Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELL ANGELS IN CABARETE

Thanks

Re: HELL ANGELS IN CABARETE

: members can not be African Americans.
    I guess latinos are not seen as African American by the Angels. The Angels here in Holland have an Indonesian guy very high up in the organisation.
    El Hijo del Santo, El deseo de las mujeres, La enviada de los hombres, Polvo por el pueblo, Piedras por las ninas, Libertad por los Capos, La esperanza de Sosua, El Sindico de tu vida!!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    Willie, if you are comfortable with a criminal organization slowly working their way into your community then all the power to you. The Angels are estimated to have made over 1 billion in drug transactions in 2006.

Are the other expats affiliating themselves with local gang members? Did the HA get the money to buy the houses and businesses with their pensions and 401k plans? Wake the fuck up............. I ain't no paranoid DR1 old fart. These guys may not be doing the actual dirty work but they are behind it. Or were behind it in the past.
    G'man, with respect, I stated that HA have been here in numbers in Cabarete for a decade, now that is hardly "slowly working their way into the community" now is it?

Actually I am comfortable with the HA I know and frankly I don't give a damn if they have been bad boys on their own turf or were "behind things in the past".

I tend to treat people as they treat me.

I was simply informing the board that these guys have caused NO trouble to anyone here, not even a bar-brawl and as the OP referrred to the DR1 thread I just wanted to present a bit of balance to the more intelligent people here on this board from a Cabarete resident.

They have no interest in the "local" drug scene, where you can buy coca for 100 pesos ($3) or "pimping" whores for 1,000 - 1,500 pesos ($30+) a pop.....maybe it's just old fashioned business economics.

I am guessing these commodities have a higher value and thus a more profitable business venture for the HA in Canada.

Here they actually are only interested in all the things that most of us enjoy. Alcohol and pussy....nothing more.

I would be more concerned with all the other "bad-boys" here from many nationalities including all levels of Dominican mafiosi, hence my "old-farts paranoia bullshit on DR1" phrase.

So I am not being naive just stating things as I see it from my personal day to day experience.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

I didnt know bulger was still on the lam...i remember seeing an entire unsolved mystery episode on his life and his rise to power in boston many years ago...

say...was the movie departed loosely based on bulger?

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    Willie, if you are comfortable with a criminal organization slowly working their way into your community then all the power to you. The Angels are estimated to have made over 1 billion in drug transactions in 2006.

Are the other expats affiliating themselves with local gang members? Did the HA get the money to buy the houses and businesses with their pensions and 401k plans? Wake the fuck up............. I ain't no paranoid DR1 old fart. These guys may not be doing the actual dirty work but they are behind it. Or were behind it in the past.

Years ago there was guy around my area that was well respected, ran a few businesses and always had a kind word. His neighbors all liked him and even when he was thought to be involved in organized crime they defended him. Even insulated him from media and police. He was a mentor and helped some local kids go from housing project reject to college. He was one of the good guys who turned his life around and went clean after a stay in Alkertraz. So everyone thought.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/bulger.htm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    I didnt know bulger was still on the lam...i remember seeing an entire unsolved mystery episode on his life and his rise to power in boston many years ago...

say...was the movie departed loosely based on bulger?
    Based partly on Bulger and another guy...can't remember the other ones name...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Based partly on Bulger and another guy...can't remember the other ones name...
    Loosely based.

His #2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Flemmi Some of the stuff is inaccurate but for the most part is right. My cemetary plot is 2 rows over from where they burried his step daughter after they found her remains. The true story was he was fucking the step daughter and supporting her coke habit. She tried to get 20g out of him or said she would tell mom that he was fucking her. If they do make a movie i hope they get it right. All the books i have read leave out so many details and connections that they are yawners.

Then there was Kevin 2Weeks: http://thebrothersbulger.com/Kevin%20Weeks.htm

The book "Black Mass" is about these guys but like i said only gives basic details that have already been written about in the papers. There are others the FBI are protecting and have not named.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A healthy respect for them, I know although I ride a Harley and do some riding and hit these various events, I know who and what I am, and its not a member of one of these clubs, this a way of life for them and they will defend it to no end and they hate pretenders or RUB's as they like to call them. Im looking to have a good time, I dont want any problems, its a situation thats work for me for a few years and I'm keeping with it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

There were quite a few HA in Sosua last week. I saw them four times in La Passions, and various other clubs in town. I usually tend to mind my own business and do my thing, if I am threatened I deal with it. I don't care for their organization very much though. It a VERY LONG story, but my step-father (Native American) and his family have a not so good history with them...the past always leaves a bad feeling in my gut when I see them around.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    G'man, with respect, I stated that HA have been here in numbers in Cabarete for a decade, now that is hardly "slowly working their way into the community" now is it?

Actually I am comfortable with the HA I know and frankly I don't give a damn if they have been bad boys on their own turf or were "behind things in the past".

I tend to treat people as they treat me.

I was simply informing the board that these guys have caused NO trouble to anyone here, not even a bar-brawl and as the OP referred to the DR1 thread I just wanted to present a bit of balance to the more intelligent people here on this board from a Cabarete resident.

They have no interest in the "local" drug scene, where you can buy coca for 100 pesos ($3) or "pimping" whores for 1,000 - 1,500 pesos ($30+) a pop.....maybe it's just old fashioned business economics.

I am guessing these commodities have a higher value and thus a more profitable business venture for the HA in Canada.

Here they actually are only interested in all the things that most of us enjoy. Alcohol and pussy....nothing more.

I would be more concerned with all the other "bad-boys" here from many nationalities including all levels of Dominican mafiosi, hence my "old-farts paranoia bullshit on DR1" phrase.

So I am not being naive just stating things as I see it from my personal day to day experience.
    I don't live in the DR Willie, and I do respect your opinion in this matter, however, like Guttaman stated...it really doesn't matter where they are, they have their hands in something. They may "appear" like they are just fucking hookers and drinking, but under the surface things are most likely very different. I think the link to the drug bust in Canada that Guttaman posted proves just that! They have a long bloody history. The origination is build on criminal activities, this will never change..no matter where they are.

Thank you for your view though.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    If you read the paranoid bullshit from the "know it all" old farts on DR1 you would believe that Cabarete had turned into Sodom and Gomorrah with the "new" arrival of HA.
    In fact they have been coming here for at least a decade. Many live here full-time and own houses and businesses just like the rest of us ex-pats.
    I have lived in Cabarete for the last 6 years and I count some of the HA as friends, including my next door neighbour.
    They never bother anyone and are not bothered by anyone.
    They are here for the same reasons everyone else comes here, sun, freedom and pussy!
    Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
    You couldn't have said it better !!!!!!!
    thanx

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts

I ride and have ridden for years and No blacks are not allowed to be members.... And why the fuck would I want too anyway??? They have there hands in all kinds of shit. But they are still in the D.R. So they are still foreigners in a foreign land. I give anyman his respect as long as he earns it. I'm on vacation when I'm down there so fuck'em, they do there thing and I'll do mine.....
    Last edited by DEPUTY DAWG; 02-16-2008 at 12:10 AM.
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DEPUTY DAWG For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I posted the following on DR1 just to see what kind of reaction I would get. Not a bite! So let's see what happens here:

OK, so the HA are entrenched in their "fortified bunker" and "barbed wire" encircled residence. Seems like a perfectly natural way to blend in with the neighbourhood. So now let's see if the 'Ndrangheta set up "shop" on the North coast......or maybe they are already there. Just another group of fine, upstanding businessmen and community leaders who are only there for commercial purposes and having a fun filled vacation. However, they won't be riding choppers and wearing colours!
    Soy un zorro en una jauria de perros

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information