late owner's mom running it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy
    I guess someone does need to update a map with all these places, but the truth is, most of them aren't worth going to, IMHO.
    Monaco is definitely hit or miss.
    Juniors, I've found a couple of really nice girls there, but they NEVER last more or a day or two before they're off to one of the better places.
    I think D'Blanca is gone, Sama, no idea.
    Sutra is ah, so so...
    Gran Mansion is just too frigging far from my house. Christ, that's a trip in itself for me!
    I was in Executive a couple of weeks ago, and nothing to write home about there either.
    My point is, the main places are:
    Remingtons
    Lapsus
    Casa Teresa
    Pablitos
    Girl House(now that they dropped prices)
    Sky Club (ditto)
    Casa de Modelo(but I don't like that place)

Here's one for you. How many of the locals here know where GBP is?
    That's the place that does not want new business. She specifically asked me not to give their address out, so I'm holding on that one, until she gives me the OK. She's scared shitless of getting closed down.

Thanks

I guess someone does need to update a map with all these places, but the truth is, most of them aren't worth going to, IMHO.
    How about a map with just the places worth going to?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by herbf
    Thanks! So if you are without wheels the places listed are of no value unless you are willing to pay taxi money. It could get quite expensive taking a taxi from one place to another. My first SDO trip is coming up and I think I will stick with El Conde and the Malecon. Do you agree?
    Herb, if you stay around El Conde it depends on your Game. If you speak Spanish it is a huge plus. I had sooo many plans for SD this time and wanted to visit all the clubs. But as soon as I got out of the hotel (Palacio), I ran into a beautiful girl. There are so many good looking girls walking around all day long, it's unbelievable. So I ended up having plenty of plans for the night without visiting the clubs. But again, you have to speak Spanish, if not, there are still pros around at El Conde that you can take to the hotel.

There are a bunch of good dance clubs and bars in the Zona Colonial, but no working girls in there. But if you speak Spanish you can still score there, it's just a bit more work.

When in SD, call Guary: 809-780-5000, this girl has the most awesome body. I paid 1,500 for TLN, but I threw her out after a few hours as she got on my nerves. But just because of her boobs she is worth it.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove
    When in SD, call Guary: 809-780-5000, this girl has the most awesome body. I paid 1,500 for TLN, but I threw her out after a few hours as she got on my nerves. But just because of her boobs she is worth it.
    Do have have a pic to share?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove
    Herb, if you stay around El Conde it depends on your Game. If you speak Spanish it is a huge plus.
    Well my spanish is co mo uh sta. Tea-in-ey cey-du-laa. Two weeks to go and I will do the best I can and report back. So far my lack of the spanish language has not been a problem. Sometimes it can be a good thing.

I will do my norm, just do my own thing. All the places listed and no one can pinpoint a location?

Thanks

HerbF PM me before you head down. I will give you my cell number etc. If I am in town and available, I'll take you on a "tour" and will even pay for the taxis etc.

Quote Originally Posted by herbf
    Well my spanish is co mo uh sta. Tea-in-ey cey-du-laa. Two weeks to go and I will do the best I can and report back. So far my lack of the spanish language has not been a problem. Sometimes it can be a good thing.

I will do my norm, just do my own thing. All the places listed and no one can pinpoint a location?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2
    HerbF PM me before you head down. I will give you my cell number etc. If I am in town and available, I'll take you on a "tour" and will even pay for the taxis etc.
    It's a deal. Reminds me of the warm welcome I received on the North Coast from ErikS. Just show me around, I have taxis, beer, and lunch covered. I really want to get the feel of SDO and the South Coast. Only one South Coast trip so far but I really like the atmosphere. I think SDO is going to take me to the next level......above the clouds!

Thanks again for the offer,,,,and I will follow up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Do have have a pic to share?
    No pics buddy, but you certainly won't be disappointed by her looks. She is light skin for DR, in her early twenties and she could easily pass for a MAXIM chick. Go and see for yourself.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

All the maps I got are way too detailed to try to take a piece and mark locations.
    Give me a while, and I'll try to find one on the net I can use.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 324 Posts

Here is a list of the best spots and the contact info. Let me know if this helps.

Casa “Azul”
    Paraguay #230 Ens. LA FE
    Santo Domingo
    Tel: 567 -7303

La Casa de Las Modelos
    Calle Dr Núòez de Cáceres No 16
    Esq. Benigno Filomeno Rojas
    Santo Domingo, R.D
    Tel: 682-5363 / 688-2482

Monalisa Hotel & Spa
    Calle Danae No 35, Gazcue
    Santo Domingo
    Tel: 687-8440 / 687-8441
    e-mail:monalissa@codetel.net.do

Casa Tereza
    House Tereza
    Tel: 566-0864

Elegant Centre, Pasture #17, Gascue tel: 221-8011
    10am-2.30am Monday – Saturday

Lapsus Nightclub
    Avenida Independencia No 503
    Santo Domingo
    Tel:687-4866

Remington Palace
    Av. Independencia No 624
    Santo Domingo
    Tel: 688-4656
    www.chicahunters.com
    I'm Coolhand you bitches!!

The International Playboy.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coolhand For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Coolhand,

Sorry, that's an old, old list.
    Mona Lisa is long gone.
    So is Elegant center.

The list I posted is the most up to date you'll see for Santo Domingo, believe me.

If any of you guys have got a suggestion on a nice map of SD that I could plug spots into, I'll see what I can do. The problem is that most of these places are so spread out, you gotta do the whole city map to show them all, then it's too big to see the details..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok. . . .I was sitting outside last week, at a hotel in front of Mona Lisa and heard a loud pounding noise. Little by little cinderblocks were being knocked out of a wall in the garage. They were making a door!

There is now a door leading directly into the old Mona Lisa bar. They have dragged all the tables outside and cleaned em all up. They have made a wooden cover for the "planta" that is also in the garage.

Rumor has it the "cafeteria" will open "real soon". One rumor said TODAY. I will keep checking and if they do indeed open before I head up to STI/Sosua for the weekend I will definitely stop in for a beer.

Coolhand,

Sorry, that's an old, old list.
    Mona Lisa is long gone.
    So is Elegant center.

The list I posted is the most up to date you'll see for Santo Domingo, believe me.

If any of you guys have got a suggestion on a nice map of SD that I could plug spots into, I'll see what I can do. The problem is that most of these places are so spread out, you gotta do the whole city map to show them all, then it's too big to see the details..

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A CAFETERIA!! Is nothing sacred anymore? How dare they?
    Hmmm, I wonder if it's Fabia that's doing the cafeteria....

You know, I've been told that she's got a new Mona Lisa set up somewhere, but it's a secret location only for old well established clients.
    Same story with the GBP. It's owner opened it for old clients only. She's scared to death if the info gets out, she'll end up in jail. That's what they were told when the sweep shut them all down. Do it again, you're bye-bye...

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Monaco is definitely hit or miss.
    Juniors, I've found a couple of really nice girls there, but they NEVER last more or a day or two before they're off to one of the better places.
    I think D'Blanca is gone, Sama, no idea.
    Sutra is ah, so so...
    Gran Mansion is just too frigging far from my house. Christ, that's a trip in itself for me!
    I was in Executive a couple of weeks ago, and nothing to write home about there either.
    My point is, the main places are:
    Remingtons
    Lapsus
    Casa Teresa
    Pablitos
    Girl House(now that they dropped prices)
    Sky Club (ditto)
    Casa de Modelo(but I don't like that place)

Here's one for you. How many of the locals here know where GBP is?
    That's the place that does not want new business. She specifically asked me not to give their address out, so I'm holding on that one, until she gives me the OK. She's scared shitless of getting closed down.

My cab driver (his name is Toni) lives with four of the strippers who work at Monaco. The girls look so-so. Nothing special. The girls did not have cellular phones.

Toni's number is 809-772-6551. Just tell him that Chino introduced you to him. And the girls charge 700 pesos for one pop but a good fuck.

Thanks

GBP? Gotta admit that is a new one. I know Allen from Alibi and Cisne is still around and supposedly had a new place he was keeping quiet.

Also forgot the Penthouse. I haven't been there in a while though. I also heard rumors that Geisha was opened with the late owner's mom running it.

I also know Allen. A really cool guy. A few months ago, I chatted with him in another sex website but he would not give out the address of his new business.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand
    Here is a list of the best spots and the contact info. Let me know if this helps.

Casa “Azul”
    Paraguay #230 Ens. LA FE
    Santo Domingo
    Tel: 567 -7303

La Casa de Las Modelos
    Calle Dr Núòez de Cáceres No 16
    Esq. Benigno Filomeno Rojas
    Santo Domingo, R.D
    Tel: 682-5363 / 688-2482

Monalisa Hotel & Spa
    Calle Danae No 35, Gazcue
    Santo Domingo
    Tel: 687-8440 / 687-8441
    e-mail:monalissa@codetel.net.do

Casa Tereza
    House Tereza
    Tel: 566-0864

Elegant Centre, Pasture #17, Gascue tel: 221-8011
    10am-2.30am Monday – Saturday

Lapsus Nightclub
    Avenida Independencia No 503
    Santo Domingo
    Tel:687-4866

Remington Palace
    Av. Independencia No 624
    Santo Domingo
    Tel: 688-4656

Is Mona Lisa Spa and Hotel still open?

I would avoid Elegante (It is now called Sky Blue). They only have around 5 girls working at night and the girls just sit on the sofas and check their cellular phones and eat food.

One girl who works at Elegante is Karen. She speaks a little English. She is from Santiago. But she seems to have a bit of an attitude. So I left.

Thanks

You know, I've been told that she's got a new Mona Lisa set up somewhere, but it's a secret location only for old well established clients.
    Same story with the GBP. It's owner opened it for old clients only. She's scared to death if the info gets out, she'll end up in jail. That's what they were told when the sweep shut them all down. Do it again, you're bye-bye...

I went to Mona Lisa once in the fall of 2003.

One really cute girl smiled at me. So I walked up to her. But she looked sooooooooooooooooooooo young. I told her how old she was. So on a piece of napkin, she wrote "18".

I passed. I also remember seeing another gilr who looked under 18.

If this is the same manager, then he/she needs to hire only girls who are over 18.

Thanks

Mona Lisa was well run and never had underage chicas. Of course many dominicanas do look young for their age.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno
    I went to Mona Lisa once in the fall of 2003.

One really cute girl smiled at me. So I walked up to her. But she looked sooooooooooooooooooooo young. I told her how old she was. So on a piece of napkin, she wrote "18".

I passed. I also remember seeing another gilr who looked under 18.

If this is the same manager, then he/she needs to hire only girls who are over 18.

Thanks

Yes, it is fabia. She was sick when the sweeps happened. She is convinced that if she were around, they would not have shut her down.

She had a brother open a place on avenida espana, which closed down rapidly as they had no customers.

I think fabia is calling this a "cafeteria" because they were told no chicas and no alcohol. Her hotel has still been running as usual.

Thanks

Mona Lisa was well run and never had underage chicas. Of course many dominicanas do look young for their age.

I see. Thanks for the info.

I guess they do look young. Which is fine with all of us!!! LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information