Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow
Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
Quote Originally Posted by psriches
What i've done in addition to trying to learn a little spanish, is write down some of your basic rap when speaking to a chica. ie. what's your name, do you have kids, where are you from,pretty eyes, whatever. And at least learn those phrases... That's a start.
Watching univision and the novellas will help you understand the language as well.
Those novellas are extremely helpful, but I feel like one of the chicas watching it. I start getting too involved with the show.
LOL!!! And those novellas are SO baaaaad. We complain about the generic soaps here..man , those on latino tv are the worst...and we wonder where the chicas get these ideas from

Yeah, they would be definitely shocked to see I know what's going on on them shows. But when those novellas are on, that's definitely not the time you want to talk with them because they get zoned on them. I thought here was bad with my Latin shortees, but damn, it's bad down there as well.

...Yeah, but if he can follow the story lines enough, the chicas will be enraptured by him when they learn that he knows about them/watches them too! They'll look at you like you just stepped out of a U.F.O., and they will be delighted! Makes for great conversations with chicas...try it...you'll see!