Results 1 to 3 of 3

  1. #1
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    767
    Thanked 573 Times in 223 Posts

    is this guy for real?

    I got this email from carlos at aav:

    To: "Alexisz" <alexisz@affordable-adult-vacations.com>, <hughgrection69@dcemail.com>

    from OfficeComputer (246stb70.codetel.net.do [66.98.20.246])(authenticated bits=0)by ensim2.gnm.ca (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id l96MpJZH029417;Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:51:19 -0500

    Subject: Re: BB

    From: "Resort Mgr" <resort-mgr@a-a-v.com>

    Disposition-Notification-To: "Resort Mgr" <resort-mgr@a-a-v.com>

    Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 18:51:15 -0400

    Attachments
    Name Type Save View
    Part 1 text/plain Save
    Paul Baxter Jan. 6-13 2004 folio 01574.gif image/gif Save View

    Huge:

    Take your comments to your boss, Paul Baxter's board.

    I ban spammers, paid defecators and assholes. Since you have been
    bannered
    you fit at least two of the categories.

    BTW I stopped the SPAM, I now moderate user account creation.

    In any case how would YOU we ban everyone know unless I stopped you
    again
    Huge Paul Mike. As I posted, Russia is out of our market area.

    According to guest here who tried to post in Paul's Board. His post
    suggesting that someone there could buy some shaving cream for a guy who
    likes carryon luggage was deleted. So if you do not mind go elsewhere.
    You
    are not in a position to make any comments whatsoever.

    On course we had a guy who was 6'7". We called him "Tiny"

    How did you get your name Hugerection?????

    It is very bad planning to assume that your enemy is stupid.

    Sosua? I thought you were going to IM?

    I know who it works here in RD so do not try pass you bovine scatology
    off
    on me.

    Just to prove I support what I say Paul Baxter is goddamn liar. I
    included
    his folio as a guest of ours at time he claim to be an expert in Adult
    vacation. BULLSHIT!!!!!!

    TTFN

  4. #2
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bed Stuy
    Posts
    8,982
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks
    31,991
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

    Re: is this guy for real?

    This has to be the dumbest post ever made on isoc.
    I've offended you.....goood

  5. #3
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tristate Area
    Age
    52
    Posts
    7,958
    Thanks
    20,425
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

    Re: is this guy for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by hughgrection View Post
    I got this email from carlos at aav:

    To: "Alexisz" <alexisz@affordable-adult-vacations.com>, <hughgrection69@dcemail.com>

    From: "Resort Mgr" <resort-mgr@a-a-v.com>

    Disposition-Notification-To: "Resort Mgr" <resort-mgr@a-a-v.com>

    > Why is your BB so dead is it because carlos bans everybody ? i saw
    the
    > movie of both of you dumb and dumber
    >
    > BTW i can stay 2 weeks for myself with a chica for 10 days at my
    timeshare
    > in sosua

    > Washington DC's Largest FREE Email service. --->
    > http://www.DCemail.com --->
    > A Washington Online Community Member ---> http://www.DCpages.com

    THis dipchit charges 2700 for a week i can do it for half at my ai with paying the chicas ai fee
    Scam artists like this pop up all the time with their advertised mancations. How is one of these guys going to offer you a trip that doesnt make him a lot of money? He has to fly someone in and house them so they can show you around.

    So basically you end up paying for yourself and this guy and this guy gets upset when people call him on it as a scam and he bans them from this website
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

Bookmarks