Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Hour at Blackbeards

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Re: Happy Hour at Blackbeards

In my opinion, Blackbeards is great. The rooms are nicer than what you typically find in Sosua and they are clean, clean, clean.

The Jacuzzi. Well, search Blackbeards and Jacuzzi and you'll get more than you can read in a day. It's not to be missed.

The food. It could be better, but it could be worse. There is an Italian restaurant (O Sole Mio) up the street if you don't like what they serve at The Drunken Parrot. Personally, I ate breakfast and most lunches at BB's and wound up taking the girl I was with to dinner at one of the few local restaurants.

The service is great there and the waitresses friendly.

The down side? If you are looking for a lot of variety, you won't find it there because they only have so many girls there at any given time. I can't remember more than 30, ever.

On the other hand, I never had a problem finding someone I liked, and you worry less about not getting what you pay for because if they cause problems, they are suspended or kicked out.

I think it's safer, because you are in a remote location away from the city, in a gated community.

But, having said all this, there is so much on this board regarding Blackbeards, you would be crazy not to read at least some of it. It will help you in so many ways as well as being just damn fun.

Anyway, that's my opinion. I've been there 4 times.

ElPlomero

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks for the info. seems like it's the place to be for the first time at least. besides wasting time doing zip in the day, other than spending it with new friends, what else is worth doing in the area? I'll be there from st Feb till 6th Feb. I get mixed reports on the chicas as well. If I want top shelf women, 8-10/s am I better of elsewhere? Money is not the issue. I am not taking it with me when I go. So I may as well enjoy it now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

DITTO!!!
    One of my favorite places on earth even if it is a geriatic spa like some fake ass players say it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    In my opinion, Blackbeards is great. The rooms are nicer than what you typically find in Sosua and they are clean, clean, clean.

The Jacuzzi. Well, search Blackbeards and Jacuzzi and you'll get more than you can read in a day. It's not to be missed.

The food. It could be better, but it could be worse. There is an Italian restaurant (O Sole Mio) up the street if you don't like what they serve at The Drunken Parrot. Personally, I ate breakfast and most lunches at BB's and wound up taking the girl I was with to dinner at one of the few local restaurants.

The service is great there and the waitresses friendly.

The down side? If you are looking for a lot of variety, you won't find it there because they only have so many girls there at any given time. I can't remember more than 30, ever.

On the other hand, I never had a problem finding someone I liked, and you worry less about not getting what you pay for because if they cause problems, they are suspended or kicked out.

I think it's safer, because you are in a remote location away from the city, in a gated community.

But, having said all this, there is so much on this board regarding Blackbeards, you would be crazy not to read at least some of it. It will help you in so many ways as well as being just damn fun.

Anyway, that's my opinion. I've been there 4 times.

ElPlomero
    I've offended you.....goood

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How far is it to La Passions and is it worth the visit there. It seems you have to pay extra to take the chicas away. But if they offer variety then that's the spice of life. just don't want to be cabbing all over. Know a good driver?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    DITTO!!!
    One of my favorite places on earth even if it is a geriatic spa like some fake ass players say it is.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...hp?do=editlist
    Let's get the job done!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I won't tell you to do a search like the next 25 posters are about to.

La Passions is a massage/BBBJ joint in Sosua(30 minutes away from BB)
    massage is 1000pesos, Soapy is 1300pesos.....it's great go check it out.

As far as a driver is concerned, you have to find one on your own, either use the same guy that picks you up from the airport or use one from Costambar (he WILL overcharge you) when you get to Sosua ditch him and find another.
    Salida depends on the time of day ......the earlier...the more expensive
    They have a boom boom on site for 2500 pesos.

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by ozeskiman View Post
    How far is it to La Passions and is it worth the visit there. It seems you have to pay extra to take the chicas away. But if they offer variety then that's the spice of life. just don't want to be cabbing all over. Know a good driver?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

thanks for the info. seems like it's the place to be for the first time at least. besides wasting time doing zip in the day, other than spending it with new friends, what else is worth doing in the area? I'll be there from st Feb till 6th Feb. I get mixed reports on the chicas as well. If I want top shelf women, 8-10/s am I better of elsewhere? Money is not the issue. I am not taking it with me when I go. So I may as well enjoy it now.
    You can generally find a couple of girls in the 8-10 range at BB's. While everyone's opinion varies, here are a few from some of the recent contests.

I would avoid Oxygen ($700-$1,000US a night). I know a newbie that stayed there and although he was happy with the performance of the girls, when he described them, they seemed to be the same girls that were available in Sosua.

Vikings (about $1,500US a night), judging by their monthly newsletter, has lots of girls in the 9-10 range, but for that price you can find a 10 in your hometown.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is BB's worth staying at? Are the rooms acceptable, as in clean and good beds?
    Yes, yes, and yes. Post #21 gives a good synopsis of the place.

One thing they have in the room that no one seems to mention is the moveable mirror.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Also I want to mention The "D" Rooms are the biggest.

Thanks

The money issue is not quite what it seems. You can't tell the doorman at cristals to send you the 3500dop ST girls exclusively, and if you go to Sosua, you will find prices all over the place.

The money issue here, is primarily that some guys go down there and figure that they will drop a ton of cash to get better service.

Well, it won't work. I know. Before I knew better, I tried it myself. I went down there thinking that as long as I pay less than the $100/hr I pay here, who cares. That is the wrong idea, believe me.

On top of that, it gets worse. If guys start paying 3500dop an hour, some girls will ask for 4000dop. If the guys then pay 4000dop, the girls will ask for 4500.

Any given girl will give the level of service she wants to give, whether you're giving her 2000, 3000, or more. Unless you've bargained her down to where she thinks she's being screwed, it's all the same. Get the point?

Basically, the more we give them, the worse it will be for everyone. Including them, because it's just like here. The politicians won't let them keep it, they'll just raise prices until we go somewhere else and they're really screwed.

Also, it's not like they have a chica union down there, even though it seems like it sometimes. There are new chicas each and every day. A new chica only thinks she knows what's going on. You can find some real deals, and I'm not just talking about money.

Each chica also has different things going on in her life at any given time. Maybe she needs cash immediately and she will ask for 2000 dop to make sure she gets you, even though you would have paid 3500 and she's well worth it.

If you read the posts herein, you'll hear about hundreds of cases where high priced girls gave rotten service and 1500 dop st chicas gave this guy or that, the best fuck of his life.

You might also consider the next guy. Not everyone has top dollar to pay. If you are working towards raising the going rate, you are screwing a lot of guys, including yourself and you could be helping to create another Costa Rica.

Just my opinion though.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not to be contrary, but the "D" rooms are not the biggest.

The largest rooms are found in the other building.

In fact, D6 is so small, they put a Queen sized bed in it. I know because I had a TLN happy hour in that bed and I'm not a small guy. I should have sent #2 packing at the end of festivities.

The reason that the D's are better, but mostly in the summer, is because they are tied into the main buliding electrical system which is provided powered by the generator whenever the electricity fails. Slightly important, when you consider that D5 and D6 are over the kitchen. (which has all of our food in its refrigerators)

If it's hot and you are a sweater, like me. You don't want to be without A/C at night. Ever, but especially not at night.

ElPlomero

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Can the jacuzzi still be seen from D6?
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    Can the jacuzzi still be seen from D6?
    Probably, I know you have a clear view of it from the balcony off the disco.

Thanks

I had D6 for a week because someone told me that you can see the jacuzzi area from it.

It's a smaller room and what you can see is not worth spending any energy trying to do so.

Unless you enjoy watching others more than doing things yourself, you are much better off spending your time in the bed or otherwise pursuing the chicas toward that end.

Of course, you can't fuck all day. Even if your body would do it, it would get boring very quickly. The comiseration element in the equation takes up time and allows a break. This usually occurs during the day when many of the girls have gone home to rest and/or prepare for the evening activities. If you could do your peeping during this time, it might work, but you really can't because you would rarely find anyone in the Jacuzzi at this time.

But much fewer people use the Jacuzzi in the daytime. The vast majority of the Jacuzzi parties occur late, after dark. So, if you wanted to view what is going on in the Jacuzzi, you would typically be doing it in prime social time.

Unless you choose a girl, beforehand and shared the experience with her, you would be faced with taking the leftovers when you finish, or nothing at all. Late night at Blackbeards is quiet as a morgue. If you happen to miss the selection time, which is pretty hard, you'll be alone for the night.

So, in my opinion, it's not a practical endeavor. But I suppose it depends on how much you like watching and how much greenery is in the way now.

ELPlomero
    Last edited by ElPlomero; 01-06-2008 at 01:20 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks for the reply's. however since my last post I have scored an amzing 3 bed, 3 bath villa with private pool in a time share about 20 minutes down the road from PP. Playa Cofresi beach. Crown Villas. Does anyone know this place. It looks sensational. So I will most likely just stay there hire a car and go to BB's and Passions to find a chica for the day. However as I have 3 bedrooms and only myself there are a few bedrooms spare. I will be there 2nd Feb for a week. Anyone interested in joining me. Let me know. Any other thoughts are welcome as to the location of the place etc.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hope you're not talking about the place I almost went to.

I can't remember the name of the place, but the mandatory all inclusive fees were killer.

As a matter of fact, the week would have cost me just about nothing, as I was trading an extra time share week for it.

When I ever saw what they were looking to charge for fees, I thought it was a typo.

I called and found out that the place is ultra luxurious and if you're not Bill Gates, you will definately say "oh shit" when you see the bill.

If I remember correctly, this place was multi bedroom villas, just like you are saying, and it was at Playa Cofresi.

Check out the fees. You could be getting screwed. I hope I'm wrong, but better safe than sorry, right?

ELPlomero

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Having stayed many times in a variety of rooms I will say D-6 is small and the view of the Jacuzzi is a pain. Late at night you can hear everything that is going on down there. D-5, D-4 and D-3 (Jacuzzi Tub Room) are very large. The plus over the bar if you do not mind the noise from the Disco Thurs, Fri and sat. night is the constant AC! I also like to be able to go up to my room without as many eyes on me the entire time.

The rooms on the other side across from the pool have a couple of suites and they are of course larger than the rest. When the power is out you get no AC.

Threesomes: Annie the girl that is pictured is no longer at BB's. She was removed from what I was told. She lives in Costambar and I saw here in Nov. and she told me as well. She will of course meet you anywhere you want to go and yes she is Bi but it will cost you....she speaks good english and will be very clear what you will get and for how much.

I will be at BB's Jan 17 to 21 just ask the girls for Roberto.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Listen to this man, he is a legend @ Black Beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler04 View Post
    Having stayed many times in a variety of rooms I will say D-6 is small and the view of the Jacuzzi is a pain. Late at night you can hear everything that is going on down there. D-5, D-4 and D-3 (Jacuzzi Tub Room) are very large. The plus over the bar if you do not mind the noise from the Disco Thurs, Fri and sat. night is the constant AC! I also like to be able to go up to my room without as many eyes on me the entire time.

The rooms on the other side across from the pool have a couple of suites and they are of course larger than the rest. When the power is out you get no AC.

Threesomes: Annie the girl that is pictured is no longer at BB's. She was removed from what I was told. She lives in Costambar and I saw here in Nov. and she told me as well. She will of course meet you anywhere you want to go and yes she is Bi but it will cost you....she speaks good english and will be very clear what you will get and for how much.

I will be at BB's Jan 17 to 21 just ask the girls for Roberto.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information