Thread: Cristals Mustang Ranch

Thanks

Cristals Mustang Ranch

Hola,
    I was just wanting to know if anyone has been to Cristals Mustang Ranch, and if so, what is your opinion of the place. I emailed them and got an email back showing some of the available girls. I am planning a trip back to DR, and I would like some information on this place. I have been to BB's and had a great time there, but would really like to try something a little different this time. If anyone has information and has been there please post your experience.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Re: Cristals Mustang Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by biggun1221 View Post
    Hola,
    I was just wanting to know if anyone has been to Cristals Mustang Ranch, and if so, what is your opinion of the place. I emailed them and got an email back showing some of the available girls. I am planning a trip back to DR, and I would like some information on this place. I have been to BB's and had a great time there, but would really like to try something a little different this time. If anyone has information and has been there please post your experience.
    Did they say these girls were on the premises or were they working at Cristals?

Here's a thread where there was some discussion about the place.

Thanks

They said in the e-mail I got back from them, that these girls they have are at a local bar and you go there to meet them and then you take them back to the resort and do your thing. Thanks for the site that you gave me, If thar is what is happening there, I dont want any part of that place.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

If you are going to get a Cristals chica, it's not a bad deal, considering the alternative costs of salida, chica, taxi, cabana/hotel, plus food and drinks.
    I wouldn't try it with a new chica but I might try it with one that I have had some good experiences with.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    If you are going to get a Cristals chica, it's not a bad deal, considering the alternative costs of salida, chica, taxi, cabana/hotel, plus food and drinks.
    I wouldn't try it with a new chica but I might try it with one that I have had some good experiences with.
    That's assuming that all that's included. The details are still a bit murky. I'm surprised no one form this board has tried it yet.

Thanks

We've been trying to follow them, but it's impossible. They, absolutely, NEVER, tell the truth. They will say whatever they think you want to hear. For each of us that has ask them, we each got a different answer. That's why things are so, "murky".

They're far too dodgy for any of us to be bothered with them. With any luck, the current owners will go belly up shortly, and new owners, (U.S., Canadian or European) will take it over and turn it into the wonderful whorehouse that it's meant to be. Until then, we have washed our hands of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That's assuming that all that's included. The details are still a bit murky. I'm surprised no one form this board has tried it yet.

Thread Information