Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casa Blanca

Thanks
    Getting the good shit at wee hours of the morning can be difficult, but that is where previous contacts come into play. Always get the phone numbers (hers and her mothers/friend - in case hers changes) of the chicas even for later use even though you may already have some chica lined up.

I must have a pocket full of numbers that I will be calling up in the weeks ahead for my next trip. Just a suggestion.
    MISTER NYC © 2006

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan
    just found the pic on photobucket lol JDR you spend a lot of time there so for people that are there on quick trips there is no time for sleep! you have to get what you need! i am sure she is a dime a dozen and can find better putas on the market she just popped into my head when JetBlue lands so early in Santiago
    any suggestion of any other puta that is willing to be up at 4:30 in the morning unti we can get our rental?
    What day are you arriving?

Pasions could be the most economical spot depending on the day!
    It's closest to the airport.
    There's a cabana next door!
    They are open until 7am!

But the day is important concerning quality.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    just found the pic on photobucket lol JDR you spend a lot of time there so for people that are there on quick trips there is no time for sleep! you have to get what you need! i am sure she is a dime a dozen and can find better putas on the market she just popped into my head when JetBlue lands so early in Santiago
    any suggestion of any other puta that is willing to be up at 4:30 in the morning unti we can get our rental?

They are open until 7am!

my buddy and i will be there at 4:30 in the morning! will pasions still be open at that time? and we will be going to a cabana for some rest and hopefully find some chicas.... i leave in 6 days so i will need some serious help to get some chicas :grin:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTER NYC
    Getting the good shit at wee hours of the morning can be difficult, but that is where previous contacts come into play. Always get the phone numbers (hers and her mothers/friend - in case hers changes) of the chicas even for later use even though you may already have some chica lined up.

I must have a pocket full of numbers that I will be calling up in the weeks ahead for my next trip. Just a suggestion.
    i have had some chicas number but lost it when my phone froze up and had to send it to get it fixed..ugh this is frustrating..

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

They are open until 7am!

my buddy and i will be there at 4:30 in the morning! will pasions still be open at that time? and we will be going to a cabana for some rest and hopefully find some chicas.... i leave in 6 days so i will need some serious help to get some chicas :grin:
    I would go to a Cabana and catch some sleep and start fresh the next day.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Yes, do the Cabana. I would ride around and try to catch a chica (it is possible at night). The chica may not compare to the Cabana (especially if it's similar to the one where me and DT stayed). Hop a taxi, and head toward the Monument!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Yes, do the Cabana. I would ride around and try to catch a chica (it is possible at night). The chica may not compare to the Cabana (especially if it's similar to the one where me and DT stayed). Hop a taxi, and head toward the Monument!
    can you recommend a cabana i know there are plenty of cabanas after you get out of the airport i have stayed in a few that were decent just can't remember the name of them and i'm getting them mixed up..

Thanks
    [quote="jordan"]
    4:30am on Thursday morning, October 27th? or Wed morn, Oct 26th?

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    can you recommend a cabana i know there are plenty of cabanas after you get out of the airport i have stayed in a few that were decent just can't remember the name of them and i'm getting them mixed up..
    I can't remember the names off the top of my head, but I'm sure DT will chime in!

Thanks
    [quote="Don Tomas"]
    4:30am on Thursday morning, October 27th? or Wed morn, Oct 26th?
    i'm sorry we will get there friday morning @ 4:30am the jetblue redeye trip lol

Thanks
    I sent this in a PM to Jordan just incase you ever arrive like him.

Ok well what to expect at 4:30am!

A FULL HOUSE!!! A Full House of lots of couples and maybe some groups of 2-4 chicas (normal ones) Thursday night is live music at Pasions!

The concert will just be ending but trust me many people don't leave early. And if it's a heartthrob (like Frank Reyes) the chicas will be out in force. Now I don't know maybe you & your friends are well past middle age, grey hair and expanding waist lines if so plenty of whores! They all show up on Thursday, shit it's a free concert and they don't have to work the crowd hard since it's mostly couples and locals there for the music.

If you are younger, got some game, can dance, well you could hit the jackpot in a whorehouse!

Now the price for a taxi should be RD$500, you will be charged anywhere from RD$500-1000 depending on Spanish and skills.

It's close and simple, you exit out of the airport straight down a four lane paved road, about 2 miles down you hit the Highway which is again 4 lanes, after going about 4-5 miles you make a right (you will see a neon Zeus sign on the right & a Pasions sign which isn't lit). You go down a very dark road (no you aren't getting robbed) less then a mile, Zeus is first and Pasions is next door on the left.

Of course since transportation is limited I recommend Zeus, a little more expensive but again if you got game, tell the girl to call, the girls for Pasions get deals there!

Thanks
    Thanks Don Tomas

most useful info!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

They are open until 7am!

I agree with Don Tomas

Passion is the closest place from the airport and there are many Cabanas right next to Passions. My cab driver told me that Zeus is a nice cabana to fuck.

The owner of Passions is very kind and nice. He speaks good English. He looks like Fat Albert.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by New_World_Order

They are open until 7am!

I agree with Don Tomas

Passion is the closest place from the airport and there are many Cabanas right next to Passions. My cab driver told me that Zeus is a nice cabana to fuck.

The owner of Passions is very kind and nice. He speaks good English. He looks like Fat Albert.

I liked you before...

But this Fat Albert pic has me ROTFLMFAO...

Well Done...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by New_World_Order

They are open until 7am!

I agree with Don Tomas

On the plane ride back from Santiago back in April the movie shown on the flight was Fat Albert. Thanks for the memory.

JD
    "This above all: to thine own self be true"-William Shakespeare

Thanks

Re: Casa Blanca

Anyone have closing times for Casa Blanca, Ilusions, or Pasion?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Re: Casa Blanca

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir
    Anyone have closing times for Casa Blanca, Ilusions, or Pasion?
    4am or 5am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information