Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELL ANGELS IN CABARETE

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

HELL ANGELS IN CABARETE

Read a story in the newspaper about the Hell Angels in Cabarete...
    In the last year a local gang did a patch over and now a Hell Angels Club house exists flying their colors...they are french-canadian angels from Quebec who set this up.....over 50 angels have been coming into to Cabarete during this time many of them have had over 10 trips this year...they have got local govt. to change the street name to calle 81 where their club house..8th letter =H...1ST Letter =A (hell angels) the news story goes on to say they bought up the car rentals services in sousa and puerto plata that deal with the resorts...remember these people like get into everything..
    Last edited by Citynights; 02-12-2008 at 02:07 AM.
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: HELL ANGELS IN CABARETE

There has been extensive writing on this subject on DR1. Of course the ladies there are all in a tither... But time will tell how it all turns out. Maybe their just investing in a growth business...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Citynights View Post
    Read a story in the newspaper about the Hell Angels in Cabarete...
    In the last year a local gang did a patch over and now a Hell Angels Club house exists flying their colors...they are french-canadian angels from Quebec who set this up.....over 50 angels have been coming into to Cabarete during this time many of them have had over 10 trips this year...they have got local govt. to change the street name to calle 81 where their club house..8th letter =H...1ST Letter =A (hell angels) the news story goes on to say they bought up the taxi services in sousa and puerto plata that deal with the resorts...remember these people like get into everything..
    Check DR1. They have been squacking about them for a few days now. Saw them all over the place the last 2 weeks. They were in Passions everytime i went there at night.

If possible please post the link where you read they bought the taxi mafia out.

Never mind: You probally mistook one article saying they reportedly own a car rental company in Sosua and POP along with the posibillity of hotels.
    Last edited by guttaman; 02-09-2008 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Added content

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What I have experience from them over the years from various bike rallies and events is if you don't bother them, they won't bother you. I always give them a wide berth when I see them at the same events that I attended and never had any problems.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    What I have experience from them over the years from various bike rallies and events is if you don't bother them, they won't bother you. I always give them a wide berth when I see them at the same events that I attended and never had any problems.
    Why do you give them a " wide berth " while at biker events. Is it respect or intimidation?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

My last trip in September they were in Sosua life. On guy sat on the main bar for most of the night. I would love to see how long I could sit on the bar and not be told to sit on a chair!! LOL
    They had a few tough looking dominicans kinda keeping an eye on things for them.

They were having a good time and not bothering anyone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

I think Hell Angels are ok, as long as you don't cross them in their line of business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

They are well respected on the bikers "Set" they dont bother anyone and they dont like to be bothered...they just like to go about there business and activities, they have a club house around the corner from my home.

you barely know they are there, except the summer time...there always coming and going. some really NICE screamers rolling outta there!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    I think Hell Angels are ok, as long as you don't cross them in their line of business.
    I worked for one once in CT. You dont fuck with them. Period.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

If you read the paranoid bullshit from the "know it all" old farts on DR1 you would believe that Cabarete had turned into Sodom and Gomorrah with the "new" arrival of HA.
    In fact they have been coming here for at least a decade. Many live here full-time and own houses and businesses just like the rest of us ex-pats.
    I have lived in Cabarete for the last 6 years and I count some of the HA as friends, including my next door neighbour.
    They never bother anyone and are not bothered by anyone.
    They are here for the same reasons everyone else comes here, sun, freedom and pussy!
    Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

All this "don't fuck with", and "don't bother" stuff is not really needed. Neither is giving them wide "berth", unless you just don't like being around bikers. Treat HA's or any other men the way you want to be treated. If you see a man......speak to him, if he is cool........drink with him. How many people just go out of their way to fuck with total strangers......not many......I would guess not many on this board. The rules would apply to any man or group of men:

Don't fuck with his money

Don't fuck with his main lady

Don't fuck with his ride

I've known members of various clubs, it always comes to respect as a man.

EDIT: Most of the guys I know in clubs are good guys, veterans, patriotic....just got to get to know them to get past the "Hollywood" that goes with the club names.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,768 Times in 930 Posts

thats the way to go, very good post, i have partied with helss angels in a few cou ntries i have been to and they were all good people probably better than most!,, Had a good time in LaUnion Philippines hanging with the club
    traveling the world in search of chicas, good friends and liveing life as if every day were my last

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bentwire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

21. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Willie, if you are comfortable with a criminal organization slowly working their way into your community then all the power to you. The Angels are estimated to have made over 1 billion in drug transactions in 2006.

Are the other expats affiliating themselves with local gang members? Did the HA get the money to buy the houses and businesses with their pensions and 401k plans? Wake the fuck up............. I ain't no paranoid DR1 old fart. These guys may not be doing the actual dirty work but they are behind it. Or were behind it in the past.

Years ago there was guy around my area that was well respected, ran a few businesses and always had a kind word. His neighbors all liked him and even when he was thought to be involved in organized crime they defended him. Even insulated him from media and police. He was a mentor and helped some local kids go from housing project reject to college. He was one of the good guys who turned his life around and went clean after a stay in Alkertraz. So everyone thought.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/bulger.htm

23. The Following User Says Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post

Years ago there was guy around my area that was well respected, ran a few businesses and always had a kind word. His neighbors all liked him and even when he was thought to be involved in organized crime they defended him. Even insulated him from media and police. He was a mentor and helped some local kids go from housing project reject to college. He was one of the good guys who turned his life around and went clean after a stay in Alkertraz. So everyone thought.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/bulger.htm
    The FBI say he is wanted in connection with crimes from the 70's and 80's. So he may have turned himself around by the time he was in your area,......unless by "years ago" you mean "decades ago". Was he still involved in organized crime in your town or wanted on previous charges? A good rep is a powerful thing. Politicians can tell lies to a voters face, but can almost always rally supporters to back his lie up ......if his rep can take the pounding.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    The FBI say he is wanted in connection with crimes from the 70's and 80's. So he may have turned himself around by the time he was in your area,......unless by "years ago" you mean "decades ago". Was he still involved in organized crime in your town or wanted on previous charges? A good rep is a powerful thing. Politicians can tell lies to a voters face, but can almost always rally supporters to back his lie up ......if his rep can take the pounding.
    Whitey Bulgers been around forever. From everything I've read I didn't think it was ever assumed he was ever out of the crime business. But I've just read bits and pieces over the years. And I certainly didn't live near him.

Thanks

OK, i was using Whitey as an example of organized crime and how the top guys insulate themselves and live off the suffering caused by their underlings. One of the guys in Cabarete has a son believed to be running the HA in Quebec now. It is not like the HA have been broken up and these guys decide to retire to Cabarete. Once a HA, always a HA. You think they decide to give up easy drug money to run a business in the DR. A car rental business to boot. To actually believe they are on a drug island just for sun and fun, booze and whores or some other innocent reason is naive.

I hope to be proven wrong and these geriatric bikers have no other ulterior motives but i doubt it. Too much corruption and drugs in the DR. They may be of no concern to anyone now because people can rationalize that they mind their own business and bother no one. But reality says they are a drug cartel.

I know the DR1 thread is a bit out there with meth lab speculations and Canadians getting labeled as mules coming from the DR and so on......... Big bunkers and fortresses..........

I am sure LE in Canada and the States are well aware of the nice pensioners vacationing or retired in the DR. Lets just wait and see. Someone had to be the brains behind this one: http://www.newsdurhamregion.com/news.../article/85758

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    . But reality says they are a drug cartel.

I know the DR1 thread is a bit out there with meth lab speculations and Canadians getting labeled as mules coming from the DR and so on......... Big bunkers and fortresses..........

I am sure LE in Canada and the States are well aware of the nice pensioners vacationing or retired in the DR. Lets just wait and see. Someone had to be the brains behind this one: http://www.newsdurhamregion.com/news.../article/85758
    Now that makes sense...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

I edited my first post to say they have car rentals services....the reason I posted this thread was to point out they are there in force....50 angels during the year all from Quebec.....some making as many as 10 trips remember that a chapter only has around 12 members ....admitting the LOS BARRACOS to prospect level...remember these are angels from the bikers war that started in the 90s In Quebec and claimed over 160 people killed including alot of innocent people caught in the crossfires and bombings...I wrote this because of our friends who live there and how this may effect them long term...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Citynights View Post
    ....admitting the LOS BARRACOS to prospect level...
    Oh yeah ? Hells Angels By-Laws clearly stated : members can not be African Americans. Might have changed though...

I was surprised to read Kanesetake, Quebec on 2 HA patches. Is there a new native American/Canadian Chapter being born? Never heard of this MC before. Saw 2 members in Sosua 2 weeks ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information