Thread: This thread needs an update!

Thanks

This thread needs an update!

The past few months there have been some positive reports about Boca Chica. As I like to eat and not always at the Y can some of the BC Lovers post in this thread.

There is also a forum just on Santo Domingo & Boca Chica, help bring this back to life!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: This thread needs an update!

There are a ton of restaurants right on the beach. just walk down the beach during the day and pick a place with a menu you like.

At night Neptunos is the place to bring a date. Right on the water with good food and nice ambience.

D Nancy is a good italian place, and they also have a location on the beach.

There used to be a place with decent steaks on the same road as pattaya massage but I am not sure if is still open etc.

there is a burger king when you have a craving for fast food.

If you are really hungry, head to santo domingo as it has a TON of dining options.

In the day time hang out at Playa Vista and ask any of the ex pats or owners for suggestions on food etc. They also have free wifi right on the beach.

http://www.dr-tourist.tv/photogallery/index.php?cat=25 for some photos near playa vista. http://www.dr-tourist.tv/photogallery/index.php?cat=28

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2
    There are a ton of restaurants right on the beach. just walk down the beach during the day and pick a place with a menu you like.

At night Neptunos is the place to bring a date. Right on the water with good food and nice ambience.

D Nancy is a good italian place, and they also have a location on the beach.

There used to be a place with decent steaks on the same road as pattaya massage but I am not sure if is still open etc.

there is a burger king when you have a craving for fast food.

If you are really hungry, head to santo domingo as it has a TON of dining options.

In the day time hang out at Playa Vista and ask any of the ex pats or owners for suggestions on food etc. They also have free wifi right on the beach.

http://www.dr-tourist.tv/photogallery/index.php?cat=25 for some photos near playa vista. http://www.dr-tourist.tv/photogallery/index.php?cat=28

Thanks, Playa Vista seems to be the spot to be.

I like to take notes with me when I travel. It can make a big difference on your trip. Get some recent info from someone who has been there and done that. You can't beat it. That second hand information is useless! Well I heard, It ain't like it used to be when I was there in 1996, The beach is dirty cause my cousins friend told her, there ain't no night life because I know...I go to sleep at 9 pm and don't hear any music, etc............blah, blah, blah, blah

I am going for myself to find out. I just need as much info from the ones who know.

Thanks to all the BC Lovers who have replied to this and other posts!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug Boy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr herbf View Post
    Thanks, Playa Vista seems to be the spot to be.

I like to take notes with me when I travel. It can make a big difference on your trip. Get some recent info from someone who has been there and done that. You can't beat it. That second hand information is useless! Well I heard, It ain't like it used to be when I was there in 1996, The beach is dirty cause my cousins friend told her, there ain't no night life because I know...I go to sleep at 9 pm and don't hear any music, etc............blah, blah, blah, blah

I am going for myself to find out. I just need as much info from the ones who know.

Thanks to all the BC Lovers who have replied to this and other posts!

For the South Coast, prty2 and MrHappy always provide excellent information. Manigault and Djetman are also great providers of information for the South Coast!!!

The water was a bit dirty when I went there on a Sunday afternoon. I kind of lost my urge to go in the water.

I think my next trip will be to Boca Chica. Because in Santo Domingo, I bump into too many pros, non-pros, and freelancers that I know. LOL

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thread Information