Thread: Doll's House...current scoop

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Doll's House...current scoop

Can anyone provide an update on Doll's House (not Girl's House)? I've read that they have alot of foreign girls (Brazilians, Colombianas, Venezolanas) and that its mainly a strip club. I've also read that take out/TLNs can be arranged with the manager/owner. I've also read that the girls there are Canadian and look like crap. Can someone please clarify and let us know how current your info is?

If not this place, does anyone know of any other places in Santo Domingo where one can get non-Dominican, non-Haitian girls (pros)? Are the girls from Doll's House (assuming they are good looking, but you can't arrange anything IN the club) available outside between/after shifts for P4P?

Thanks,

Rodeo

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Question Re: Doll's House...current scoop

i'm curious why you would specifically want to meet non-dominican chicas while in the DR?

most if not all of the rest of us go to the DR for the dominicanas
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Doll's House...current scoop

Quote Originally Posted by jadedANDcallous View Post
    i'm curious why you would specifically want to meet non-dominican chicas while in the DR?

most if not all of the rest of us go to the DR for the dominicanas
    well, I'm only in Santo domingo for one night, then going up to Sosua and Blackbeards for 4 days, so, I'll definitely get my fill of Dominicanas there! I'm in love w/Colombianas, so, if I can get one on the cheap w/out going to colombia, all the better!

Rodeo

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Strange Thread what ever floats your boat i guess...

read through Cheeno's threads or PM him.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo9112 View Post
    well, I'm only in Santo domingo for one night, then going up to Sosua and Blackbeards for 4 days, so, I'll definitely get my fill of Dominicanas there! I'm in love w/Colombianas, so, if I can get one on the cheap w/out going to colombia, all the better!

Rodeo
    when will you be in BB and Sosua?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

This guy is clueless..... or has someone else said cannot be fixed?
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Newest member of the I LIST!
    Last edited by MisterPink; 01-12-2008 at 05:15 PM.
    Let's get the job done!

Thanks

MisterPink and Beads,
    Well, actually, on this particular topic and Santo Domingo I am clueless...that's why I posted the inquiry. If you don't have anything intelligent to offer, I kindly ask you to keep your ill-perceived judgments to yourself. You don't know me, where I come from, my experience level or anything. I'm new to this board because it was highly recommended by some friends, but, I am a regular poster on other boards regarding this hobby. I have to say, this is a pretty rude way of welcoming a new member. Luckily, I don't get into flaming sessions because they often leave both parties looking like fools. We are all here for the same reason though--to help each other out. At this point, and on this topic (DR and Santo Domingo), there's not much I can offer to help you, but I can assure you, if you ever asked a question that I may think is 'simple', elementary, or even ridiculous, I would do my best to answer your question and give you polite advice on how to better seek a response...vs trying to put you down...I am better than that. That said, this is the last post I will put up in response to anything you have to say along these lines as I find it intellectually boring and juvenile. Hopefully, we can help each other out in the future, if not, the hell with you.

Rodeo

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeDR For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If you think Mr Pink and Beads were rude to you, you should read how they treat each other! Just be glad you don't sell wooden statues for a living!

Thanks

Unless they changes all the chicas since las wednesday, they all looked Dominicana to me. Anyway, nobody seemed to advertise this international connection...

By the way the quality is down at the Doll House (now Ripar Hotel).

Happy Hunting

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

MisterPink and Beads, Luckily, I don't get into flaming sessions because they often leave both parties looking like fools. We are all here for the same reason though--to help each other out.

Some are here to cause trouble and others like looking like fools.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you think Mr Pink and Beads were rude to you, you should read how they treat each other! Just be glad you don't sell wooden statues for a living!
    I recently bought the wooden statue salesman a 1/2 BBQ chicken, so go sip your Earl Grey, Abuelo.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    I recently bought the wooden statue salesman a 1/2 BBQ chicken, so go sip your Earl Grey, Abuelo.

3 years ago I bought a statue for $20. They sold the same one for $75 in the store. After that he kept hounding me. No bueno.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    3 years ago I bought a statue for $20. They sold the same one for $75 in the store. After that he kept hounding me. No bueno.
    This may win the award for non sequitor of the year.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

MisterPink and Beads,
    Well, actually, on this particular topic and Santo Domingo I am clueless...that's why I posted the inquiry. If you don't have anything intelligent to offer, I kindly ask you to keep your ill-perceived judgments to yourself. You don't know me, where I come from, my experience level or anything. I'm new to this board because it was highly recommended by some friends, but, I am a regular poster on other boards regarding this hobby. I have to say, this is a pretty rude way of welcoming a new member. Luckily, I don't get into flaming sessions because they often leave both parties looking like fools. We are all here for the same reason though--to help each other out. At this point, and on this topic (DR and Santo Domingo), there's not much I can offer to help you, but I can assure you, if you ever asked a question that I may think is 'simple', elementary, or even ridiculous, I would do my best to answer your question and give you polite advice on how to better seek a response...vs trying to put you down...I am better than that. That said, this is the last post I will put up in response to anything you have to say along these lines as I find it intellectually boring and juvenile. Hopefully, we can help each other out in the future, if not, the hell with you.

Rodeo
    MY NICKNAME IS DONALD TRUMP AND YOUR BOTH FIRED!!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dondi135 View Post
    MY NICKNAME IS DONALD TRUMP AND YOUR BOTH FIRED!!!
    I really hope you wash dat' before you lick it!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VANHORNYA View Post
    Unless they changes all the chicas since las wednesday, they all looked Dominicana to me. Anyway, nobody seemed to advertise this international connection...

By the way the quality is down at the Doll House (now Ripar Hotel).

Happy Hunting
    That is incorrect. The Doll House is still the Doll House, on the Malecon.

The Ripar Bella used to be Spa Mona Lisa, the best massage house by far in SD for many years.

The Doll House caters to overpaying tourists that don't have a clue. It's also the only place with women in SD that charges you just to walk in the door.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Can anyone provide an update on Doll's House (not Girl's House)? I've read that they have alot of foreign girls (Brazilians, Colombianas, Venezolanas) and that its mainly a strip club. I've also read that take out/TLNs can be arranged with the manager/owner. I've also read that the girls there are Canadian and look like crap. Can someone please clarify and let us know how current your info is?

If not this place, does anyone know of any other places in Santo Domingo where one can get non-Dominican, non-Haitian girls (pros)? Are the girls from Doll's House (assuming they are good looking, but you can't arrange anything IN the club) available outside between/after shifts for P4P?

Thanks,

Rodeo

Hey Rodeo

The Doll's House is an over-priced strip joint. I do NOT recommend it.

This strip club is a place for rich Dominican men to enjoy the companionship of a foreign chica.

A 3-hour V.I.P. session (a bottle of wine and a naked chica sitting next to you) is 7,000 pesos. Not worth it.

Instead, call "Irene" who is a Russian chica. She works at the Doll's House. She works at 7pm so call her in the afternoon. She speaks fluent English.

If you must have a foreign chica, then ask her if she can hook up one of her friends with you. Just tell her that you are Cheeno's friend.

Here is a thread about her.
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=68420

Have fun!!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

we wnet into the Doll's House about a year ago just for shits & giggles. As strip clubs go, this one sucks. It's totally out of place there and we left after 15 min. never to return. I would advise anyone who asks to skip this place altogether.

If that's your scene (Caribbean strip club full of Eastern Europeans) then go to the Platinum Club in St. Maarten. They run about 35 dancers a night and they can be negotiated with if you're loaded. The DR doesn't really do strip clubs well....but they do Casas and massage parlors so well that I think we can forgive that omission.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

YOUR RIGHT MR HAPPY.... I WAS DEFINITE TEQUILA TANKED WHEN I WROTE THAT ONE.

THANKS AND HAPPY HUNTING.

Thread Information