Thread: BkBeas PoP Crystals Trip

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

BkBeas PoP Crystals Trip

Start with the pic ...

Went to Crystals... Picked her up after long negotiations with other chicas... Average price was about $100 bucks for everyone ... some were as high as $125-$150 after salida fee... this was a while ago so i dont know that much info but i do know that she was about 3000 and another 500 to get back to POP the next morning including salida... this was when the rate was 42 to 1... so i paid 3500 toda... pretty high for an all nighter but not high at all for Crystals rates... her performance was just average ... on the way back from crystals my driver ran out of propane and we had to wait for another van to pass buy to flag down and get a ride back to SOsua... i dont think i will ever get another chic out of crystals but would definitely take the trip to flirt with whores and have fun

Thats enough talkin i have to go back to work for a lil ... Fuckin Beas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Thanks

Crystals girl

I am pretty sure that is India from BB. She is a perfect 10 in looks and a great dancer, and told me that she loves to suck dick. She wants to quit the game and if she can find a guy who will give her $300 per month, she is willing to cook and clean for him. You could do worse. I did short time with her for 1500 pesos, but my dick was malfunctioning due to a major attack of noviaphobia. Still India was very nice about it. Next day she told me that after our encounter she ran into my novia in town, and my novia asked if I was behaving myself. India told her that I had not had sex with a chica, which was true in the Clintonian sense.

If this is not India, apologies, but I am pretty sure it is.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Crystals girl

Quote Originally Posted by Frans Hals
    I am pretty sure that is India from BB. She is a perfect 10 in looks and a great dancer, and told me that she loves to suck dick. She wants to quit the game and if she can find a guy who will give her $300 per month, she is willing to cook and clean for him. You could do worse. I did short time with her for 1500 pesos, but my dick was malfunctioning due to a major attack of noviaphobia. Still India was very nice about it. Next day she told me that after our encounter she ran into my novia in town, and my novia asked if I was behaving myself. India told her that I had not had sex with a chica, which was true in the Clintonian sense.

If this is not India, apologies, but I am pretty sure it is.
    I would think that belly button chop job would be unforgetable. Yes I have seen much worse down there but that is a unique c-section or other surgery aftermath.

If that isn't India and her stomach looks better then do you have her number? If she is good enough I will be interviewing on my next trip Puerto Plata chicas for my business trips North when I get relocated to the DR.

Thanks
    I never thought a belly button would come into play...
    actually that is where her pecker used to be before she became a female.... just kiddin guys... its nomad that fucks with dudes heh

I honestly dont remember her name but i can tell you she never told me her name was India...(these girls change their name every week anyway) i remember her saying she had a daughter but then again which whore doesnt have one in DR... Her sex was just average and her dick sucking the same... just average from what I can remember... to be honest i think she was the worst piece of ass I got out of Crystals... but then again Sex is like Pizza ... no matter how bad it is ... its still good!

Now that i think about it I asked if I can have sex sin condom... just joking of course to see what her response was ... she said noooooo... i said why you dont wanna be with me and have a kid and she was like well... maybe but not right away ... Do you want a novia? hahaha yeahhhhhh righttttt

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    I never thought a belly button would come into play...
    Don't get me wrong I wouldn't kick her out of bed for it but I wouldn't have forgotten it either...

Thanks
    i may remember a bad dominicana tattooa aka a motoconcho scar or a bad tit job or a bad c section scar but not as often do i remember a belly buttons looks..

Thanks

India

India can be contacted via Mercedes at Blackbeards. She often hangs out at La Canita nightclub.

India is a nice lady and would make a great novia.

Thread Information