Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    I'm Rick James BEYOTCH!

He was and will always be the man.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Super Freak Super Freak Shes Super FReakaaay YEAH! 8)

R.I.P. Rick James

A Senpai who has taught me alot in the 4 times of hanging with him....He was one of those true P.I.M.P.'s

You'll be missed.
    Dayum, you knew Rick? Do tell!
    i met him through a female (yes a puta) and she was talking shyt tryin to empress me and she was like...Myy favorite pimp is getting out, so i was like "yeah id like to meet the dork who delt with you" (foot in mouth)
    So she said "aight *****" 2 weeks go bye and i finally pick up my cell when she calls " hey Baby i got backstage passes to the rick james concert you wanna go"...Im like.... "Hell yeah Bitch" ...she says "aight my ol man i was telling you about is gonna be there"....im like...."the punk pimp" (foot in mouth again) she laughs and say yeah

To make a long story short...after the concert im no longer Mr. Smooth Cause Mr. Super freak himself is there fresh otta jail backstage PIMPING ALL THE HOES!!!! She grabs me by the hand and walks right up to him and he Immediately gives her all his attention! :shock: He even Says " Diamond Baby Ive been waiting for you " She them says to him " Id like to introduce you to your successor" :shock: What Is this bitch saying! Thats RICK JAMES BITCH!!!. But to my complete surprise hes like "yeah i can dig it...you wanna roll young blood?" :shock: " Hell Yeah " Next thing i know im in a H2 limo with 2 bodyguards, like 14 FINE bitches, AND RICK JAMES BITCH....OMG The rest is between me and One Of My Favorite Senpai's RICK JAMES BITCH. i hung ut with him 3 more times b4 he passed.... R.I.P. Rick James I'll Never 4get what you taught me :cry:
    A great story! RIP Rick!
    :cry:

Thanks
    Actually He Said That A guy like me can take all the drugs i want since i dont drink.....Every O.G. says the same thing Drugs dont kill Till you drink with em....Even doctors have verified it.
    Interesting. I've never heard that before. I guess it makes sense though.

Thanks
    Actually He Said That A guy like me can take all the drugs i want since i dont drink.....Every O.G. says the same thing Drugs dont kill Till you drink with em....Even doctors have verified it.
    Interesting. I've never heard that before. I guess it makes sense though.

Just to clear it up...when you drink the act of getting drunk is you actually die-ing If your kidney (the only toxin neutralizer in the body) fills up and it doesnt have time to filter that POISION (yes Alcohol is classified as a class A posion) Alcohol Poisioning occurs! Just If YOu do drugs dont drink...if you drink dont no drugs..its that simple....Dont Chase The High Or you WILL CATCH IT........
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    I think drinking would also loosen the inhibitions and make you do even more drugs...followed by more drinking....followed by more drugs.....followed by ops:

Thanks
    I think drinking would also loosen the inhibitions and make you do even more drugs...followed by more drinking....followed by more drugs.....followed by ops:
    And that is not a good pattern! ops:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    One day i hope they come out with a decent translator so i can write to some of these chicas. The translators seem to be word for word. And this will never work; even with a Castilian dialect.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    One day i hope they come out with a decent translator so i can write to some of these chicas. The translators seem to be word for word. And this will never work; even with a Castilian dialect.
    How much was that translator you were using? I need to purchase me one of those things. I need way more practice because my Spanish friends talk too fast for me.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    How much was that translator you were using? I need to purchase me one of those things. I need way more practice because my Spanish friends talk too fast for me.
    I don't really think that pocket translators are the best way to go...you can always hang out in Washington Heights and sit in a Spanish/Dominican restaurant to learn the language.

It is better to interface with a real person rather than tech.

Thanks
    I won't need to go that far. Got plenty Spanish restaurants around the way and near work, in Bushwick. Do you know of a good CD collection that I can listen to in the whip and learn more?

Thanks
    I won't need to go that far. Got plenty Spanish restaurants around the way and near work, in Bushwick. Do you know of a good CD collection that I can listen to in the whip and learn more?
    I really mean a translator to use for writing. Like altra vista, etc...... I want to be able to send emails to chicas. But the translators i've used in the past don't work.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Pimsleur CDs are they way to go. You can find them on your favorite P2P or if you're familiar with usenet (newsgroups) you can request them on there.

Thanks
    I really mean a translator to use for writing. Like altra vista, etc...... I want to be able to send emails to chicas. But the translators i've used in the past don't work.
    Oh ok. I know alot of them seem to suck. I've used 2 different ones, and they both give 2 different responses to the same sentences. Never know which one is the right one to use.

Thanks
    Pimsleur is da bomb!
    It taught me to hold basic conversations with the girls within a couple of weeks.
    I play em in the car to work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    Pimsleur is da bomb!
    It taught me to hold basic conversations with the girls within a couple of weeks.
    Where can I purchase this Pimsleur?

Thanks
    Oh ok. I know alot of them seem to suck. I've used 2 different ones, and they both give 2 different responses to the same sentences. Never know which one is the right one to use.
    To be honest primsler is the closest but still will get you funny looks the thing is the D.R. like any other spanish country has its own dialect....and its FFFFAAAASSSSTTTT... Good Luck

Thanks
    Pimsleur is da bomb!
    you can get it through kazaa or morpheous or if you want to pay for it ...any Books-a-million or similar book store

Thanks
    Pimsleur is da bomb!
    you can get it through kazaa or morpheous or if you want to pay for it ...any Books-a-million or similar book store
    Oh, no doubt, I'm a try to get it on kazaa. Thanks for the lookout. I gotta get my Rico Suave on.

Thanks
    But does anyone know any decent translators for writing or translating a letter on-line? For sending or receiving email...

Thanks
    They're bloody expensive. Download 'em!!!
    The girls won't give you funny looks. They're just happy to have a monger they can actually talk with as well. Plus they still want your money. And the more you talk with em the more you'll start using their dialect as well.
    Hook up with a girl you like to talk with next time and get her number so you can talk to her on the phone once you get home.
    I do and then you really start improving.
    By the way: get a number of girls, cos invariably requests for money with fake sob stories will pop up. Then you'll have to break it up.
    So far only one girl survived with me. She's at 5 months now. The number two record holder lasted 3 weeks. All the other ones less..........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information