Thread: Plastic Surgery

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Plastic Surgery

Hey guys I had a couple things done in Costa Rica at the Rosenstock Center and they are GREAT...Now I am due for a Botox "touchup" on the ol Crows Feet...I will be in SD this weekend can someone that lives there or knows about Botox give me an e-mail or web addy or call around and hook me up with an appointment lol Sat , Sun or Monday morning? Oct 13-16

Thanks in advance
    Skynyrd

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Plastic Surgery

Are you one of those Metrosexuals ?

Thanks

I am sorry. There is no way I would get any medical procedure done unless it was an absolute emergency in a third world country. Good luck!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dijinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

I'm not interested in criticizing anybody, but if you're interested in plastic surgery, you're probably on the wrong site. If you're interested in plastic surgery because you think it will better attract the chicas, save the money and give it directly to the chicas. It's called mongering.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

OMG you guys are friggin crazy !!!!..its a botox injection and this post is in the "other services section"....Hell CRT has a whole section dedicated to health/medical related and I know HUNDREDS of CRT members thats had plastic surgery done in San Jose ect... RELAX GUYS..I only asked about a Doctor that offers Botox..an INJECTION in the crows feet that last 6 months and does away with the winkles there...Geezzzzz
    Usa price 400.00...I get it in Costa Rica for 200.00...Thought it would be cheap in DR.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

The DR is quickly becoming one of the most popular places on earth to get the vacation/plastic surgery combo.

There are TONS of very competent plastic surgery clinics here, and, as a result of the popularity of them, there are a few that have grabbed major headlines(deaths, disfigurment)

I have a few friends that swear by their doctor, but I'll have to get back to you on the name.

I know he has an office in a super modern clinic in front of the presidential palace.

And for those of you that are not in the know, there are a lot of dominicans that have tons of money, and they demand the very best of everything.

There are many clinics here that are as technically advanced as anywhere else in the world.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    The DR is quickly becoming one of the most popular places on earth to get the vacation/plastic surgery combo.

There are TONS of very competent plastic surgery clinics here, and, as a result of the popularity of them, there are a few that have grabbed major headlines(deaths, disfigurment)

I have a few friends that swear by their doctor, but I'll have to get back to you on the name.

I know he has an office in a super modern clinic in front of the presidential palace.

And for those of you that are not in the know, there are a lot of dominicans that have tons of money, and they demand the very best of everything.

There are many clinics here that are as technically advanced as anywhere else in the world.
    The problem is to find the doctors that are the best and not the ones that are butcher's.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

From what i've been told, Colombia is the most popular place for the "plastic surgery getaway". All inclusive in the price (which is a fraction of the cost in the US) is the plane ticket, surgery, and aftercare hotel stay. The Colombian surgeons are supposedly top-notch and many Latinas here swear by this.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

If anyone wants to have plastic surgery, go to Korea. They are the best in the world.

And for those of you who plan on marrying a Korean lady, please tell her to show you her pictures from her high school days (graduation album).

If she gives an excuse as to why she cannot. Then she had surgery for sure.

Thread Information