Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/2006 - BOD Membership Requirements

Thanks
    Thanked 2,572 Times in 735 Posts

Re: BOD Membership Requirements

Cheeno, thanks for the compliment!!I also value your detailed post of Santo Domingo, for right now, I'll stick to Sosua & puerto Plata. When I go Sept.27, I'll get to meet some fellow B.O.D. members & they can decide what kind of person I'm? If it's not my time then, so be it? I've met some really nice people down there & hope to meet more!!

"THE GAME"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THEGAME For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THEGAME View Post
    Cheeno, thanks for the compliment!!I also value your detailed post of Santo Domingo, for right now, I'll stick to Sosua & puerto Plata. When I go Sept.27, I'll get to meet some fellow B.O.D. members & they can decide what kind of person I'm? If it's not my time then, so be it? I've met some really nice people down there & hope to meet more!!

"THE GAME"

You're very welcome!!!

I do hope that you get admitted into BoD.

If you speak good Spanish, then I recommend that you visit Santiago and hook up with the non-pros (for example, college girls).

If I knew Spanish, then I would be visiting Santiago instead of Santo Domingo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Going to DR for 5 days doesn't qualify anyone for B o D here.

I DO not se that listed as a requirment lol

but keep in mind i will be going to dr for another 8days in september and i have a trip possibly planned for march and november if i can swing it
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mirage6 View Post
    I DO not se that listed as a requirment lol

but keep in mind i will be going to dr for another 8days in september and i have a trip possibly planned for march and november if i can swing it

The real test is can I learn something new from you. If the answer is NO they why should you advance to the next level!

Thanks

i thought it was all about trusing so OH WELL I GUESS I WELL NEVERRRRRRR BE IN THE BOD

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

i thought it was all about trusing so OH WELL I GUESS I WELL NEVERRRRRRR BE IN THE BOD

What do you bring to the table? Yes I trust you but what do we get from you?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

you have to meet people and post some good reports.you have a good post count and are active now you need to earn votes by meeting people and posting some good trip reports.

you could also show up when Jimmy is in town in November and just pay a chica to give him a bbbj for 10 solid days...that could be a little costly but could seal the deal!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i bring the life of a married man and ways to get away with it - i bring a great friendship - i bring many more pictures - i have helped other isoc here have ideas of getting away to dr while being involved - and most of all i think i am 100% dedicated in helping in anyway i can if i see someone post something that i can help them with i will

I am and will be a true friend to most and would never back stabe anyone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    you have to meet people and post some good reports.you have a good post count and are active now you need to earn votes by meeting people and posting some good trip reports.

you could also show up when Jimmy is in town in November and just pay a chica to give him a bbbj for 10 solid days...that could be a little costly but could seal the deal!
    i have met several members and plan on meeting a lot more - shit i think i have done a lot in the 7months i have been a member and being i am married shit i have accomplished a lot - i have written a good report and plan to in september - i have shared a lot of pics and plan on doing much more as far as memeber i have met several bod and hq members and hung out with one in dr and plan on meeting more and hanging more in dr this september.

I may not be able to go on as many trips as everyone here because i am married and have to play things cool - but i do plan on making many trips and hanging with as many as possible but i have a limited amount of time and exscuses i can use each year. I am only new to mongering in dr i have did many many years of mongers in nyc before all the guiliiani bullshit crack down. All i am askign is for a chance i will not let anyone down and would totaly repsect everyones privacy as i would want for them to do to me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oh ya i thought u can not buy ur way in

Thanks

i have met several members and plan on meeting a lot more - shit i think i have done a lot in the 7months i have been a member and being i am married shit i have accomplished a lot - i have written a good report and plan to in september - i have shared a lot of pics and plan on doing much more as far as memeber i have met several bod and hq members and hung out with one in dr and plan on meeting more and hanging more in dr this september.

I may not be able to go on as many trips as everyone here because i am married and have to play things cool - but i do plan on making many trips and hanging with as many as possible but i have a limited amount of time and exscuses i can use each year. I am only new to mongering in dr i have did many many years of mongers in nyc before all the guiliiani bullshit crack down. All i am askign is for a chance i will not let anyone down and would totaly repsect everyones privacy as i would want for them to do to me

mirage6, I always enjoy your posts, trip reports, and pictures.

Like Beads has said, just meet several more BoD or HQ members and it looks like you will be admitted into BoD in just a matter of time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I HAVE MET SOME OF THEM BOTH HQ AND BOD

Thanks

CHEENO i do plan on meeting a bunch more hopefully in sept

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    What do you bring to the table? Yes I trust you but what do we get from you?

THANKS FOR TRUSTIGN ME THAT IS SOMETHING THAT MEANS A LOT TO ME IS TRUST - THANX

Thanks

CHEENO i do plan on meeting a bunch more hopefully in sept
    Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

I plan to meet up with Phoenix in Boca Chica and Santo Domingo!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

I plan to meet up with Phoenix in Boca Chica and Santo Domingo!!!
    we will be eagerly awaiting both your reports.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

This mongering and sharing requirement is a tough one for me.

Although I have mongered more than any 10 of you guys, it's not the same situation.

I live in the DR, so of course I monger. Like Mirage and Prtyr, I'm married too. A lot of you guys have seen my better half. Hell, a couple of you have tried to hit on her while I'm in the bathroom!

The problem is, the girls I monger with are not the same girls that you guys monger with.

You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P, so it's not like I can tell one of them, "Hey, that was fun, now can I give your name out to 15 or 20 of my favorite friends so they can screw you too?"

These are nice girls, and in their minds, they are my girlfriends.

How could I go do something like asking them to go out with some guy they don't even know. And how would I look in their eyes if I did suggest something like that?

Hell, most of them don't even like me to take pictures of them.
    But to give you an idea of the quality of girls I usually go with, here is some pictures of one of the girls.
    I like to call her Angelina Jolie, I think you can tell why from the pictures....

[img]http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/634144eca9
    a7c10de.jpg[/img]

So, if I usually have girlfriends like this, and I don't have to pay for them, how often am I going to run into P4P girls I can turn you guys on to? Not very often, I daresay.

But with the reports I've written so far, I think you'll agree that I'm more about quality information than hundreds of posts with things like, "yeah, your right" "Fuck you's" and "you're right".....Quality, not quantity...

I've tried to hang around with Jimmy on more than one occasion, but he's on a different wavelength than me, I guess.

So,if all I can do is keep writing reports of places, and maybe post a pic or two, so be it. I'm gonna forget about getting into the BoD.

One word of caution though. I'm posting these pictures of one of my girlfriends. This is NOT my better half, for petes sake.
    If any of you guys run into me and the better half on one of your trips to the DR, and ask me if my wife is the girl in the pictures, I'll knock your lights out, then and there. I don't need that crap..

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P"

Sounds like you consider yourself in a different category than all of us. So....

A. Why would you even care to be in the BOD area since you have nothing in common with "us".

B. Why would we want you in the BOD area since your not one of us.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

Mr Happy,

How do you know that you have mongered more than any 10 of us? Do you really know what each of us has mongered?

What makes you think that you are the only one that fucks semi-pros or part-time pros?

Why do you think that you have to share your semi-pros or part-time pros with other guys to get into BOD? I haven’t shared any girl with any BOD, nor have any BOD ever asked me for details of any girls.

Why do you think that we should all be impressed with Angelina? Don’t you know that there are guys here that have also mongered in places like Rio, where Angelina would be considered as average at best?

Why a master monger like you only provides info on a second-rate mongering destination like the DR? Is that all you have to offer?

Don’t get me wrong, I usually find your posts interesting, but I am just a bit surprised by how senseless your latest post is.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    "You guys are pretty much limited to the P4P girls, while the girls I go with are definitely NOT P4P"

Sounds like you consider yourself in a different category than all of us. So....

A. Why would you even care to be in the BOD area since you have nothing in common with "us".

B. Why would we want you in the BOD area since your not one of us.
    And C. This is a mongering board so we are interested in P4P. We're not looking for love.

It kills me how many people think their better than someone on here....Shit is funny.
    Last edited by knotty; 08-23-2006 at 05:37 PM.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information