Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: 1/2008 - Blackbeards Current lineup

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Blackbeards Current

Quote Originally Posted by NOWesternUnion View Post
    As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps.

Now that is really strange?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

NOWesternUnion did you take any photo I did Angela did not like her I wanted to hit Johana but she was taken do not know who Yoko is

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    NOWesternUnion did you take any photo I did Angela did not like her I wanted to hit Johana but she was taken do not know who Yoko is
    It sounds like it might be Yoca aka Stinky #1 in this thread and picuted on the left in the photo below.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Question Re: Blackbeards Current

Cuba Libre ok why stinky

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

That rubia looks familiar?
    Is that the one that napped in your car while you drank @ The SB?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    It sounds like it might be Yoca aka Stinky #1 in this thread and picuted on the left in the photo below.

Let's get the job done!

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Well .. well... The board has been busy since I last posted. Guttaman .. Don't get upset... This is just the way I feel. I think, and so do alot of people on this borad think, that the topic that i posted about is inportant. From the looks of it most of the guys on the board agree with me. As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps. People should see what the " Game " is all about and i want to protect the new guys that will be going to BB's from getting riped off and runing it for the rest of us. I work hard for my money . I'm not some rich guy that can throw money around and if that makes me sad excuse for a human being.. then i guess I am. I stick up for the MONGERS.
    Now the guys who go to Black Beards need protection?!?!?! The ultimate point and click ho setting? How lame is this?!?!?!?!?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

gotta have "Game" to go to such a rough and tumble joint like BB's huh ? ? ?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post
    gotta have "Game" to go to such a rough and tumble joint like BB's huh ? ? ?
    There is some bad Geritol going around on The North Coast, you need to watch out!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The blond was going by the name of Jennifer while I was there in Nov. One of the guys Ive met a well traveled monger spent a great deal of time with her and raved about her. As for me, Ive been there 3 times so far, twice last year and not going to compete with you guys level of experience, I pay the going rates with the girls, never wifed up with anyone but repeated with some the girls on the same trip. I simply treat the girls nice, like I would treat any other girl whether I met them there or in the US. If you treat them like a whores, they will act like whores. As we sit around talking about them, they are talking about us as well, if you act like a asshole, they will all know about it before you finish your first drink at the bar and they will treat you like one, sometimes a little kindness goes a long way.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    The blond was going by the name of Jennifer while I was there in Nov. One of the guys Ive met a well traveled monger spent a great deal of time with her and raved about her. As for me, Ive been there 3 times so far, twice last year and not going to compete with you guys level of experience, I pay the going rates with the girls, never wifed up with anyone but repeated with some the girls on the same trip. I simply treat the girls nice, like I would treat any other girl whether I met them there or in the US. If you treat them like a whores, they will act like whores. As we sit around talking about them, they are talking about us as well, if you act like a asshole, they will all know about it before you finish your first drink at the bar and they will treat you like one, sometimes a little kindness goes a long way.

Well said.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    Well said.
    very VERY well said ! ! !

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    Cuba Libre ok why stinky
    I didn't call her stinky, the person that started this thread called her that.

Click the link.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    That rubia looks familiar?
    Is that the one that napped in your car while you drank @ The SB?
    That be her.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

On the other hand, quite a few of them act like whores even if you treat them nicely, so it's not a straight cause and effect kinda deal.

Since you can't tell what kinda fuck she is by looking at her, it's a luck kinda deal.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Well .. well... The board has been busy since I last posted. G[URL="http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=4664"] As for thos eother handles those aren't mine. Those are people that i know .. We sign on from the same Comps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Now that is really strange?
    Now why the hell would multiple people sign onto ISOC with different handles from the same computer?? What are you ...18?

Just be honest and admit you are the same person as those other handles!! Honesty will go a lot farther on this board for your credibility!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    On the other hand, quite a few of them act like whores even if you treat them nicely, so it's not a straight cause and effect kinda deal.

Since you can't tell what kinda fuck she is by looking at her, it's a luck kinda deal.
    You are right on that point, some times people are who they are and there is no changing that. All the girls Ive met were all very nice and I enjoyed my time with them, maybe I was lucky or like I said they talk to each other and maybe chica network got going and they send there friends over, I never will know, but I do know I have no complaints and looking forward to my return at the end of the month.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread Information