Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daytime Action

Thanks

Re: Daytime Action

I was in a similar quandry today, I came down to see my novia and after shaking her tight little ass with me at a club we get back and she tells me she's on the rag. A lot of work-up to no play. I am staying at the Clarion and asked one of the taxi drivers if there were any clubs open during the day. He said, "seguro" and we were on our way. I speak passable Spanish and asked him several questions on the way and he kept telling me how secure it was and how nice. I got there and it was abandoned. Several of the girls had to be woken up for a line-up and my choices were severly limited. I decided on a cute, young looking one and did a little negotiating. I didn't think $2500 RD was out of line so we agreed at that. After a half way decent BBBJ where she even tossed my salad a couple of times, and a spirited fuck where I could tell she was just trying to get me to pop. After a bit I did and she got up and got dressed. I asked if our time was up and she said yes. WTF $2500 for one pop in the DR. Neither she nor the taxi driver got a tip. I didn't catch the name of the place but it's behind a gate and is a bright blue. If you pull in and see this, go somewhere else! As a experienced monger all over the world, I'm ashamed at my lack of game here! There's always tomorrow!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to herodotus4024 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

way to come out the gate!!! interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus4024 View Post
    I was in a similar quandry today, I came down to see my novia and after shaking her tight little ass with me at a club we get back and she tells me she's on the rag. A lot of work-up to no play. I am staying at the Clarion and asked one of the taxi drivers if there were any clubs open during the day. He said, "seguro" and we were on our way. I speak passable Spanish and asked him several questions on the way and he kept telling me how secure it was and how nice. I got there and it was abandoned. Several of the girls had to be woken up for a line-up and my choices were severly limited. I decided on a cute, young looking one and did a little negotiating. I didn't think $2500 RD was out of line so we agreed at that. After a half way decent BBBJ where she even tossed my salad a couple of times, and a spirited fuck where I could tell she was just trying to get me to pop. After a bit I did and she got up and got dressed. I asked if our time was up and she said yes. WTF $2500 for one pop in the DR. Neither she nor the taxi driver got a tip. I didn't catch the name of the place but it's behind a gate and is a bright blue. If you pull in and see this, go somewhere else! As a experienced monger all over the world, I'm ashamed at my lack of game here! There's always tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

asked one of the taxi drivers if there were any clubs open during the day. He said, "seguro" and we were on our way. ..... I didn't think $2500 RD was out of line so we agreed at that. ...... I asked if our time was up and she said yes. WTF $2500 for one pop in the DR. Neither she nor the taxi driver got a tip.......I'm ashamed at my lack of game here! There's always tomorrow!
    The taxi drivers are as shakier than the putas. Never take advice from one you don't know and trust in Santo Domingo. The puta was probably up fucking all night and just wanted to go back to sleep. A MP would be a better bet if you're in that position again. At least you know what you're getting there.

Thanks for sharing your pain. Better luck next time.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Hello and welcome to I.S.O.C.

What time did you go to the casa? Most of the chicas begin work at around 7pm. Before 7pm, most of them are sleeping.

I posted a few threads (Directions on how to get to a few casas). So avoid cab drivers.

Out of the 2,500 that you had paid, the cab driver got around 800 of it.

Lastly, do not be ashamed. We are all here to learn.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

And this is a proper way to introduce oneself to ISOC!

Bravo!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information