Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casa Blanca

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Casa Blanca

A small club with about 20 chicas and an outdoor patio. In and out available here.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Liked the setting but had a bad experience there. Basically wanted two girls, one said $3500RD and the other wanted $5000RD, when she wouldn't budge I said I would just take one but they got together and the first chica's price went to $5000RD.

I do like the setting of Casa Blanca having the choice to be outside or inside.

Outside is like a beer garden with some semi-private spots.
    Inside is pure strip club; velvet, pole, & mirrors.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Had an amazing experience with a stunning chica from here when I was down in July. It was my last day in the DR as I had an early flight in the morning, $3000rd, a trip to a local cabanna, and 4 hours later you could not wipe the smile off my face.

Thanks

Info?

I met chica in Casablanca a few trips back and I lost her cell phone number. Is there a number to Casablanca itself so I can check if she is still around? Her name was Kathy nice body, black hair and an awesome tits. Any info on her or the number to casablanca would be greatly appreciated. I will be flying into Santiago on late October '05 I was hoping to get in touch with her so when I get out of the airport I have a welcome back chica...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Re: Info?

Quote Originally Posted by jordan
    I met chica in Casablanca a few trips back and I lost her cell phone number. Is there a number to Casablanca itself so I can check if she is still around? Her name was Kathy nice body, black hair and an awesome tits. Any info on her or the number to casablanca would be greatly appreciated. I will be flying into Santiago on late October '05 I was hoping to get in touch with her so when I get out of the airport I have a welcome back chica...
    Dont even waste your time, these chicas cellphone # in DR change like they do clothes, put your all your focus on hooking up with new putas in the DR .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pana
    Dont even waste your time, these chicas cellphone # in DR change like they do clothes, put your all your focus on hooking up with new putas in the DR .
    yes i understand that..they go through cellphones like they go through tampons.. once a month lol but i just want to make sure i can get a chica when my friend and i get to Santiago at 4:30 in the morning. any suggestions on where to get chicas that late?

Thanks
    Casa Blanca or Passons, check and read the Santiago info on here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 208 Posts
    yeah been to casablanca few years back before it was shut down.. It beening in Santiago lots of lighter skin chicas but way too expensive..

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

yes i understand that..they go through cellphones like they go through tampons.. once a month lol but i just want to make sure i can get a chica when my friend and i get to Santiago at 4:30 in the morning. any suggestions on where to get chicas that late?
    I myself would start fresh the next day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    well the problem is that we will be heading to Puerto Plata the next day and we want something when we get there and I know this chica will wait. Thank everyome I guess we will try passion but I really doubt that there will be any chicas at 4:30am

Thanks

well the problem is that we will be heading to Puerto Plata the next day and we want something when we get there and I know this chica will wait. Thank everyome I guess we will try passion but I really doubt that there will be any chicas at 4:30am
    Last week they wanted $100 for 3 hours. Thats overpriced in my opinion.

Thanks

wtf? i understand inflation but damn! we need chicas when we land though...

Thanks

As soon as tire hits pavement, you need to be up in something...In this case price is no object..Perhaps arrange with the boss and let him know that you will be coming by and grab you a couple girls for the night.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Badussy
    As soon as tire hits pavement, you need to be up in something...In this case price is no object..Perhaps arrange with the boss and let him know that you will be coming by and grab you a couple girls for the night.
    thanks sounds like a plan but i need to somehow get in touch with the owner hence i need the phone number for casablanca.. so if anyone on this site has it that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

We all need chicas but we dont have to over pay them!!!
    Dont sweat it be patient there are plenty of chicas willing to take l1000 pesos, keep the market down :thumbsdown: .

Thanks

pic

ok this is the only pic of that girl Kathy I was speaking of in Casablanca. As you mongers can see I am a tit man lol I only got a picture of her tits I may have another pic of a chica that worked in Casablanca with a busted face but a great body! I just need something for the early morning until the car rental place is opens up at 9:00am

[red]this one is kathy[/red]
    [IMG]

[blue]and I don't know who this girl is but i am sure i did her while intoxicated lol

Thanks

We all need chicas but we dont have to over pay them!!!
    Dont sweat it be patient there are plenty of chicas willing to take l1000 pesos, keep the market down :thumbsdown: .
    i agree with you! i don't like to over pay chicas but it wouldn't be DR if you don't get a chica once you land...

Thanks
    After spending over 60 days there this year, I can wait a few hours.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: pic

ok this is the only pic of that girl Kathy I was speaking of in Casablanca. As you mongers can see I am a tit man lol I only got a picture of her tits I may have another pic of a chica that worked in Casablanca with a busted face but a great body! I just need something for the early morning until the car rental place is opens up at 9:00am

[red]this one is kathy[/red]
    [IMG]

[blue]and I don't know who this girl is but i am sure i did her while intoxicated lol

She is dime of dozen down in DR, how about putting your focus on other whores besides this one, and why didnt you share share these pics with us earlier of this puta.

Thanks
    just found the pic on photobucket lol JDR you spend a lot of time there so for people that are there on quick trips there is no time for sleep! you have to get what you need! i am sure she is a dime a dozen and can find better putas on the market she just popped into my head when JetBlue lands so early in Santiago
    any suggestion of any other puta that is willing to be up at 4:30 in the morning unti we can get our rental?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information