Thread: Cabana near POP

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Cabana near POP

Hi there,

Im a newbie to the board but not the DR.

My girlfirend and I like to party with other girls at the same time - Blackbeards is the obvious choice - however.....

I see that some Cabanas have Jacuzies - Would anyone know if there are any Cabanas around Playa Dorada area? I know about FOD, but want to try something different than Black Beards.

If not directly close - we travel out to Costambar and Sousa - but we would be looking for the higher end of the Cabana range.

Can you guys out there help a British Bro?

T

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Re: Cabana near POP

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar
    Hi there,

Im a newbie to the board but not the DR.

My girlfirend and I like to party with other girls at the same time - Blackbeards is the obvious choice - however.....

I see that some Cabanas have Jacuzies - Would anyone know if there are any Cabanas around Playa Dorada area? I know about FOD, but want to try something different than Black Beards.

If not directly close - we travel out to Costambar and Sousa - but we would be looking for the higher end of the Cabana range.

Can you guys out there help a British Bro?

T
    Right near Blackbeards on that main road are about 6 Cabanas. One or two have high end rooms.

Thanks

thanks for the quick reply - would it be wrong to go for drinks in B Beards, meet girls then go back to the cabana? Or is this accptable in BB?

7 weeks to go!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Hi fellow Englishman from the sugar beet shires. I imagine it's a bit fresh in those parts at present?

When I was at BB guys often took girls out. The girls are not employed by Blackbeards and are free to make their own deals outside. Many would argue that if you are not going to do the girl on the BB premises you could find cheaper or better looking girls elsewhere, but Blackbeards does provide a pleasant and relaxed setting to assess the girls and leisurely agree who does what to whom and for how much, rather than having to compete with a background of reggaeton at a million decibels, so I can see the attraction.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar
    thanks for the quick reply - would it be wrong to go for drinks in B Beards, meet girls then go back to the cabana? Or is this accptable in BB?

7 weeks to go!

As long as they know you are ISOC all will be good. I always stop by there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland
    Hi fellow Englishman from the sugar beet shires. I imagine it's a bit fresh in those parts at present?

When I was at BB guys often took girls out. The girls are not employed by Blackbeards and are free to make their own deals outside. Many would argue that if you are not going to do the girl on the BB premises you could find cheaper or better looking girls elsewhere, but Blackbeards does provide a pleasant and relaxed setting to assess the girls and leisurely agree who does what to whom and for how much, rather than having to compete with a background of reggaeton at a million decibels, so I can see the attraction.
    A bit fresh! Its bloody FREEZING! Had a nice day last wek - bilt the BBQ and cut the lawn - it snowed the following day? Whats going on with the weather?

From what i can pick up from the board your a regular to DR - we go twice a year but I have only just discovered my girl likes to participate in activities with other girls! What a lucky boy i am! When we get closer to May would you be able to point me in the direction of any young ladies that like to have fun with other ladies?

Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Thunderstar,
    If you get a girl at Blackbeards, and you wanna take her out, go to Sensacion Cabanas. When you leave Costambar, turn right on the main road. After you go around the curve and start going up the long ass hill, you see it on the right.
    They have some pretty kick ass cabanas with mirrored walls, and the jacuzzi's got some pretty decent pumps on em..
    Take pictures!
    Any girl you pick up at Blackbeards will know where Sensacion is..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy
    Thunderstar,
    If you get a girl at Blackbeards, and you wanna take her out, go to Sensacion Cabanas. When you leave Costambar, turn right on the main road. After you go around the curve and start going up the long ass hill, you see it on the right.
    They have some pretty kick ass cabanas with mirrored walls, and the jacuzzi's got some pretty decent pumps on em..
    Take pictures!
    Any girl you pick up at Blackbeards will know where Sensacion is..

Hi Mrhappy

Thanks for the info! I will indeed try this! Im sure its cheaper than BB? More importantly its all about the Jacuzzi
    I will take pics - although my Mrs wont have any of her face for obvious reasons! Whilst we like BB we wont to try something different next time and i think this might be the way forward!

Im guessing not but..... does Senscacion have a web site or are there any photos available?

7 Weeks to go!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Here's the scoop.

Sensacion has two types of accomodations. They have very comfortable apartments in the front building, and the cabanas are behind the main apartment building.

The jacuzzi's are only in the cabanas in the rear, and if I'm not mistaken, only in the executive cabanas. I've never been in the sencilla (economy), so I don't know about them, but I would be surprised if they had a jacuzzi.

The apartments do not have jacuzzi's. The apartments are for daily rental, the cabanas are for short term rental.

Stop by and take a look. They have no problem with showing both types of accomodations to you.

You can grab a girl at BB's, take her to the cabana, do your thing, then send her back and head for the hotel.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, Sensacion does not have internet or a webpage

Thanks

well thank you mr happy! Looking forward to stopping by - roll on the 8th May!

Thread Information