Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why do people diss blackbeards

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

why do people diss blackbeards

I have been to blackbeard's 3 times and the last time I was there was in February. It was my best time yet. Most motherfuckers like to go out trolling for chicas believing that there mongering technique is so damn tight. Yeah its ok to be adventurous but remember that sometimes just having the pussy present at your beckon call is SAFER. Some of yall talk all this bullshit that on your next vacation you might pick up some ho in sosua or puerto plata fuck her and find your dick and pesos missing when u are done. you dont have to worry about that at bb. I am going back in august and I will be forming VOLTRON motherfuckers and drinking gin and tonics.:gasthrower:
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

JDR

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: why do people diss blackbeards

EVERYBODY KNOWS I FUCK'N LOVE BLACK BEARDS ! !

no diss'n allowed ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

blacksultan... I hear ya man... BB's can be great if your with a cool bunch of guys to hang with and have that perfect chica in the jacuzzi it cant be beat... Why not post some pics or a trip report... we would love to hear it... Welcome to the ISOC!!!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

i always hit up bbs on the dolo. i cant get my boys to come. marriage and money. oh well glad im not them at this point in time if ever

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

i hear ya... a lot of my friends off of this site are tooooo attached to their girls or married... Or have some fucked up excuse... BB's is a lot better when you have friends to clown around with... you should plan it with some guys from here!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

we live in brooklyn baby

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

yeah we do... When is your next trip.... Ill be there (Sosua) next Saturday April 1st and we got about 18 guys from this site there that week... Great chance to hang with us and have some fun... I know it aint Blackbeards but Sosua is gonna be fun...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

got to make the donuts. right now I hoping to do a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 12 days at bb in august. I was there last year for over 2 weeks and learned and experienced some very interesting shit good and bad. But if it aint broke you dont fix it. i have to go back to sosua for some fun. I just need to find a place with a chill vibe with chill chicas when I get there. i aint for all that rah rah bullshit with them. which is why i go to bbs in the first place. I was in sosua in august but i didnt go at night which to this day makes no sense to me why i would go to sosua in the daytime. i wont make that fuckin mistake again. Unfortunately, i didnt get down there this past feb because i was going out to the club and relaxing too damn well to attempt it. having fun with the chicas and drinking put me in a certain vibe and I just wanted run with it. but in august im trying to blow some bubbles in sosua.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan
    I have been to blackbeard's 3 times and the last time I was there was in February. It was my best time yet. Most motherfuckers like to go out trolling for chicas believing that there mongering technique is so damn tight. Yeah its ok to be adventurous but remember that sometimes just having the pussy present at your beckon call is SAFER. Some of yall talk all this bullshit that on your next vacation you might pick up some ho in sosua or puerto plata fuck her and find your dick and pesos missing when u are done. you dont have to worry about that at bb. I am going back in august and I will be forming VOLTRON motherfuckers and drinking gin and tonics.:gasthrower:
    Some people have different skill levels and others more open to learning the culture thus the learned fellow would get grotesquely bored of BB's. I think its a great place if u like everything prepared for you and spanish is limited.

Seriously how do u think young attractive men that know the language would feel staying at bb's for a week? lol

We all gotta work with what we got..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug Boy For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

I diss the place because...
    • They play American music, sorry I went to the DR to be in the DR! Plus I can dance Bachata/Merengue!
    • It's in the middle of nowhere and I like to roam!
    • Too many gringos, I like to be the only one in the place!
    PS. I consider Blackbeard's to be the perfect place for the non spanish speaking, 45+ crowd.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

I Some of yall talk all this bullshit that on your next vacation you might pick up some ho in sosua or puerto plata fuck her and find your dick and pesos missing when u are done. you dont have to worry about that at bb. I am going back in august and I will be forming VOLTRON motherfuckers and drinking gin and tonics.:gasthrower:
    Dick and pesos missing ? What are you talking about ?

Stay in BB and continue to drink gin.

Take care and have a good time in August.

Thanks

I think the main complaint is simply that you can get cheaper pussy on the street. Others like to sound off about how its all for newbies (as if everybody doesn't have to start somewhere). Some don't like the way the chicas carry on, although I've always found that quite entertaining, a bit like being in the middle of some kind of weird soap opera. There are also those who complain about its out of the way location and that there is not much else going on in Costambar (there are probably just as many who relish that, depending on who want to party and who wants to relax).

But the place continues in business and, unlike a lot of places in the DR, seems to steadily invest in maintainance and improvements. So the question might really be why do enough guys go there to keep it in profit?

Some guys clearly go there for the sense of security and see no more of the DR than on the taxi ride to/from the airport. Some people just like an inclusive type of deal (and don't forget BBs describes itself as a resort). Even the most experienced guys are going to find it hard in the DR without at least a little Spanish. I found the lack of language a real problem the first couple of times I was in Sosua.

I'm making my seventh trip next month and will just be in Sosua. The main reason for this is just to stretch my budget across two weeks rather than the usual one. But I will still be hooking up with one or two of the BBs chicas.

At the end of the day, I'd like anyone to tell me where there's a better hot tub than at BBs. . .
    When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Welcome to ISOC.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

I had a great time in BB's the two nights i lived there... hehe... I also had about 20-25 ISOC friends there for my birthday and had jacuzzi parties and was a judge at the Bikini Contest... As for spending a week or two there... NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL!!!! No more then 3 or 4 nights with a few friends... And never alone!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

RELY ur from london and have been there 1times damnnn u must rack up some frequent flyer miles - how much is your plane trip to get there just curious -

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

brooklyn damnn that must have been one fucking off the hook party - did u ever stay in the penthouse at bb i am dying to see some detailed pics of the penthouse

Thanks

u wanna see a cool pic... be right back...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Check out just some of the guys that came to party for the Thanksgiving/BrooklynBeas bash at Blackbeards....

33. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Who took the time to blank out everyone's eyes? The tallest bald white guy (without the hat) is me!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Who took the time to blank out everyone's eyes? The tallest bald white guy (without the hat) is me!
    Why don't someone give a list in order of who is in the pic. Im the guy in the orange with the man purse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information