Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Blue for $69

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Remember, before Jet Blue, AA was $400 or more. We need Jet Blue.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    I actually do like the 9:30PM flight. I can leave work at 4PM and catch it. I arrive in Santiago around 1am, check into a cabana and hit Illussions or Passions. Wake up in the morning then head over to Sosua.
    That's exactly what I plan to do Thur night when I arrive! Can you recommend a cheap place to stay. I was thinking Hotel Rey in La Vega

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Remember, before Jet Blue, AA was $400 or more. We need Jet Blue.
    Free market economy...competiton it is the America way.

Remember 42nd street before Disney. You could purchase first run movies for under $20.

Now because of Mayor McCheese there are so few quality Peep Outlets that prices have gone up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    I actually do like the 9:30PM flight. I can leave work at 4PM and catch it. I arrive in Santiago around 1am, check into a cabana and hit Illussions or Passions. Wake up in the morning then head over to Sosua.
    That's exactly what I plan to do Thur night when I arrive! Can you recommend a cheap place to stay. I was thinking Hotel Rey in La Vega
    LaVega is at least 45 minutes from the airport, try a Cabana nearby.

Thanks
    What's wrong with the Europa or the Palace in the belly of the beast?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Uhmmm... I dont think it is that far Jimmy... Hotel rey was about 15 or 20 minutes from Ilusions in STI... and Hotel Rey is very recommended by BrooklynBeas... Wonder where ya heard of this place from ..hehe

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Splurge on a Cabana, just my opinion.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3

WSJ he is talking about flying into STI which is 1 and a half hours from Europa/Palace

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Arriving at 9:30 means you will be out the airport around 10pm. Then there is a two hour drive to Sosua, figure after check-in, etc. It's 1am before you are prowling the streets.

PS. 2 hours to Sosua taking the highway, wouldn't go through the mountains at night. Go ahead call me a scared bitch again BB :shock: , but I hope you wouldn't be that stupid to do that run at night.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

Arriving at 9:30 means you will be out the airport around 10pm. Then there is a two hour drive to Sosua, figure after check-in, etc. It's 1am before you are prowling the streets.

PS. 2 hours to Sosua taking the highway, wouldn't go through the mountains at night. Go ahead call me a scared bitch again BB :shock: , but I hope you wouldn't be that stupid to do that run at night.

Leaves JFK @ 9:30PM and arrives DR around 1:30AM. I have done those mountain roads at night, not bad at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

Ive done both runs Don... and never did the mountain run at night ... i think overall its better to do the highway run... less bumps and curves and turns and all that shit... very close to the same timing also... and the Jet Blue flight doesnt arrive at 9:30 ... it leaves NYC at 9:45pm and arrives close to 1 in the morning... if this is the flight you are speaking of.. Beas

Thanks
    I arrive in STI at 1:30 am. Dominican Ray is sending one of his collegues to get me. I plan to hit Casa Blanca and maybe Illusions (but definately Casa Blanca). I was thinking about getting a cheap room because I will only be there a few hours. I will check into BlackBleard sometime Friday morning.

Hell if my driver is willing, we can go straight to BlackBleards after we leave the clubs. I will sleep in the car.

Beas......I think I did get the Hotel Rey from one of your post.......or was it Don?

Thanks
    I arrive in STI at 1:30 am. Dominican Ray is sending one of his collegues to get me. I plan to hit Casa Blanca and maybe Illusions (but definately Casa Blanca). I was thinking about getting a cheap room because I will only be there a few hours. I will check into BlackBleard sometime Friday morning.

Hell if my driver is willing, we can go straight to BlackBleards after we leave the clubs. I will sleep in the car.

Beas......I think I did get the Hotel Rey from one of your post.......or was it Don?
    It was one of my informative posts trick...if you want something cheap and decent in the La Vega area then go to Pegasus... thats if you dont need an A/C... the rooms there are about 350 pesos a night and they have a ceiling fan and TV, bed, and bathroom... pretty clean too... they even gave me soap for the shower when i asked the front desk... If you plan on taking something out of ilusions or casa blanca then your gonna need to stay somewhere close by... if not you can take someone in the back rooms for a quickie... they wont be making a trip to POP or Blackbeards unless your paying big money and taxi fare back...

Pegasus is about 3 minutes from Hotel Rey and i brought a whore in there with no problem at all...

These La Vega hotels are just about 15-20 minutes from the before mentioned whorehouses...

BkBeas

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

It was one of my informative posts trick...if you want something cheap and decent in the La Vega area then go to Pegasus... thats if you dont need an A/C... the rooms there are about 350 pesos a night and they have a ceiling fan and TV, bed, and bathroom... pretty clean too... they even gave me soap for the shower when i asked the front desk... If you plan on taking something out of ilusions or casa blanca then your gonna need to stay somewhere close by... if not you can take someone in the back rooms for a quickie... they wont be making a trip to POP or Blackbeards unless your paying big money and taxi fare back...

Pegasus is about 3 minutes from Hotel Rey and i brought a whore in there with no problem at all...

These La Vega hotels are just about 15-20 minutes from the before mentioned whorehouses...

BkBeas
    I probably need something close to the clubs. I definantly do not plan to take anyone to POP / Blackbeards with me.......(way to much action on site at BB). I was thinking Matum Hotel but it doesn't make sense to spend $40 to lay for a few hours.

Do you know any cheap places close to the clubs (Casa Blanco especially). No a/c or hot water not a problem. I won't act like a spoiled American for one night.

Thanks

BkBeas
    I probably need something close to the clubs. I definantly do not plan to take anyone to POP / Blackbeards with me.......(way to much action on site at BB). I was thinking Matum Hotel but it doesn't make sense to spend $40 to lay for a few hours.

Do you know any cheap places close to the clubs (Casa Blanco especially). No a/c or hot water not a problem. I won't act like a spoiled American for one night.
    Whats wrong with Hotel Pegasus for 350 pesos a night ... thats when it was at 45 to 1... and i didnt even try to talk the guy down.... even at 35 to 1 thats about $10 bucks a night... then about the same in a taxi ride to send the chica back if that much... or stay in a cabana as someone said before

Thanks
    or stay in a cabana as someone said before
    So what exactly is a cabana. I thought a cabana was like a small hotel

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cabanas are where Dominicans go to cheat on their spouses. They pump alot of money into them and some are like 5 star hotels. You really need to see for yourself.

Thanks
    More like renting a room. Which is why they are so cheap.

Thanks
    Im taking the jet blue flight into santiago leaving jfk at 9pm on fri.I have John from the Blue Dolphin sending someone to pick me up and bring me back to sosua at 1 in the morning.Ill let you know when I get back if it was worth it.Im a little concerned about driving through the mountains at night especially if it is raining.One slip and your car is off the cliff.

Thanks
    So a cabana is a short stay, hourly room. I have been in many of those. In Punta Cana and Juan Dolio. Those places are awful. They usually didn't have working/running water with condoms piled high in the toliet. I usually bust a nut and get the hell out of those places quick as possible and get to a shower to wash the germs of that place off.

Fuck being cheap, I will spend a $100 a night before I stay in that shit whole. I will try Hotel Pegasus for 350 pesos....thanks Beas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information