Thread: Crime Rates

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Crime Rates

Highest crime rates
    According to Police Chief Bernardo Santana Paez, the municipalities of Boca Chica, Haina, and Villa Altagracia lead the list of towns with the highest crime rates. Because of this, protection programs and operations have been increased in these locations. According to Listin Diario, the Police Chief says that the crime rate in the DR is still the lowest in Latin America. He said that there is an average of five homicides per day, in a country with a population of around 9 million people.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Crime Rates

i never have any problem in d.r.only problem i have is trying to find a condom that feels good now that murder...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: Crime Rates

Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    Highest crime rates
    According to Police Chief Bernardo Santana Paez, the municipalities of Boca Chica, Haina, and Villa Altagracia lead the list of towns with the highest crime rates. Because of this, protection programs and operations have been increased in these locations. According to Listin Diario, the Police Chief says that the crime rate in the DR is still the lowest in Latin America. He said that there is an average of five homicides per day, in a country with a population of around 9 million people.
    I guess I won't be getting my salad tossed in Boca Chica any time in the near future.

Thread Information