Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cristals Mustang Ranch Resort

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Cristals Mustang Ranch Resort

I would guess he needs at least 70% occupancy just to break even, and that takes account of the spin-off benefits to the Cristal club itself. But WTF do I know? I am just an impoverished pansy!

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    I would not fuck with it either. But for a newbie that has never been with a paid whore in the DR before it would be an easy break in for him. And as the OP said he booked it before he found this place. Sounds much better than doing a maiden trip to an AI. I have a feeling this will not be his last trip this year.
    I have now promised myself to take Spanish lessons. But for an English-only speaking person, and with the alternative being a stale and uptight AI, this was a great experience at a significantly lower price. You are right, Guttaman, this will NOT be my last trip. I am seriously addicted to the D.R. Next time I want to meet up with some of you in Sosua or maybe Cabarette, but I am very content with the my experience and its relative value. I would do it again.

Yet still I wonder what the free-range Chicas of Sosua would have been like, compared to the farmed variety at Cristal's. I guess that's why I just have to go back.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Terrierist, great trip report!

To summarize (and please correct me where I am wrong), the $175US included 3 meals a day (buffet style??), room, transportation to/and from Crystals, unlimited drinks (rum, Bohemia, and non-alchoholic) , and 4 hours with a Crystals chica.

I have a few questions. First did you have to pay for food and drinks for the chicas, or was that included in the price. Second, what time did the bar close. Third, was the pool area clothing optional?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    Terrierist, great trip report!

To summarize (and please correct me where I am wrong), the $175US included 3 meals a day (buffet style??), room, transportation to/and from Crystals, unlimited drinks (rum, Bohemia, and non-alchoholic) , and 4 hours with a Crystals chica.

I have a few questions. First did you have to pay for food and drinks for the chicas, or was that included in the price. Second, what time did the bar close. Third, was the pool area clothing optional?
    Yes, your summary is correct.

For $175 / day, you got three meals, each from with a different menu. There is no buffet. These are sit-down order-from-the-menu made-to-order meals. Often I had my meals outside at the bar rather than in the dining room. I sometimes just ordered what I wanted, and even if it was not on the menu the staff were eager to please. I was never charged extra for food.

You also got to choose from dozens of unlimited drinks on the "all-inclusive" menu, from bottled water to orange juice to coca-cola to beer, to wine (not recommended, as I am a bit of a wine bigot), to highballs, to mixed drinks I didn't recognize. Specialty drinks like liqueurs and Presidente are often (but not always) extra charge. The bar is open from 10:00am until midnight. When we were partying, however, we often ordered up a few extra just prior to midnight which took us as long as we wanted.

Drinks and meals for the girls are NOT included. If you find a chica you really like, you can get her unlimited drinks and meals for 24 hours for an additional $50.00. This allows here to order from the all-inclusive menu. Frankly, I was like a kid in a candy store. I never kept a chica that long. If she was good to me, I'd buy her a meal, and then take her for an encore within the 4 hours. The girls are always hungry...it seems to be part of their ploy. But I considered buying them a meal to be a tip for good service.

There seemed to be no regulations as per clothing at the pool. It is, after all, an adults-only club. But although the girls were constantly losing their tops, guests' and the girl's bottoms stayed on. The guys and the girls were not into complete exhibitionism while I was there. Frankly, I saw enough. There were always pretty titties being proferred to some lucky gentleman's lips during the party times. I suspect that complete nudity of guests would not be well accepted by many of the other guests. But YMMV. The staff never seemed to blink at our antics, though we were not disrepectful to each other nor to the girls.

Although it may seem strange to take a SAUNA in such a warm climate, the sauna turned into a great party, and definitely became clothing optional for me, my date, and two other couples. The girls found my intolerance for such humid heat to be funny. Silly sweating gringo. But they made up for the fun. The SAUNA costs 400 pesos, so share it with friends. There's room for 6 or 7 couples if you squeeze in, and that would be a blast.

Honestly, guys, the Chicas will try to get a little extra out of you, and are maybe a little more forward than in North America. But they seemed to be on somewhat better behaviour at the Ranch. Perhaps they didn't want to cross their boss and his new business too much. At any rate, they were far less scheming and demanding than I had been led to expect. Yes, I got taken. Yes, I sometimes tipped too much. But yes, I had a very good time and I'm not regretting it.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Sounds like you had a good time and for a first time the prices aren't totally out of line for what is being provided. If you were in Sosua you'd be paying on average $50 for the ST chica and another $50 for the room so for $79 you got the convenience of everything being turnkey and food and drinks being included to an extent. I fully understand the place has to make money also especially after putting a bunch of money into opening it so the pricing isn't too bad for what you get.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

If you do any partying in Cristal's nightclub, make sure you get a written la quenta (bill).
    I had a fucking cono try to rip me off recently.
    I ordered an MGD and mi chica ordered a Bailys.
    The cono tells me the price is 500 pesos and does not have the la quenta.
    I was surprised it was so much and asked how much each drink is.
    He said mine is 200 and hers is 300.
    Fortunately, Kelvi, the bartender, saw me and came over to say hola.
    I asked him how much our drinks were and he told me 400. I'm not sure what the breakdown was but I think it is 150 and 250.
    I told him how this cockroach just tried to rip me off and the prick then claims he said 400!
    I know it is only 100 pesos but shit like this really pisses me off!!!

Cristal's has happy hour every Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 5:30 to 6:30 with 2 for 1 drinks.
    There are a couple of small signs but they don't announce it or inform anybody so just let them know that you know what time it is.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If I were staying in a hotel I would like my fellow guests to be like Terrierist. He is appreciative, he has fun and is sociable, but he is respectful and doesn't embarrass others with his behaviour, he is sensible with money but not penny-pinching. Excellent balanced and detailed report. Now seems the best time to go to Cristal Mustang, while they are trying hard. It is only human nature to slack off once the business gets too comfortable and even more so in the DR.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the great report.

Is sounds like a pretty decent deal and set-up for a first time monger experience. Not totally canned in and reasonable options. I think it sounds like a far better bang for the buck deal than at Vikings, Cat69, TotalSatisfaction, ect... I started myself at an all inclusive and went on from there. I would consider pointing a newbie traveller towards Cristals based on your report.

I am just mildly disapointed you did not venture out to look for an outside pick-up, experiences, and get to the lay of the land. But I stress just mildly. Great attitude towards this sport shown in your writting.

Good luck in future your endevours.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomad For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Sounds like you had a good time and for a first time the prices aren't totally out of line for what is being provided. If you were in Sosua you'd be paying on average $50 for the ST chica and another $50 for the room so for $79 you got the convenience of everything being turnkey and food and drinks being included to an extent. I fully understand the place has to make money also especially after putting a bunch of money into opening it so the pricing isn't too bad for what you get.
    For me it's a great deal. I easily spend $79 a day for food and drink.

The only problem is, I have to pay Crystal's inflated drink prices while I am waiting to pick out a chica.

Thanks

Thanks Terrierist,

Great info. I've wanted to go to Cristals on each of my last two trips and haven't made it either time. On my next trip down I'll be staying at a condo or villa on a weekly rate and will have 2 or 3 days in addition and now I'm thinking about a stay at CMR to fill in those days. When I add the daily costs associated with a visit, the cost at CMR are not out of line at all. If I was still a big drinker they would loose hands down.

I do have a question about the chicas from Cristals. Did you have any problems with any of them only wanting to go one round during the 4 hours or were they ok with a marathon session?

You also said you took a couple of non Cristals chicas back. Can you give us more details?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bug Boy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The only problem is, I have to pay Crystal's inflated drink prices while I am waiting to pick out a chica.
    Or drink a shitload before you get there so you only need 1 or 2 while inside the place.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Or drink a shitload before you get there so you only need 1 or 2 while inside the place.
    At first, it sounded like an excellent idea, but then it hit me ...... I'd be walking in the door with beer goggles (or in my case rum goggles) .
    Last edited by Cuba Libre; 01-22-2008 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Guys, I think that there may be some confusion...?

I think the all-inclusive rate including chica is $179 a day, NOT $79. At least that is what I thought I read...can anyone clear that up for us please??

Thanks

I believe it is $179 a day. I just did rough calculations........

$50 Room
    $50 ST Chica
    $79 Food and drink for a day
    -----------------------
    $179

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I believe it is $179 a day. I just did rough calculations........

$50 Room
    $50 ST Chica
    $79 Food and drink for a day
    -----------------------
    $179

Thats alot of food and drink.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    Guys, I think that there may be some confusion...?

I think the all-inclusive rate including chica is $179 a day, NOT $79. At least that is what I thought I read...can anyone clear that up for us please??
    No confusion here, $179 is the AI price.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Thats alot of food and drink.
    $79 food and drink for me. Figure my favorite beer is Bohemia so 12 grandes along with 10 mixxed local drinks. Figure $50 easy a day on booze for me. $29 in food is appetizers. What's that they tell Sicpup at the all you can eat chineese buffet " you go now ".

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    $79 food and drink for me. Figure my favorite beer is Bohemia so 12 grandes along with 10 mixxed local drinks. Figure $50 easy a day on booze for me. $29 in food is appetizers. What's that they tell Sicpup at the all you can eat chineese buffet " you go now ".
    But if you stayed at the NG and stocked that up in your room a case of that beer is $24 and booze would be another $20 maybe. Maybe you like it brought to you, yo no say?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    But if you stayed at the NG and stocked that up in your room a case of that beer is $24 and booze would be another $20 maybe. Maybe you like it brought to you, yo no say?
    During a 2 week vacation in the DR 2 days at CMRR might be a nice change of pace. Turn off the cell phone, eat, drink and armchair chicas in a mellow place that is not BlackBeards. Along with a Cristals quality.......... The quality would be the deal breaker. Regular chicas hired for the ranch or the chicas available that will not go below RD3000 for ST.

But then again the New Garden is not in the middle of no where. NG wins........

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

I sorry I cant drink that Bohemia and the deal breaker for me is the extra for the president beer

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information