Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hour at Blackbeards

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Happy Hour at Blackbeards

Hey guys. I just got asked by a brother member about the availability of threesomes at Black Beards and I thought that it might make a decent thread.

Maybe everyone with that experience could chime in with their thoughts concerning this subject.

The person who asked me was not specific about whether he needed the girls to mess with eachother or not, so maybe we could specify whether we experienced that or not.

As for me, I only had one threeway. It was with Yassi and Inez in D6, if you can believe it.

I'm over 6' and over 275# and all three of us spent the night in that small room and in that small bed.

They did not do eachother, they only did me, and I found it somewhat distracting.

I've never done it again, and probably will never.

Although, I might try it again, if the girls will be taking care of eachother because I've never done that and might like to experience it, if for no other reason than to say I did.

The only chica I know at BB's, who does that, is Liz, and for some reason, we never really clicked.

Which is not to say that I find her unattractive, only that we never happened to get together.

It's probably because I wasn't looking for her specialty, I suppose.

ElPlomero

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: Happy Hour at Blackbeards

GET ANNIE FIRST, LET HER PICK THE OTHER CHICA!!!!

If you agree on the chica then it's on and poppin, most chicas that do the happy hours wont mess with each other.
    I've offended you.....goood

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Happy Hours are hit and miss . . . YMMV . . . and sometime a waste of money and condoms . . .

that being said . . .

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=33599

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=49843
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Happy Hours. Usually double the cost and half the pleasure but there are exceptions.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My first trip at BB's I had 3 girls at once, it was a complete cluster fuck, I had to keep switching condoms, they drank all the beer in the fridge, it was to much to handle, the inmates were running the prison, I lost control.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

great analogy...

Quote Originally Posted by TMONEY View Post
    My first trip at BB's I had 3 girls at once, it was a complete cluster fuck, I had to keep switching condoms, they drank all the beer in the fridge, it was to much to handle, the inmates were running the prison, I lost control.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TMONEY View Post

Now that sounds like a fun vacation to me. I don't think I ever lost control. A few times I yelled "Get out" and started over.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Happy Hours. Usually double the cost and half the pleasure but there are exceptions.

Every February 29th they run a "three for one" special!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Ok I havent been to Black Beards YET..Jan 20th Im there BUT.....
    I have been to Santo Domingo a few times and Costa Rica ALOT !!!
    and it Blackbeards is like everywhere else...MONEY TALKS !!!!

i have never had chicas say no to girl/girl 3 way fun...Now at Zona Blue in San Jose its almost advertised when you go in the bar..the girls will start kissing and rubbing each other for you right in the BAR and if you pick one she will most always try to convice you to get Dos Chicas !!!!

That being said..If I want a girl/girl action with me as the main course at Blackbeards..I'd offer a mil propina for them to split

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

I will say this much about happy hours at bb's. Make sure that the chicas are from the same clique because that may cause some problems or a poor performance if they are not. Alot of them may be cordial to one another while working but they may not necessarily like one another--competition can breed contempt. Plus the likelihood of getting pics decreases because one chica may not want the other to know how she completely gets down. Something to think about.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree with Sultan, get girls that like to hang out together. I took three into the jacuzzi for 500 pesos each and then took one of them for TLN. It was a blast in the jacuzzi with a BBBJ from Gabby and the Mary back in the room.

I have had two girls in the bed TLN before, but it is a better fantasy than reality.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to novionomo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

My best happy hours have been the ones where I pick one chica that I like and then ask her to pick a firend. The good chemistry pays off.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Be sure to be clear if you expect a happy hour or a 3 some.A lot of chicas consider a happy hour to be 2 chicas with you and you get one shot on ONE goal. They might both blow you or take turns and you might fuck one. The other one a lot of times just sits there or even worse wanders off to scope out your shit to steal.

Happy hours generally are a waste of time. A true 3 some with 2 bi-sexual chicas can be awesome. The trick is getting 2 chicas who truly like being with each other and also like men.

I have also run across the instance of 2 chicas who like each other and will perform together but only one REALLY likes men too.

My favorite scenario has been when I found chicas who were REALLY lesbian lovers but also liked having a man in the mix sometimes. Timing and chemistry between all 2 of you is key. Be sure to be vocal of what your expectations are or who knows what type of happy hour or 3 some you could end up with.

I have had GREAT 3 somes and crappy happy hours so don't rush with the first 2 chicas offering a happy hour. It might end up being a waste of pesos for you and a HAPPY TIME for the chicas.

Good luck and happy hunting.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Start by picking THIS CHICA

She is Bi-Sexual and loves to Fuck both men and women, ask her to pick the other girl.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Her name is Annie right? She is good, one of my BB's favorites.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Be sure to be clear if you expect a happy hour or a 3 some.A lot of chicas consider a happy hour to be 2 chicas with you and you get one shot on ONE goal. They might both blow you or take turns and you might fuck one. The other one a lot of times just sits there or even worse wanders off to scope out your shit to steal.

Happy hours generally are a waste of time. A true 3 some with 2 bi-sexual chicas can be awesome. The trick is getting 2 chicas who truly like being with each other and also like men.

I have also run across the instance of 2 chicas who like each other and will perform together but only one REALLY likes men too.

My favorite scenario has been when I found chicas who were REALLY lesbian lovers but also liked having a man in the mix sometimes. Timing and chemistry between all 2 of you is key. Be sure to be vocal of what your expectations are or who knows what type of happy hour or 3 some you could end up with.

I have had GREAT 3 somes and crappy happy hours so don't rush with the first 2 chicas offering a happy hour. It might end up being a waste of pesos for you and a HAPPY TIME for the chicas.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Good points.

Thanks

Do you remember her name? It's my girst trip to DR and the site has been full of great info. I originally heard about DR when I found out about Vickings. Seems expensive by the threads on this site, but if it provides quality then it may be worth it. Same for the Oxygen resort I also saw on the threads. Has anyone had first hand experience with these places. I am looking for a g reat memory trip that is full of great women. Will I get this in PP. Am staying at BB's First Feb for 6 nights so wouild love to talk to another traveller who knows the scene and will be there then.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Her name is Annie, she speaks english also, if she's not around ask Charo to call her, She's great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozeskiman View Post
    Do you remember her name? It's my girst trip to DR and the site has been full of great info. I originally heard about DR when I found out about Vickings. Seems expensive by the threads on this site, but if it provides quality then it may be worth it. Same for the Oxygen resort I also saw on the threads. Has anyone had first hand experience with these places. I am looking for a g reat memory trip that is full of great women. Will I get this in PP. Am staying at BB's First Feb for 6 nights so wouild love to talk to another traveller who knows the scene and will be there then.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the response. I'll make sure I do. Is BB's worth staying at? Are the rooms acceptable, as in clean and good beds?

Thanks

BB's is a great place for a first trip, I will be there feb 7-10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information