Thread: My recent Tabu adventure

Thanks

My recent Tabu adventure

Hi guys,

Well, I'm back in the DR for a week or so on another "technical work by day, work my pecker by night" trip. Although I'm based in Sto Dgo, first off I had to make an overnight to Higuay which was a total strike out. Last night back in Sto Dgo late I drove to Tabu (next to Lapsus), near the corner of Calle Indipendencia and Calle Hermanos Dellgne. First I took a look into Lapsus, which was a pretty nice strip joint inside and had a lot of guys there...who might have the top girls already. And I'm not a barfly, I just want to meet, use and leave...crass perhaps, but true for me... especially on a work trip. I figured I'd go next door to Tabu and take a peek. It was about 1.25 hr before closing. Only saw 1 guy already there, being groped by a girl, and 4 chicas sitting about. I sat down and in less than 30 sec the 4 girls (sorry, don't recall their names) came over and sat next to me, 2 on each side, within seconds of their understanding I spoke no Spanish they were putting my hands on their tits, licking my cheeks, tongue kissing me, rubbing my nips and cock through my clothes, putting my hand on their pussies and pulling the thongs aside. Oh, and asking "fuckie-fuckie-suckie-suckie"? Life is good.

Anyway, I finally selected one, a short, big titted one (I am so fucking predictable) with OK looks; but I wasn't planning on entering her in Miss Universe, I just wanted to selfishly use her body for my sexual release. I ended up buying 2 beers (1 for each of us, 300P total) while engaging in pleasant foreplay (groping, stink-finger, etc). After a while I decided to do her (1800P for the girl "everything included" said the manager in OK English, including room). Went into a little back room with a curtian instead of a door and a bench on 2 sides. She left the curtian open which gave some light so I could see her better, and also let passing girls see and be seen, which I found nastily hot. And the other guy and his chica were now in the next room going at it...way nasty!

On went the condom and she did a nice, long suck on her knees while playing with my hairy sack (not a favorite for her) and nips. Then I squeezed her substantial funbags with gusto and bit her nips a bit while rubbing her wet crotch kind of roughly...maybe I'm becoming a bit of a sadist or something, but when they resist I just want to do more...kind of to make it clear who's running the show I guess. Anyway, I had her stick her bum up at me so I could give her a proper finger fucking and fiddle with her asshole (She clearly wished I wasn't fingering her cunt and kept wiggling her hips around to try and dissuade me...but I would just use one hand to hold her hips still, and explore her wet cave at will with the other. And when I wiggled my spit covered middle finger in her super tight asshole...she really didn't care for that intrusion! But hey, the manager said "everything included" and she knew not to protest too much lest I complain). Then on to fucking. First I stood and she took it from behind, her back flat like a table (I should have brought my beer in the room and set it there), felt sooo nice going in that tight lil' snatch as I squeezed`her natural hanging titties and slapped her big ol' ass cheeks a few times! Then I sat on the bench and she sat on me facing away, then towards me with me pulling her onto my rod by holding her bum while sucking her big cans. I decided to stand, pull out, ditch the rubber, and shoot in her pretty little face as she knelt on the bench. I tend to be a big cummer, and I knew I had a couple weeks full and she had helped me produce a big pressurized load. Again, from her turning away she clearly didn't fancy getting my goo in her face, so I stroked and aimed at those big mambos. But according to my top secret plan, after releasing my first blast on her boobs, I aimed the love gun up a bit and the largest cum mortars landed squarely in her face (which I was convieiently holding still with my other hand). She was suddenly jabbering somthing and didn't seem too happy about her free protien shake. Such is life at Tabu I guess. She went off to scrape my mayonaise off as I dressed and went to the bar to settle up. She had cleaned off the goo in time to be at the bar to ask for a tip of course. Gave her 100P extra and walked back to the car. All in all about 1 hour in the club. A very pleasant short evening for 2200P (US$ 65.00). Viva Dominican Republic!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Big Cup Seeker For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thread Information