Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Monger Oath!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: marrying the chica

Quote Originally Posted by mmilone
    I didn't meet the Chica in Sosua, if that helps. She is still working, because I can not, will not match the money she is making. No family here; that helps. Maybe my 'God' complex just wants to get her out of the life.
    As for the guy's who want to meet a 'good girl', they are there, and you can't even compare a Chica from D.R. with the Chica's here. Brooklynbeas mentioned that he is 29, etc. If you meet a girl with a regular job, someone who goes to school, that's a catch and a half. I've met several, but I was mongering. Don't forget, they're all in their 20's. As you meet Dominican men, they will introduce you to thousands of women. I can not keep up with the people who want to introduce someone to me. Girls will travel to where you're staying. Over here, if I'm a minute late to meet someone, they take off. I think if you meet someone with a kid, they just want to improve their life, and the life of the kid. How materialistic can they get? If they cut out, we go back to mongering.
    Good Girl... thats something I dont think exists in this world... after living almost 30 years I think there are bad girls and not as bad girls...

And about the "good girl" that doesnt work... A friend of mine got some contact info from this chica that worked at the airport when we were leaving last trip... seems she cooked a big ass meal for him because she knew he was returning on 9-17... unfortunately the flight was cancelled and neither he or us made it to the feast... I dont know if this makes her a good girl but he never sent her anything and has only spoke to her on the phone a couple times since we left... chances are she is just trying to set things up for future riches... to be continued when we return to DR

As for Beas' love life... this friday night i met up with the chilean chic that is feeling Beas in NYC... Her and her friends met me and my friends in a bar/club here in NYC and after a lil dancing and a couple drinks we went back to her car... and she proceeded to give Beas a BBBJNQNS... yes she swallowed the lil Beas'... went back to the club like nothing happened... maybe a lil less action then what I would have experienced in the DR but hey it was fine for me...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    My thoughts on the oath:

1) Not unless she figures out a way to send me a blowjob.

2) Weel, I might believe she fell head over heels fo me, but she still ain't gettin' no support.

3)Okay, I respect them. Now can I fuck them???

4) Who am I to even begin to question this oath?

5) Yo compro viente cervesas, por favor.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chicalover
    My thoughts on the oath:

2) Weel, I might believe she fell head over heels fo me, but she still ain't gettin' no support.

I like the location you are from... although Im from NY and everyone knows we have the best pizza and bagels...and of course chinese food... its pretty cool that chicago starts with chica...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Ugly women need love too!!

Of course I'm with Don with this one, they're not getting any from me. But for the rest of you, it's still alright to donate an occasional "sympathy fuck". I don't think it would violate the oath.
    Unless you get "burned" in the process no bootay is ever bad.

Thanks
    My thoughts on the oath:

This man should be on the Board of Directors with this outside the box thinking.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    My thoughts on the oath:

I like the location you are from... although Im from NY and everyone knows we have the best pizza and bagels...and of course chinese food... its pretty cool that chicago starts with chica...
    You are right on one, bagels. Pizza I think not. Chinese Food, San Francisco hands down.

PS. Nice new sig.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    My thoughts on the oath:

This man should be on the Board of Directors with this outside the box thinking.
    But my whole plan is to get INSIDE the box. Hmmmm, maybe I am working against myself. :shock:

Thanks
    [quote="Don Tomas"]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

You are right on one, bagels. Pizza I think not. Chinese Food, San Francisco hands down.

PS. Nice new sig.
    Well, I think Chicago owns the bagels and pizza. I'll concede the chinese food to San Fran.

I'm thinking of opening up a dance club in Chicago - The Chica-go-go. Any investors???

Thanks
    But my whole plan is to get INSIDE the box. Hmmmm, maybe I am working against myself. :shock:
    You and every other man on the planet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    You and every other man on the planet.
    Whoops. excuse me. I just peed in my pants laughing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information