Thread: cell phone numbers and photos

Thanks

cell phone numbers and photos

I recently posted an inquiry regarding meeting chicas when arriving in S.D. at around midnight and leaving the next morning in the a.m. Most responses said that it was too difficult for a first timer to pull off.

I have another idea. Do any of you have phone numbers and photos of chicas? I can call them from the U.S. before heading down to S.D. and make the arrangements this way.

Thanks for any of your responses.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Re: cell phone numbers and photos

Quote Originally Posted by dennis View Post
    I recently posted an inquiry regarding meeting chicas when arriving in S.D. at around midnight and leaving the next morning in the a.m. Most responses said that it was too difficult for a first timer to pull off.

I have another idea. Do any of you have phone numbers and photos of chicas? I can call them from the U.S. before heading down to S.D. and make the arrangements this way.

Thanks for any of your responses.

Hello Dennis

This section (Chicas/Santo Domingo) has tons of threads with chicas, pictures, and phone numbers.

What kind of girl are you looking for? Let me know and I can see what I can do for you. I want to make sure that your trip is a safe and an enjoyable one.

Staying only one night in Santo Domingo is a bit too difficult. I would stay at least 2 nights/3 days.

Thread Information