Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie first trip to POP Help!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Re: Newbie first trip to POP Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    I'll be arriving on 14 Nov 07, and leaving on 21Nov07.

Thanks for the input guys. I think I 'll be making a day trip to Sosua on day 1, check it out, and go from there.

Thanks for the 411 Hammerhead, I'll be putting that to good use !!!

Thanks,
    Kennilingus

If it isn't for eating it wouldn't look like a taco!!!
    Thank you!! I'm 45, travelling alone. No ties to anything or anyone. I'm a big guy 5' 8" 280 lbs. I speak very little spanish. Just the raw basics, not enough for a real conversation by any means. I'm not tied to the AI at all, and my total budget is about $300/day. I have no problems with going it alone on public transportation. I can dance, I'm not much of a pickup artist at home, so with the language barrier added ... realistically probably not a great option. Staying at the Oasis Marien.

I really appreciate you guys taking the time to help me out here. The input you've already given me will make my trip much more of a success already.

Thanks again

Thanks,
    Kennilingus

If it isn't for eating it wouldn't look like a taco!!!
    I'm there from Nov 10-25. If you want to roll send me a PM. I'm going to all the spots mentioned on the board and all the spots not mentioned. If you have a tolerance for places off the beaten path you are welcome to come along.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 433 Posts

I'll be arriving the 13th for my second visit. You maybe a newbie (myself included), but you'll be a more informed one. Send me a pm if you want to meet up. Sounds like there will be quite a few members in town. La Passions on the 15th sounds good to me, and I may throw in a visit to the BB'S. FYI - I'll be at the NG.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Young Hero View Post
    I'll be arriving the 13th for my second visit. You maybe a newbie (myself included), but you'll be a more informed one. Send me a pm if you want to meet up. Sounds like there will be quite a few members in town. La Passions on the 15th sounds good to me, and I may throw in a visit to the BB'S. FYI - I'll be at the NG.
    Have a great trip, Young Hero!

Damn! I am so jealous of your handle. I wish I had called myself that!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 433 Posts

Thanks Weyland! I thought it sounded better than Young Zero which btw is available. I'm alway's on the look out for a trusty sidekick in my fight against the evil puta and her ever so powerful and over priced p**** preying upon the sweet, innocent, and niave newbie. Young Hero fighting for truth, justice, and the monger way. Alas, I'm off to the gym to prepare myself physically for this upcoming battle.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Young Hero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Kennilingus, The best bet for you is Passions Massage Parlor and spa in Sosua... The owner is on this site, (jensenspecial) and he is a great guy... You will not have any issues or any sour attitudes from the women there... Its a great start for sure and they have rooms in the back for everything u need if you dont wanna take the girls out to a hotel and cant bring them to your place... I barely remember my first trip to DR... Ive been there 15 times in just under 4 years... You will become addicted for sure, especially if you have no ties back at home... Enjoy feeling like the kid in a candy store and get ready to plan some more trips!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree. La Passion is a great place and Peter's got your back if there is any drama. Someone asked about a "Soapy" - it's essentially a soapsuds bodyrub/bodyslide with BBBJ - lots of fun. 1300 pesos, I think (~$40). Straight massage with BBBJ 1000 pesos (~$30). Other options as well including take-out - just ask when you are there.

Not to scare anyone, but I've personally observed a lot of chica drama and have read about much more (ie. chicas renegotiating rates as soon as the door closes, throwing things around in the room, etc). I just read a post today about a guy getting his cash and credit cards stolen by some chica. Some guys are bettter at handling this drama than others - I'm kind of new myself.

Going with La Passions virtually eliminates the chances of chica drama. However, I've also met some really nice chicas on the streets as well.

Be safe. Passport and pesos in the safe. Hide the key. Read the posts and ask for advice. Be friendly. Head on over to La Passion to begin your vacation. And have a great time !!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NJ_Hobby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

Cool Re: Newbie first trip to POP Help!!!

The countdown is all but over ... tommorow night I get in late.

I'm looking forward to meeting Peter and his staff (or should I say employees) on Thursday afternoon!!!

Thanks again for allowing me to drink from your collective fountain of knoweldge. I will apply it in the spirit it was given.

Have Leche ... time to travel. Will report upon my return!!!

Kennilingus

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Ken,
    Hope you see this before you leave. Sunday night at Classicos. I'll be the one trying to line up a harem to take to my room!!!

Thanks

After checking out the website, and researching the posts I thought I was ready ... now that I'm here I have to tell you that after meeting a few of the dominican women I respect them far too much to ever degrade them by doing what I origonally came here to do.

OK enough horseshit ... after my first full day here ... I'm not sure if I am the King ... or just the most popular rockstar on the island!!!!

I have made mistakes (minor ones) and still I have had the most amazing day of my life ... thanks to the information from you guys at ISOC

My question about the soapy has been answered!!! Peters palace ... La Passions is a dream come true.

More later, I must get some rest (or something).

Kennilingus

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Kennilingus, still there?

Something tells me he'll come back to this thread a different person.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to snowtreader For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Kennilingus

Hey ... Glad you're having a good time. You are Mick Jagger down there. I'll be down there in about a week !!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NJ_Hobby For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snowtreader View Post
    Hey Kennilingus, still there?

Something tells me he'll come back to this thread a different person.
    You nailed that on the head ... many things changed!

The most amazing change is that somewhere between day 2 and 4 I got my balls back ... the ones I somehow lost during 8 years of marriage, and the following 5 years of fighting!!!

Thanks to this trip and all who played a part in it's success ... I'm alive again!!!

For those of you thinking of going to the DR ... this is not the time for thinking ... go now!!!
    You are not special!

She is not different than the others!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,718 Times in 3,229 Posts

You nailed that on the head ... many things changed!

The most amazing change is that somewhere between day 2 and 4 I got my balls back ... the ones I somehow lost during 8 years of marriage, and the following 5 years of fighting!!!

Thanks to this trip and all who played a part in it's success ... I'm alive again!!!

For those of you thinking of going to the DR ... this is not the time for thinking ... go now!!!

Glad to see that you had a marvellous time on your first trip to the DR....

The North Coast/Sosua can be a real eye-opener or should I say "fly-opener"....
    C.I.S.O.C.
    Cuba.....Cigars and beautiful chicas

One life I'm gonna live it up....Judas Priest, You Got Another Thing Coming

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 Times in 466 Posts

Don't you just love newbies? It's a whole 'nother world out there after marriage and "relationships". I'm glad I was ignorant in my 20s, cuz I would have OD'd by now.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B_J_Lover For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information