Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting to Sosua

Thanks
    150 pesos a day? $3? fuck ill get one and use it as a rental car for that price..

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    unfortunately you cant take it off the course but im sure for 100 extra pesos they may be able to arrange something...

Don ill let you buy the drinks... when i go to the clubs i buy so many fucking drinks for the chicas and friends in there it winds up that im paying what i pay in a NYC club

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    ... i will no longer tell my lines though because then everyone will start to use them and when i try to use them on a chica they will tell me they heard it from someone else already and i wont get free ass .. haha...
    I can see it now, BrooklynBeas get down there in Nov and tells a chica his favorite line and she gets mad at him for using Don Tomas' lines on her and tells him she don't want him and will wait for me to get back because I told her I was going to make her my seXretary when I start working in the DR!

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Fun CIty is a go cart track that you pay about 150 pesos and you can ride all day... the gringo price is prolly about 350 pesos... make sure you ask a dominican the correct rate before you pay for entry or bring a chica with you and tell her to buy the tickets..

give the guy running the fast track 100 peso tip and he will pull out a pin for you so the pedal goes down further and you go faster!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a big kid talkin about this
    I missread it, I thought you said you wanted to go to "A" fun city...Yeah I have seen that track, but if I can't drink or fuck while driving the go-carts what's the point?

Thanks
    Ah yes.. the old "Sunrise in your eyes" coment..... I tried that on a chica and she asked me if I knew Thomas! :shock:

Thanks
    they sell drinks i believe.. and chips..

Thanks
    if they dont just bring in a fuckin bottle ... you know everything is legal in DR ... but i think they sell drinks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information