Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Beard's . . . whine'n little bitches ! ! !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Re: Black Beard's . . . whine'n little bitches ! ! !

I did the closest thing to staying there without actually staying there.

I couldn't get a night at BB's when I missed my flight.

I got as far as being in the roombefore leaving. I wound up passing on Loase because they were having problems with their generator and Costambar was having a persistant blackout. I stayed at a cabana for the night.

The place looked nice, and you could surely make another Blackbeards out of it.

It's a little out of the way, and they'd have to fix the road, but other than that, I'd stay there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

I was there for the 1st time this past January...it was pretty lame and dead there, Im giving it another chance soon by word of TPdog during there "Bikini Contest" maybe I'll have a better time...

we'll see

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    I READ ALL THE BAD THINGS HERE about BB's. It almost made me not go. In fact in the past it kept me from going. I was glad to read some good things about it and also some PM's that were truthful as to the quality.
    I am glad I did not listen and that I went.
    YM999:

Glad you had a good time. Last time I talked to you, thought you were going Easter time. . . change of plans?

I have to agree that BB's is the most comfortable place I've stayed in the DR in terms of chica friendly places. Comfortable bed, hot shower, excellent AC, no problems what so ever.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After reading everything here I read about BB's. Yes I paid in Pesos for everything as I went along. I do not like to use my CC in DR anyways because I do not trust anyone and am afraid someone might get the reciept and use the number sometime. I dont need my cc company calling me to tell me bad news.

Also, Charo is not cool in my opinion. I found a skinny hot girl I wanted invited her to sit with me bought her a drink. Charo told her a client she previously had was upstairs in the bar asking for her. She told me she was going to talk to him and come back. I left the seat in the restaurant and sat on the couch to see what she was going to do. I walked up to the upstairs disco to peek and went back to my seat in the lounge area downstairs on the couch.

30 minutes later she came downstairs and told one of the bartenders who I became friendly with to ask me If I was still interested in her. I did not understand why she couldnt ask me herself because I speak spanish and when I was talking to her earlier it was in spanish. Of course I told the bartender I was not interested in her and then the girl came over to me and asked me to forgive her and I just laughed at her. She went back upstairs and then walked out quickly and went home for the night. She looked a little pissed to me.

I do not want drama on vacation.

It is poor business on Charo's part to expect a girl to get up while talking to a potential client to go talk to another one, but maybe he tipped Charo. Who knows, I was just surprised at it.

There was one girl I only saw once and then again when I was leaving who had extremely beautiful hazel eyes, long dark curly hair, who I will definitely check out next time in about 1 month.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Clap Re: Black Beard's . . . whine'n little bitches ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    After reading everything here I read about BB's. Yes I paid in Pesos for everything as I went along. I do not like to use my CC in DR anyways because I do not trust anyone and am afraid someone might get the reciept and use the number sometime. I dont need my cc company calling me to tell me bad news.

Also, Charo is not cool in my opinion. I found a skinny hot girl I wanted invited her to sit with me bought her a drink. Charo told her a client she previously had was upstairs in the bar asking for her. She told me she was going to talk to him and come back. I left the seat in the restaurant and sat on the couch to see what she was going to do. I walked up to the upstairs disco to peek and went back to my seat in the lounge area downstairs on the couch.

30 minutes later she came downstairs and told one of the bartenders who I became friendly with to ask me If I was still interested in her. I did not understand why she couldnt ask me herself because I speak spanish and when I was talking to her earlier it was in spanish. Of course I told the bartender I was not interested in her and then the girl came over to me and asked me to forgive her and I just laughed at her. She went back upstairs and then walked out quickly and went home for the night. She looked a little pissed to me.

I do not want drama on vacation.

It is poor business on Charo's part to expect a girl to get up while talking to a potential client to go talk to another one, but maybe he tipped Charo. Who knows, I was just surprised at it.

There was one girl I only saw once and then again when I was leaving who had extremely beautiful hazel eyes, long dark curly hair, who I will definitely check out next time in about 1 month.

Did you pull up Charo and GET REAL with her. Trust me when I say that she would listen to your concerns. She is a good person and in my opinion the best thing to happen to the place because she keeps the chicas in check as best she can and does not take any ridiculous shit from them . It is hard to be a mamasan. It is a stressful muthafuckin job that John has really no desire to deal with unless it directly affects his cash flow. She cares about the girls who work there. And I give her credit because she has been given some degree of power to make sure the chicas are held accountable to some basic standards (which each individual customer can accept or not) which have improved BB's moreso than the physical improvements that John has made to the property. This has nothing to do with the silly muthafuckas who are going completely overboard in spoiling the chicas who work there. Regalos arent necessarily a bad thing. But getting whipped into a pattern of giving and giving and giving can create a hell that gives the illusion of heaven. Anyway, not to go off on tangents, If any guy who goes to BB's and has any issue, pull her up. She will try to work it out.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    From what I have read on ISG, the chicas at Barba Negra are milkin' the fuck out of guys. And I mean milkin' em hardcore. Houses, scooters, and all types of shit being bought for them.
    Have you got a link to that thread?

I'm not sure if the chicas are mlking the guys, or if the guys are just trying to impress the chicas. There are a couple of guys that IMHO go overboard trying to impress the chicas.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Hey Jayman I heard next month BBs is totally banning Captain Morgan from the premises! No more bringing any Captain Morgan into the resort at all.

Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Hey Jayman I heard next month BBs is totally banning Captain Morgan from the premises! No more bringing any Captain Morgan into the resort at all.

Beads,
    You missed the other part of the new rules. They also banned red plastic cups!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

And no more sex in the Jacuzzi. Clothing required at all times in the jacuzzi. For the older guests you must wear a depends garment!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Sult,

this Charo sounds interesting...can she be "propositioned"? or is she a straight "NON-WORKER".

Did you pull up Charo and GET REAL with her. Trust me when I say that she would listen to your concerns. She is a good person and in my opinion the best thing to happen to the place .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 566 Posts

I think she is the new Elisabeth....basicly the pimp that runs the show....making sure that the girls show up on time and take care of the customers...I may be mistaken, but know that Elisabeth no longer is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    Sult,

this Charo sounds interesting...can she be "propositioned"? or is she a straight "NON-WORKER".

Thanks

As long as we are on the BB thread....how much is take out now a days?
    I will be there on March 8th for the bikini contest and staying at the Palms so take out is the only option.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TPdog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPdog View Post
    As long as we are on the BB thread....how much is take out now a days?I will be there on March 8th for the bikini contest and staying at the Palms so take out is the only option.

(and here I am working hard trying to fix you up with "nice" girls, and you revert to your old monger ways....... you have been hanging with Moshy waaaaaay too much! )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post

(and here I am working hard trying to fix you up with "nice" girls, and you revert to your old monger ways....... you have been hanging with Moshy waaaaaay too much! )
    Damn you come up with some good looking girls...she is too short for Andi, but would take that out any day!!

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPdog View Post
    Damn you come up with some good looking girls...she is too short for Andi, but would take that out any day!!
    But good sir, look again.....that is in fact Andi.
    (She has been around a looooong time and has gone through many different looks).

Hempstead, I think it's about time that you personally take TP under your wing.

Thanks

Sult,

She is happily married.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Sult,

Charo is a respectable married woman. Don't disrespect her, you will make yourself look like an asshole.

To the other poster who felt slighted, The girl was probably with the other guy first. I'm almost positve if you were with her first you would have gotten preference. Charo is all about keeping the clientes happy. I love that lady.
    I've offended you.....goood

26. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    But good sir, look again.....that is in fact Andi.
    (She has been around a looooong time and has gone through many different looks).

Hempstead, I think it's about time that you personally take TP under your wing.

That is not Andi, that is Miel.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    No thanks JDR. Not into retirement homes.
    I love this retirement home! I am here right now with my wingmen Abe Simpson and Corrado Soprano.

This morning I got a sponge bath from Sirena. Later India came in to see me at medication time and she showed me how to swallow my little blue pill easier my mixing it in with some apple sauce.

We are looking forward to topless bingo. After lunch we will do"Lite Splash" water exercises in the jaccuzzi and then I heard there will be finger painting and bed-pan relay races for those who are up to it.

Wait a minute. . .there is a big commotion going on now. . . A guy that looks like Jayman (? ) just ripped a sink out of the wall and threw it through the window. A bunch of the old geezers are following out the window and they are running off in the direction of Sosua.

Gotta go!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

From what I have read on ISG, the chicas at Barba Negra are milkin' the fuck out of guys. And I mean milkin' em hardcore. Houses, scooters, and all types of shit being bought for them.
    I don't think the girls are doing anything different then what others girls are doing. We all know stories of WU novios, doing shit for girls, hell Ive seen guys buy girls tons of stuff and give them money, only to watch them leave to the airport and she's on the next dick that comes in. The only difference with BB's you can say is they get the extreme novice in this game who have no idea what they are getting themselves into or they may think because they around the SC or pros scene, that they are no rookie and wont be taken, but these girls are a totally different animal. Sometimes simply, the little head does the thinking

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information