Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/2008 - Blackbeards Current lineup

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

1/2008 - Blackbeards Current lineup

Hey guys,
    Im 11 days away from a Great 10 day trip with 5 nights at Blackbeards..

I am curious because prices do change and I saw several different figures mentioned, But who has been there in the last couple months that can confirm ST and TLN prices at Blackbeards ?

Also does anyone have current chica pics of the selection ?

Hey Jimmy why not add a Blackbeards Chica Pic Gallery ??

Last question..What is the normal or average Propina for the BB girls?

and Remember FREEBIRD LIVES !!!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Re: Blackbeards Current

The prices have been the same for the last couple of years. I was there last month. The prices are about RD1,400 for ST and RD2,500 for TLN. Ask Javiar or Paco the exact prices when you check in.

I have pics from the November bikini contest, but by the time you get there, there will be a different crop of girls working.

As far as propinas, BB's is different than a MP. At BB's the girls get set their price (up to the house maximum) and they get to keep all the money. They don't give anything (except for RD2,000 a month) to the establishment. So, generally unless it's one of my regulars (or a future regular) I don't give a tip.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Thanks Ricky...Now if we can just get a Blackbeards Pic gallery going we could all update it with each visit (hint for Jmmy)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd View Post
    Thanks Ricky...Now if we can just get a Blackbeards Pic gallery going we could all update it with each visit (hint for Jmmy)

Those chicas will be on that in a minute. No way.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    While I don't think a special forum is necessary, most of the BB's chicas don't care about their pics on the internet. They know BB's takes their pics during the bikini contests, and sends them over the internet in a monthly mailing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    While I don't think a special forum is necessary, most of the BB's chicas don't care about their pics on the internet. They know BB's takes their pics during the bikini contests, and sends them over the internet in a monthly mailing.

They went Apeshit last month with one of our guys that was there.

Thanks

They went Apeshit last month with one of our guys that was there.
    I'm surprised, besides the bikini shots, I haven't seen many other BB pics on this site. Why should they flip out, they're basically the same pics BB's sends out.

The BB chicas seem more concerned about what we say about them. I know one of the chicas gets pissed when clients post she was a lousy performer. (She kept accusing me of doing the postings).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 Times in 466 Posts

Ricky, not sure you have been following the recent events, but the apeshit storm was full blown from BB's chicas. India and Escarlet (spellings may differ!) leading the charge. Def would not be the best thing to create a special BB section.

Last I recall ST was $1300 and TLN was in the $2400 range. Tipping is always discretionary.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B_J_Lover For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B_J_Lover View Post
    Ricky, not sure you have been following the recent events, but the apeshit storm was full blown from BB's chicas. India and Escarlet (spellings may differ!) leading the charge. Def would not be the best thing to create a special BB section.

Last I recall ST was $1300 and TLN was in the $2400 range. Tipping is always discretionary.
    Wow! I never would have thought either of them would mind having their pictures posted. Thanks for the heads up.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

You're damn right they will.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B_J_Lover View Post

This is funny considering both of them know full well that their pics are all over the damn internet. India's pics have been flying around for close to 4 damn years. I got my own personal ones from when I fucked her like I am pretty sure many of you do. Shit, I got pics of her and Escarlett together when I had a happy hour with both of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    But they may care if a pic with a dick in their mouth is on the internet.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    This is funny considering both of them know full well that their pics are all over the damn internet. India's pics have been flying around for close to 4 damn years. I got my own personal ones from when I fucked her like I pretty sure many of you do.
    Both of them sent in their $99.99 for lifetime access. I thank them.

Thanks

You are joking right. Yeah, you are.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Idea Re: Blackbeards Current

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    You are joking right. Yeah, you are.
    he may be but i wouldn't count on it

it's well known/accepted as fact that many people have paid for, and still have, access that many of us would rather they did not have.

even if the chicas were not actually paying for it themselves they'd just get some captain save-a-how to put it on his paypal account and give them the password...or something similar
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jadedANDcallous View Post
    he may be but i wouldn't count on it

it's well known/accepted as fact that many people have paid for, and still have, access that many of us would rather they did not have.

even if the chicas were not actually paying for it themselves they'd just get some captain save-a-how to put it on his paypal account and give them the password...or something similar

Now why would you care if they did. How does it affect you? You don't post pictures.

First I need to kick off the few 100 captain save a hoes and then we can secure the site, hahaha.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Based upon the events we've seen previously there is more than likely a bunch of leaks. I remember when Chuckuindy posted a clothed pic of his girlfriend from LaRomana and she found out a week later. This is a city barely any of us visit ever and its far away from the areas we generally do visit.

The fact that she found out shows how far the chica network goes and how much access to the information on this board the chicas actually have.

At Blackbeards I have heard people on here say chicas were walking around with a printout of someones pictures.

Just a few days ago BCell posted a pic that a chica got back to him about in probably what 24 hrs?
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

firstly i didn't say that. i doubt that even if you were willing that you'd even know where to start.
    seriously and not slamming you at all. how would you "know" who's a cap't and who isn't?

secure the site....we've been down this road before and both know where it's lead...to a dead-end.
    i won't and needn't comment further.

Now why would you care if they did. How does it affect you? You don't post pictures.

First I need to kick off the few 100 captain save a hoes and then we can secure the site, hahaha.
    why would i care? perhaps because i care about the site.
    but you're right, it affects me little to not at all. i choose not to post pix anymore and
    i'm very careful about what personal info i post so there's little chance of anything coming back to bite me.

not that that's even close to the point.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Based upon the events we've seen previously there is more than likely a bunch of leaks. I remember when Chuckuindy posted a clothed pic of his girlfriend from LaRomana and she found out a week later. This is a city barely any of us visit ever and its far away from the areas we generally do visit.

The fact that she found out shows how far the chica network goes and how much access to the information on this board the chicas actually have.

At Blackbeards I have heard people on here say chicas were walking around with a printout of someones pictures.

Just a few days ago BCell posted a pic that a chica got back to him about in probably what 24 hrs?

There is validity here in this statement. It has be discussed amongst some of us who have frequented BB's that Raquel (one of the servers at the restaurant at BB's) checks the boards regularly looking for dirt and pics.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jadedANDcallous View Post
    firstly i didn't say that. i doubt that even if you were willing that you'd even know where to start.
    seriously and not slamming you at all. how would you "know" who's a cap't and who isn't?

secure the site....we've been down this road before and both know where it's lead...to a dead-end.
    i won't and needn't comment further.

why would i care? perhaps because i care about the site. but you're right, it affects me little to not at all. i choose not to post pix anymore and i'm very careful about what personal info i post so there's little chance of anything coming back to bite me.

not that that's even close to the point.

I would say that most Men are pussies really, meltdown when they touch a female and within 100 years, women will be the dominent ones in the USA.
    Hookers are taking control in many areas and soon they will realize that they have the money they need to really control the Police, which they can and will do and then all hell will break loose. Thats my opinion on this matter and I have no facts to back it up.

There is one way to end the snitching and that is by shutting down the picture sections and remove all the pictures. As you had said, reports are more important so most guys won't care if there are no pictures on this site.

Have fun with your responce.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information