Ferolga Reports On The Dominican Republic

Santo Domingo

1. Remington Palace
Avenida Independencia #629

A big club, with a dancing area that no one uses. The girls are dressed in sexy outfits. They are mostly 7s and 8s. I took out four, one each time. They all looked cute in the club. Without clothes, they all had the massive stretch marks in their bellies.

They charged me 2000 pesos for the evening, I took them out after 12 midnight. I gave the girls a 500 peso tip.

By the end of my stay, I got tired of the place.

2. Elegant Center
Pasteur #7

This place was rundown and packed with American mongers. The mongers were cool. They were concentrating on their rent-a-girls: dancing with them and touching them everywhere.

I didn’t like the place because it was so crowded.

3.Pisne

Right next to Elegant Center, there’s a tout outside who I disliked from the moment I saw him. Even more run down than Elegant Center. It was fairly empty of men. I disliked this place.

4. Casa Azul
Paraguay #230
Between Ortega y Gasset and Maximo Gomez.

This place is relatively close to the Naco Hotel. It was a pain in the ass to find. I walked in at two in the afternoon. I had to slide open a gate and the girls were in shorts and t-shirts, wearing curlers and hairnets and shorts. One was applying red polish to her toe nails. None had any makeup on. I didn’t sample.

This place is NOT close to the Jaragua, as it says in another report. It is far from the Jaragua and the whole Malecon area.

5. Lapsus Nightclub
503 Independencia

Ugly girls, ugly club.

6.Tabú
Adjoining Lapsus

Uglier girls, uglier club.

7. Beneton
Venezuela #17
Near Avenida America

This bar is a sports bar. It works like a Car Wash, meaning that you sit with your hostess and drink. Only after 2 in the morning are you allowed to leave with the girl.

8. Bar D’Mary
San Vicente de Paula

A bar populated by very ugly women. I do not recommend a visit.

9. Mona Lisa Spa
Calle Danae
Close to corner of Santiago

It is a massage parlor. Pretty girls, good service.

They tried to charge me 3000 pesos for one hour, or sixty dollars. I walked out. The next day I went back. I walked in by myself during the day.

The guard asked me why I had left the day before. I told him that 3000 for one hour was too much, that I didn’t want to pay Gringo prices since I’m no Gringo. He told them to bring it down to 2000. Maybe one can haggle more.

I guess I shouldn't have stomped out, but I got a beehive in my bonnet when they said 3000 pesos per hour.