Thread: Sans Souci Beach Hotel??

Thanks

Sans Souci Beach Hotel??

Hi guys, nice site you have here. I have a newbie questing on Sans Souci Beach Hotel in Cabarete. Has anyone stayed there? What's it like? Is it chica friendly? I did a search on the site but nothing came up for this hotel. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've never been to the DR, but am traveling with a freinds on their sophomore trip.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Re: Sans Souci Beach Hotel??

Quote Originally Posted by bigjuice
    Hi guys, nice site you have here. I have a newbie questing on Sans Souci Beach Hotel in Cabarete. Has anyone stayed there? What's it like? Is it chica friendly? I did a search on the site but nothing came up for this hotel. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've never been to the DR, but am traveling with a freinds on their sophomore trip.

Its on the beach and its a great location, but I didn't like the rooms there.

Thanks

Really, what's wrong with the rooms? If you had a choice, and money wasn't an issue, where would you stay that was chica friendly? Prefereably an apt setting with 2/3 rooms.

Thanks

Really, what's wrong with the rooms? If you had a choice, and money wasn't an issue, where would you stay that was chica friendly? Prefereably an apt setting with 2/3 rooms.

The Velero in Caberete was chica friendly and I think rooms run $100 - $250 a night.

Thanks

Thanks for the info.. was checking out there website http://www.sunnyvillaholidays.com/velero.html and the place seems really nice, I'll definately look into it further. Our trip is going to be from March 23rd to the 28th, which I guess is peak season "Spring Break". Are there other locations that are similiar to this one? Where do you normally stay in Cabarete?

Thanks

Thanks for the info.. was checking out there website http://www.sunnyvillaholidays.com/velero.html and the place seems really nice, I'll definately look into it further. Our trip is going to be from March 23rd to the 28th, which I guess is peak season "Spring Break". Are there other locations that are similiar to this one? Where do you normally stay in Cabarete?
    I stay in Sosua. I use to stay at the Windsurf when it was guest friendly.

Thanks

Ok then, let me ask you this, are there similar places on the beach with 3 bedroom suites in Sosua? The only places on the beach that I've really found were in Cabarete... basically we're looking for a real nice place on the beach, preferably a three room suite that is visitor freindly.

This is the problem with traveling with other people... they all have there criterias, one wants to be on the beach, one wants to stay in a suite and so on and so on. Just put me in a cardboard box and I'll be happy, as long as I'm away from work for a few days.

Thanks

Ok then, let me ask you this, are there similar places on the beach with 3 bedroom suites in Sosua? The only places on the beach that I've really found were in Cabarete... basically we're looking for a real nice place on the beach, preferably a three room suite that is visitor freindly.

This is the problem with traveling with other people... they all have there criterias, one wants to be on the beach, one wants to stay in a suite and so on and so on. Just put me in a cardboard box and I'll be happy, as long as I'm away from work for a few days.

Only Caberete has on the beach, mainly 1-2 bedrooms but most not chica friendly at all. German owned will be nasty to you as well. Canadian owned will be polite.

Thanks

Ok thanks again.. I guess we're pretty much screwed then. I guess the best bet then if we want chica freindly plus beach is Sans Souci Beach Hotel. Are certain rooms there better than other's you think?

Thanks

Ok thanks again.. I guess we're pretty much screwed then. I guess the best bet then if we want chica freindly plus beach is Sans Souci Beach Hotel. Are certain rooms there better than other's you think?

I only saw 2 rooms and passed. There is another hotel next to Valero that is chica friendly as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    I only saw 2 rooms and passed. There is another hotel next to Valero that is chica friendly as well.
    Is the Sans Souci Casa also crap? I think that one is on the beach also.

Thanks

Is the Sans Souci Casa also crap? I think that one is on the beach also.
    I did not like it. There are some nice non chica friendly places.

Thanks

check out this place:
    Right on the beach, close to Sosua and chica friendly

http://www.sosuarentals.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caribic_monger
    check out this place:
    Right on the beach, close to Sosua and chica friendly

http://www.sosuarentals.com/
    Thanks Caribic_Monger, but I don't think they're chica freindly anymore.. I got this from there site:
    While it may not suit everyone we would remind you that our properties are restricted to entry by registered guests only. We have taken this step as a security measure to prevent undesirables being brought onto the properties by unsuspecting guests.
    Most hotels in the Sosua and Cabarete area now have this restriction in place - please honor it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Thanks Caribic_Monger, but I don't think they're chica freindly anymore.. I got this from there site:
    Bigjuice, that was on the Sosuarentals website about no unregistered guests

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

Thanks

I checked the Sosuarentals website and I did find the no unregistered guest statement, fuck them for that bullshit. I was thinking about staying there

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I checked the Sosuarentals website and I did find the no unregistered guest statement, fuck them for that bullshit. I was thinking about staying there
    something was always off about them...been looking at their stuff for about 2 years.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apos
    something was always off about them...been looking at their stuff for about 2 years.
    Fuck em it is a loss for them. If I can't bring in beach chicas during the day and mi amor at night it is not a place for me

Thread Information