Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: typical weather late March?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

typical weather late March?

Hi, I was in PP area two weeks early December. For me the weather was perfect, though some of the girls, especially the Haitians,were complaining about the cold. (We are lucky to get five days that warm in any year in England). It rained an hour or so each day. I like rain, it keeps things fresh, and this was warm rain. Never experienced that in England, though I had a regular in Latvia who liked to pee on me.

Anyway, what can I expect the temperature to be second half of March in PP? Two or three degrees warmer on average than December? There are lots of weather websites but they either just give the weather today and tomorrow or if showing annual temperatures are not specific as to area, and I know it can vary a lot from Atlantic to Caribbean coasts.

I am talking about averages and I appreciate actual could vary up to ten degrees above or below.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Re: typical weather late March?

Quote Originally Posted by weyland
    Hi, I was in PP area two weeks early December. For me the weather was perfect, though some of the girls, especially the Haitians,were complaining about the cold. (We are lucky to get five days that warm in any year in England). It rained an hour or so each day. I like rain, it keeps things fresh, and this was warm rain. Never experienced that in England, though I had a regular in Latvia who liked to pee on me.

Anyway, what can I expect the temperature to be second half of March in PP? Two or three degrees warmer on average than December? There are lots of weather websites but they either just give the weather today and tomorrow or if showing annual temperatures are not specific as to area, and I know it can vary a lot from Atlantic to Caribbean coasts.

I am talking about averages and I appreciate actual could vary up to ten degrees above or below.
    It gets warmer then in May it gets very hot.

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

what temp is the lady's pee so we can give ya a comparable. lol
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Anyway, what can I expect the temperature to be second half of March in PP?
    I been down there the past 2 years in late March and it was my favorite time to go. Hot enough to actually jump in the pool but not middle of July I'm dy'n from the heat.

sorry I can't give you an actual temperature but It's a good swimming pool month ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    I been down there the past 2 years in late March and it was my favorite time to go. Hot enough to actually jump in the pool but not middle of July I'm dy'n from the heat.

sorry I can't give you an actual temperature but It's a good swimming pool month ! !
    I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!

There's not as much rain as in April and May. It's not blistering hot like June, July, and August. There's no need to worry about hurricanes like August, September, and October. The water isn't cold like November-February.

March is absolutely the best month of the year to be in the DR (followed by April and May.) In March, the water is warm enough for Dominicanas to go to the beach, swim, and wear bikinis. There not too many foreigners, but there are plenty of Dominicans at the beach as you near Semana Santa.

-Helpmann

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Weyland,

I've been here for a week now and,and for me, the weather has been perfect! I cannot give you the actual meteorological data (I have not been paying attention to it). But I can give you some practical examples:

1. I walk around during the day in shorts and a T shirt without sweating.

2. At night, I'm comfortable in long trousers and either a long or short sleeve shirt.

3. The water in the pool and at the beach is perfect! Playa Sosua was absolutely packed this past Sunday.

4. Upstairs at Classico's disco, the a/c is no longer on, and even with a large crowd, there is no humidity.

5. Likewise at M&M massage: No a/c needed.

6. My condo has a/c but I have not turned it on. I keep the ceiling fans on low.....but most of the chicas ask me to turn them off.

7. I/we sleep naked with only a sheet.

8. It has only rained one day, and then only twice for abouta half hour each. I went for a walk in the rain, was drenched, but then dried out quickly before I arrived at my destination.

Hope to have a beer with you before I depart.

"God Save the Queen"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS
    Weyland,
    I've been here for a week now and,and for me, the weather has been perfect ... etc, etc!
    Sounds like the Garden of Eden. As I guessed, possibly two or three degrees warmer than December. Flying coach in charter I have a limited luggage allowance, but I can now safely leave my thermal long underpants at home and I will only bring one woollen scarf.

Are they identical twins?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

hahahaha.. Leave everything for cold weather at home... Shorts and teeshirt are fine for any time of the day... If u like to wear pants at night while drinking your warm milk then you will be OK,.... Just dont sit by the fireplace with your wife of the night... You may get a lil warm... See ya in 2 1/2 weeks Papa Weyland!

P.S. Normally i overpack like crazy... I change 2-3 times a day and wear long pants every night and dress or polo type shirts at night... This trip i dont give a fuck... Ill bring a couple pairs of jeans but the rest bathing suits and shorts and t-shirts... Im relaxin with the guys this trip and fuckin whores... No need to dress up!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

My last trip with Jimmy and Wsg, i spent the entire trip in my same travel clothes because Delta left my luggage at JFK. Didn't even buy anything, just kept the same dirty shit on day after day. And i had a blast!!! Dirty draws and all!!

Thanks

uhm, your kiddin right psriches?

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    My last trip with Jimmy and Wsg, i spent the entire trip in my same travel clothes because Delta left my luggage at JFK. Didn't even buy anything, just kept the same dirty shit on day after day. And i had a blast!!! Dirty draws and all!!

Way too much info there!

Thanks

Not kidding, ask Jimmy and Wsj... I think Wsj has a picture of me on top of some chica with a t-shirt on with armpit stains....... When i touched down for that SHORT trip, i was like a crazed animal! Didn't have time for anything except chicas. I kept putting off a shopping spree until later. Before i knew it, the trip was about over and my luggage had arrived. This was a one time experience that never happened before and will never happen again.. LOL

Thanks

How many days with the same clothes and undies?

I did a day with jeans and black tee shirt last Easter because Jet Blue never sent my shit... THat sucks!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    How many days with the same clothes and undies?

I did a day with jeans and black tee shirt last Easter because Jet Blue never sent my shit... THat sucks!!!
    three............

Thanks

u smelly dirty nasty fuck!

Why didnt u buy a Presidente tshirt for like 200-300 pesos! damn...

OK im goin to bed thinkin of all the wrong things... Gnight guys...!

2 weeks from Saturday!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    u smelly dirty nasty fuck!

Why didnt u buy a Presidente tshirt for like 200-300 pesos! damn...

OK im goin to bed thinkin of all the wrong things... Gnight guys...!

2 weeks from Saturday!
    LMAO.... I guess my mind was pre-occupied.. For a 3-4 day trip, i'm like a crazed animal i tell ya!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Not kidding, ask Jimmy and Wsj... I think Wsj has a picture of me on top of some chica with a t-shirt on with armpit stains....... When i touched down for that SHORT trip, i was like a crazed animal! Didn't have time for anything except chicas. I kept putting off a shopping spree until later. Before i knew it, the trip was about over and my luggage had arrived. This was a one time experience that never happened before and will never happen again.. LOL
    And that would be different from every other trip because??????????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Weyland...I'll take any kind of weather in the DR over here in the Great White North. The snow had to wait until March to hit us up here! Big storm on Monday and now another 8 inches this morning...that's like almost 18 to 24 inches in that past four days!!! Can't wait to get out of here!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yeah, I heard there are a lot of flakes in Minnesota

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Yeah, I heard there are a lot of flakes in Minnesota
    LOL ! ! ! he set himself up for that one ! ! LMAO ! !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information