Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/2008 - Blackbeards Current lineup

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Re: Blackbeards Current

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    They deleted your pics already
    My pics are still there, it looks like Rodeo9112 deleted his pics.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Anybody gonna be at BB's 21-24 Feb?

Rodeo

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo9112 View Post
    Okay, this BB's Trip Report is from my November trip. will follow up with pics:
    Donde esta ? ? ? ?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

My Brother and I will be at BBs Feb. 21 thru 25! This is the first time to stay there for a whole week. Last year we split our time between BBs and Sosua, previous years we just stayed in Sosua. Because BBs is so remote we are renting a car for the first time. I just can't stand paying for cabs to get around.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 566 Posts

I just called Black Beards and asked about the bikini contest and asked about "take out" the response was "it is up to the girls" I asked for a ballpark figure and he asked if I was interested in a room. I told him that I already had a place to stay and was coming to visit during the next bikini contest and was thinking of a take out.....didn't think it was that hard of a question....is it 2,500-4,000??? I mean they have posted exactly what the going rate is in-house, didn't think it was that far out of a question to ask on a take out.....Peter, can you call them and let them know your success of the new menu at LaPassions?
    Anyone have a recent take out at BB? HOW MUCH?????

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Idea Re: Blackbeards Current

TPdog you have to deal with each girl 2500 is the most they will let them charge at the resort for tlc when I was their early February one guy paid two girls 5000 peso each for two day + all the food and drink I think he could have done better some some of the girls said they would meet me in Sosus for 2000 peso as long as I paid the public taxi as you know I just got girls in sosua + they whant to eat and drink

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPdog View Post
    I just called Black Beards and asked about the bikini contest and asked about "take out" the response was "it is up to the girls" I asked for a ballpark figure and he asked if I was interested in a room. I told him that I already had a place to stay and was coming to visit during the next bikini contest and was thinking of a take out.....didn't think it was that hard of a question....is it 2,500-4,000??? I mean they have posted exactly what the going rate is in-house, didn't think it was that far out of a question to ask on a take out.....Peter, can you call them and let them know your success of the new menu at LaPassions?
    Anyone have a recent take out at BB? HOW MUCH?????
    there is no salida fee
    once outside the wall, you can make your own deal.
    I've offended you.....goood

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Hey TPDog;

John goes way out of his way to make it known that he takes nothing from the girls and they are fully independent.

I have heard it the other way around as well, but who knows?

The point is, they try not to involve themselves in booking the girls, arranging things, or even giving any other information.

Charo is who you want to call. I used to have her number, but I dropped my phone down a drain line and don't anymore.

You can get it from them though, so just call.

Don't be surprised, however, if they don't want to help you. The girls, while being independent, are there for the guests, afterall.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Take Out!

The Hotel will not be as helpful as you would like because the Hotel does its thing and the girls to theirs. Everything is for take out.

5 Steps to success:

1. Come to the Bikini Contest
    2. Find something you like
    3. Find Charo and see if she is avail.
    4. Work out a price (min. 2500 pesos over night) based on length of time, # of days, what you expect, how she gets home etc.)
    5. Leave

It is just that simple...it is done all the time...ENJOY!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't think you need to involve Charo unless you want to.

You can talk to the girl directly, if you want.

If you don't speak Spanish, it would probably be smart.

In some cases, you might want to keep things between you and the girl in the case that Charo may be the despoiler of your plans.

Nothing negative about Charo, she has to do what's right for her, Blackbeards, and the chica, in that order.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

On my last trip down there in NOV. 07, I was there during the bikini contest, some outsiders came in made there deals with some chicas and they were gone as soon as the contest was done. They did manage to take some of the top prospects of the place, but I did manage to find others to occupy my time there, so you won't miss anything, its all a matter of taste.

Thanks

Bikini Contest

In my previous post I listed in one of my steps to speak with Charo. I again make that statement even if you speak Spanish and here is why.

To avoid the "one that got away" problem I recommend talking with Charo during the contest to help with the arrangements. From my personal experience if you snooze you loose! After the first round of the contest there is a break when the judges are narrowing down the list of girls for round two and Charo will be around waiting for the results to tell the girls. That is a perfect time to tell her whom you wanted by number if you do not know her name. The girls are in a room and are not available to anyone other Charo until they are either eliminated from one round to the next (there are three rounds) or the competition is completely finished.

Often there are lots of visitors at the Bikini Contest looking for take out. The longer you wait once you know whom you want the greater the risk she is already taken. The end of the competition can be a bit crazy depending on the number of guests in attendance that day. The girls are changing, flirting and visiting with each other while the guys are moving in for the kill....only to find the girl you wanted is no longer available! Yes, you can always find a second choice or third choice etc.

Additionally, I (and many others) use this plan all the time. The Bikini Contest as I said brings out many visitors but it is also one of the times when about 90% of all the girls working at BB's are there at the same time. You will see many many girls that are not around very often.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TMONEY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

TRUE> THANKS>
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    I don't think you need to involve Charo unless you want to.

You can talk to the girl directly, if you want.

If you don't speak Spanish, it would probably be smart.

In some cases, you might want to keep things between you and the girl in the case that Charo may be the despoiler of your plans.

Nothing negative about Charo, she has to do what's right for her, Blackbeards, and the chica, in that order.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

Thanks

I want to talk about the BS Lovemaking at BB's. Don't get me wrong, I Love BB's. This is hands down the best hotel in The DR , but the girls have an agenda. once you check in to blackbeards..... the hooker network start to buzz. Then one girl has "Dibbs " on you. This is BS. Then that one girl will tell you she is in love with you. This really pissses me off. Then the will stick to you side and try to milk you for every cent you have. The best thing is that other hookers will tell you they don't want to be with you canuse your Girl X's boyfriend.... Are you kidding me? Then after trying to stop you from being with other girls , they will ask you for money for there sick mother or kid.... This has to sTOP..... the sad thing is guys fall for it and buy them all kinds of stuff........ This makes me want to vomint. STOP MAKING LOVE TO HOOKERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hole point of Dr is to get hot girls for cheap.... Not make love and pay there rent... All you westen Union guys make me SICKKKKKKKK

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NOWesternUnion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOWesternUnion View Post
    I want to talk about the BS Lovemaking at BB's. Don't get me wrong, I Love BB's. This is hands down the best hotel in The DR , but the girls have an agenda. once you check in to blackbeards..... the hooker network start to buzz. Then one girl has "Dibbs " on you. This is BS. Then that one girl will tell you she is in love with you. This really pissses me off. Then the will stick to you side and try to milk you for every cent you have. The best thing is that other hookers will tell you they don't want to be with you canuse your Girl X's boyfriend.... Are you kidding me? Then after trying to stop you from being with other girls , they will ask you for money for there sick mother or kid.... This has to sTOP..... the sad thing is guys fall for it and buy them all kinds of stuff........ This makes me want to vomint. STOP MAKING LOVE TO HOOKERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hole point of Dr is to get hot girls for cheap.... Not make love and pay there rent... All you westen Union guys make me SICKKKKKKKK
    You are preaching to the muthafuckin' choir, bro.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

coming from an icon like you blacksultan its the highest complament. I know you don't play games. I'm not one to make a ho into a house wife. How can you make a girl who takes about 20 guys a week into your girlfriend.. then send $300 dollars a month cause there kid is sick...... every Hooker has a sick kid or mother... the marry the girl.... it blows my mind. These guys are just destorying what is paradase. I am the ANTILOVE maker. a ho is a ho... what makes them better than a huntspoint bronx hooker? NOTHING........... Good luck making a ho into a housewife.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NOWesternUnion For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NOWesternUnion View Post
    coming from an icon like you blacksultan its the highest complament. I know you don't play games. I'm not one to make a ho into a house wife. How can you make a girl who takes about 20 guys a week into your girlfriend.. then send $300 dollars a month cause there kid is sick...... every Hooker has a sick kid or mother... the marry the girl.... it blows my mind. These guys are just destorying what is paradase. I am the ANTILOVE maker. a ho is a ho... what makes them better than a huntspoint bronx hooker? NOTHING........... Good luck making a ho into a housewife.
    To each his own.

I've been 4 times and I only like making love. You tell me that you'll pay for a 15 minute fuck for me? My answer is no thanks. I'll save my squirt for another girl.

Maybe it's me, maybe it's my age, but with a fixed number of shots per day, I like my episodes to last a while. Maybe I would still like them that way but, I'll never know because I was 42 when I first discovered paradise, and there's no going back.

If I can't spend at least 2-3 hours with them and do everything I like, which includes all the things that you would probably call making love, I would rather stay home.

I've seen most of them for a day or less and only 2 for more than that. I never sent any BB's chicas WU, never took any to Martinez, and they got food, beverages, and the rate, period. No BB's chica ever turned me down, and I saw a lot of them on more than one trip before taking them.

I'll confess to one girl doing such a phenomenal job that I kept her for my entire trip and tipped her extra. When I later found out she was a liar (big news here, right?) and changed tunes on me after making a commitment, I cut her loose and moved on.

I've since learned that tipping doesn't help and it can hurt the hobby, so I don't bother anymore.
    Last edited by ElPlomero; 03-13-2008 at 07:22 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have never heard that from chicas there but maybe because I was with 3 in one day and speak spanish and I probably look too street smart. One girl tried to tell me I was a nice guy as I am sometimes, and that she thought she would know me for a long time. blah blah blah. I told her I was going shopping for some clothes because jet blue lost my luggage and she said she would go with me. I am a veteran in this sport and told her no and went with my taxi driver whom I've used for the last several years because he is fair with his prices, reliable, and honest.
    NO WU is the way to go. I tell them all I am married and have a GF at home also although I am single at the moment to discourage their BS. I never give my cell #. Somtimes I will ask for theirs if I want to repeat but I think it better to just go to BB's and see whats there and then go to Sosua and go hunting. Once you have one more than 2 times they try to ask for too much shit or want you to go shopping with them and buy shit. All I am interested in buying is booze, food to cook, coconuts becuase I love coconut water with my coconut rum. And thats it. At BB's if TLN they will get dinner and drinks, I take bottles of rum and juice in my suitcase from home and this time I am going to buy 2 gallons of water at the supermercado to bring also because I am not going to pay for bottled water. And I am going to buy a bag of ice at the supermercado as well. to save on drinks and I like certain things they do not have. I will even bring 2 glasses to use so that they can not tell me I can not use red solo cups. I might buy some cheap scented body lotion that are $5 each to give the girls as a tip and thats it. I plan on 2 a night every night at BB's and Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    You are preaching to the muthafuckin' choir, bro.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will be at BB's March 23 - 27 if anyone needs me to translate spanish for them no problem. I suggest keeping it between you and the girl. I do not like Charo.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Idea Re: Blackbeards Current

If you are going to BB make sure you specify with the girls you want a BBBJ last time I was their they tried the covered BJ bullshit

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information