Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Cristals Mustang Ranch Resort

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Re: Cristals Mustang Ranch Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    i have also been told she has picture access and BOD access...
    Mags will show you her credit card with a smile that she used to PAYPAL her membership. I could care less who has access, the WWW is not private, contrary to what some believe.
    Let's get the job done!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    It's a truth that a certain "freckled favorite" is a picture/trip report member. Just ask her, no big deal, she only has BOD access not HQ.
    I saw her on a computer at Rockys one morning. BCell was also with me, not in December, but during the July invasion. I should have looked what site she was on...
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    I saw her on a computer at Rockys one morning. BCell was also with me, not in December, but during the July invasion. I should have looked what site she was on...

She was starting a thread.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leeway99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeway99 View Post
    She was starting a thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    I doubt it.

It's a stretch to think that a working chica has access, and it's even a bigger stretch to think that there are working girls that read English well enough to understand the posts.
    Its not a stretch. The chica network most DEFINITELY has intel on the pictures on the board. Who knows if they understand the posts but theres far too many instances of chicas knowing their pictures were posted (and quickly too so someones keeping up on it).
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Its not a stretch. The chica network most DEFINITELY has intel on the pictures on the board. Who knows if they understand the posts but theres far too many instances of chicas knowing their pictures were posted (and quickly too so someones keeping up on it).
    They know because people tell them about the pics, or show them the site when they are wifed up.

IMHO, the odds of a chica having access to her own account is far fetched.

Thanks

by hardcore I mean girls that try to be lazy and after 1 time want to go to sleep. I do not have time for that. I would have went back to complain to the manager with my bud but we were too tired as it was our last of 9 days there and preferred to sleep. I am not saying I would not go there again, just that the girl I chose was a bad one. There was a nice tall thick light skinned one I may try next time who was the only one who wasnt jumping on us when we walked in. Also the TLN including the salida at cristals are much higher than at la passion or at the discos.
    Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. Please understand that I have very little experience in these matters, and was NOT able to negotiate with the girls because I just don't speak Spanish. I didn't try for TLN. Why buy one when for the same price you can rent two? But most of them OFFERED the encore engagement within the 4 hours, and only one refused and frankly we didn't hit it off well anyway, so that might have been why.

I also think guests of the Ranch might get treated a little better. The girls know we'll be back tomorrow and they would like to be chosen again (that's how they make money), or get an extended date. Plus, I believe Lino has been clear that they should be nice to those who patronize his new business. And, frankly, the Mustang Ranch staff know who's treating us well and who isn't. Most of them also work at Cristals. And back at Cristals, the girls know us because we pay with tickets, not pesos. Or maybe I'm just deluding myself, but there were very few, if any, unhappy customers at the Ranch, which seems to run contrary to other reports.

I don't really understand what you mean by hardcore. In Cristal's, the girls are extremely forward, but they all seemed to clean up very nicely when they changed to leave. I even took a carriage ride with one around Playa Dorada and was proud to have her by my side. She looked classy and acted classy in public (and a talented nympho in private, which is my definition of a perfect woman). I did notice that some were pretty full of themselves...in particular the very beautiful ones who obviously knew it. I tend to avoid women who are too full of themselves. When I'm paying, this should be about me, not her.

Finally, Jeitme (not from Cristals) called me today to give me her number again. Coincidence? After I said I lost it on the board yesterday? Idunno, but I'm glad to have her number back (and no, I'm not sharing ,it's not my number to share). When my Spanish gets better (I start lessons on Saturday), I'll ask her if I can share her number...she's worth the trip.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread Information