Thread: Punta Cana Resort

Thanks

Re: HELP!!! Ideas to spend New Years in DR

I ma heading to the DR at the end of Jan 08. I selected the Dreams Punta Cana (formally Sunscape I think) .... am I out of luck if I want to obtain some 'services' for an evening or even a few hours?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ottbadboi View Post
    I ma heading to the DR at the end of Jan 08. I selected the Dreams Punta Cana (formally Sunscape I think) .... am I out of luck if I want to obtain some 'services' for an evening or even a few hours?
    Punta Cana is not a whore town. I suggest making friends real fast with a few of the resort workers. These guys are slick and may be able to hook you up with a cousin/sister/aunt or what ever they want to call the chica that will overcharge you and they get a commision from. Usually guys check in with their whores.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Re: Punta Cana Resort

If you speak spanish youll find some whores. If not youll have to find someone who speaks english and spanish to help you along. Luckily theres plenty of Cabanas around but expect to pay big prices for the chicas, taxis, and the tour guide your going to need. If you speak spanish you can cut costs CONSIDERABLY.

No tour guide.

Your armed with correct pricing so you can negotiate or move to the next one.

Still probably overpay on taxis though.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    Punta Cana is not a whore town. I suggest making friends real fast with a few of the resort workers. These guys are slick and may be able to hook you up with a cousin/sister/aunt or what ever they want to call the chica that will overcharge you and they get a commision from. Usually guys check in with their whores.
    "Not a whore town"???

Man, La Punta is the best whore bar I've ever been to. In 6 continents. They've got the primo punani from all over the island. These putas are farm fresh and as lovely as they come.

Go to La Punta. They've got the finest putas in the D.R. IMO.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

La Punta. Try getting one for less than $4500. NOT.

Thanks

true is isnt a hotown like sosua. however he is correct about la punta which is a strip club with extra service if you get a room upstairs. also club Mangu at Occidental Grand is 85% hoes. somehow they let the locals in. Never did anything from that club but towards the end of the night the poor girls are so desperate they were trying just to get $30.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

you are not out of luck at all. I dont know where dreams is but you may need a cab to get to la punta. Itll cost you $100 or more. If you can wait until about 9pm and go to Mangu at Occidental Grand. Especially if you speak some spanish you can bargain. Where exactly you would take one I couldnt tell you but if you need advice you can ask some of the hotel security guards after you give them some pesos for the advice. They usually will know. When I was at Occidental Grand the security guards knew a lot of info which i never ended up using. Beware though the second floor of that club, many of the women arent really women. The first floor you should be ok.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

BTW, Does anyone know what became of the "Jazzy Club" (built exactly like the one in Santo Domingo that burned up) on the road from PUC airport? It was a bit of a clip joint but there was potential for a good time there.

You can sit at one of the sidewalk cafes in Punta Cana and spot all kinds of talent passing by on foot. I need another side trip there. The only thing I didn't like about the place is there's too many tourists.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,894 Times in 1,768 Posts

Did Mangu's also, only $6 a beer, wait 15 min for change, and only $100/hr. Been there, did that for a wedding. Sousa Feb 16-23. 2000rd max all night. See u there.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drdreamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am in Punta Cana with "wifey" until the 7th ... hope to find something to report!

Thanks

Ask the cab driver for LA PUNTA

Quote Originally Posted by nybm9x5 View Post
    I am in Punta Cana with "wifey" until the 7th ... hope to find something to report!

Thanks

Try the maids they may be willing to help you out. Some of them live at certain resorts. I hooked up with 2 at the Iberostar in 2004

Thanks
    Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,158 Posts

In addition to La Punta Club, head just outside of the small town and find Maneaters....another "disco of whores" ---- My last visit was two years ago, and I agree everyone wanted no less than $100 for a short time in a dark, almost completely built apartment building behind La Punta...in a strange sort of way it was fun sleaziness.......................

....after that session, I took another out to the back seat of my car in the parking lot. Mucho dinero, but hoes can be found in this "all couples" resort town.

Thread Information