Thread: Rio Verde

Thanks

Rio Verde

I meant to post this in a prior thread asking for the location of this place but I just can't seem to find it. So, if you're looking for Rio Verde and your traveling from Sosua towards Puerto Plata and you see this bridge... turn right BEFORE YOU CROSS the bridge into the dirt parking lot and head towards the buildings that are set away from the road. Park and follow the sounds of the bachata music playing to find Rio Verde.

Remember, this place caters to locals so, pricing is low but you should speak some Spanish if you come here. In my opinion, it's mostly full of 4/5/6's with the occasional 7/8 once in awhile. Sorry for only one blurry pic but the cab wasn't going to stop at the time so, I could take more pix. Next time I'm driving through in a rental, I'll take better more complete pix.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dijinn For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Rio Verde

The village is called Cangrejos (means "crabs"). I hope it did not get its name from the chicas working at Rio Verde.

Travelling from Sosúa it is after La Union and the Airport, but before you get to Montellano.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Stopped there many times. Dijinn hit the nail on the head. Lots of 4, 5 & 6's and occasionally a 7 or 8. Dominican bar with rooms beside the bar where the chicas live. The salida is 200 pesos or 300 pesos which includes the room for a hour or more. Depending on your stamina I guess.
    Nice place to stop on the way back to Puerto Plata from Sousa to see if any new talent has arrived in the 7 or 8 range that might be of interest.
    These are the places to stop at where you might find a newby who hasn't been turned in to a hard core puta.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    Stopped there many times.
    Why did you never take me there?

... and we think we know who our friends are

Actually I may, or may not, have been there once. In my second trip (and first staying at Field of Dreams) I was taking by a couple of tigres (or tigueres - there seems to be some confusion on how to spell this word) to a brothel/bar in Cangrejos (although I did not know where the hell I was at that time - it was pitch black after midnight and I was new to the area). They foisted the voluptuous Chanel on me. Too thick for my usual tastes but she turned out very affectionate and not at all hardcore. Very willing to drink lots of water.

I could never see that place afterwards from the road when passing through Cangrejos which I have done many dozens of times so it may have been Rio Verde. But I just can't recognise it from the photos posted. Anyone know of another place in Cangrejos it could have been?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

ErikS, jd_mine, Tony Toca and myself went there in October. Here's a pic of inside the place.

That's Tony on the dance floor with one of the chicas.

There weren't that many chicas there when we went (It was a Tuesday night FWIW) and none of us wound up taking anyone out of there (I know Tony was negotating with one girl, not the one he was dancing with, but wound up passing) but it appears that paying upward of 1000 for TLN may be considered overpaying for that place.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thread Information