Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do YOU choose?

Thanks

How do YOU choose?

OK you're at the Merengue Bar doing the lap of honour. Or at Classicos surveying the talent. There are 50 or 100 chicas, nearly all young, mostly stunningly dressed, many beautiful, a lot sexy, all willing. Some look blank as you pass, some look you in the eye, some smile, some grab your hand, some rub you up. There's too much noise to talk and get to know her, even if you did have a common language.
    So how do you choose? And I don't mean "how should one choose"? I mean what makes you, personally, pick out one from the lineup?
    I'll kick off and tell you how I choose (or, sadly, more accurately "chose").
    I don't think I exclude too many because of looks, except for too much fat. I've known enough plain girls who were great in bed, and the opposite too. Sexiness, smart clothes and good carriage always attract, but make me wary too (they often think too much of themselves). And I love tall girls (as long as they're not men).
    But I suppose, after some bad Jekyll and Hyde experiences (and I haven't even written about the worst), I was first and foremost looking for someone who looked as if she wouldn't change into a harpie the minute we reached the hotel room. So I would watch how they talked to their friends for clues about their personality. Any sign of toughness and they were out.
    If she obviously liked dancing it was a good sign, e.g. was already dancing alone or with her girlfriends. I always looked at those before the onlookers.
    Then I don't like the ones who grab me. Not a promising sign. The disco fondle, though delicious, is too calculated, a sign of too much professionalism that tends to produce too mechanical an act in bed. However a sexy dancer (I mean sexy when dancing with me) never fails to turn me on, and tends to make me hand over control to the autonomous regions.
    But I guess it's all about the contact. A little smile always helps. And if she keeps on smiling once she's got me on the dance floor it makes a difference. Especially if she then actually looks at me occasionally, which very few of them actually did. Too much chatting to the girfriends while dancing with her back to me was always a turnoff.
    Now I don't pretend my method was good. It's too superficial, and it usually made me end up with girls who were a bit too shy. And quite a few times it ended up with me going home alone.
    But I'm not asking for advice or criticism. We're all different. What I'm asking is - what makes YOU pick one out?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cuddler For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: How do YOU choose?

Quote Originally Posted by cuddler View Post
    But I'm not asking for advice or criticism. We're all different. What I'm asking is - what makes YOU pick one out?
    Pretty much using the criteria you just listed. My dick will point out the short list. After that it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll want a puta to "jungle fuck" and I'll pick a sturdier Chica with a few miles on her and that is usually a two hour deal. Sometimes I'll want a puta to provide the full GFE and that's where it gets tricky. What I look for most in choosing a TLN is a Chica who doesn't like being in the joint. I'll see her sitting back and not interfacing with more than one or two others. She will also be reluctant to run up on incoming clients. This usually equates to "new to the game" and after a little TLC and maybe a little "Y" dining to orgasm this type will get you the best TLN value. You'll have to peel her off you the next day. If they warrant an encore performance, this type of Chica will usually show her appreciation by curling your toes up really tight and trying all her freakiest tricks on you. In a year she'll be just like the rest of them so hit it like it's melting.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 903 Posts

I usually just go for the shy, wells dressed and clean looking ones. Motion her over to check out the chemistry and decide from there. I never go for hardcore or smokers.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

if i get a five pound chubby on just by looking at she's the one
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

To twist an old American television commercial a bit ("Starkist"???),

"I'm looking for Tuna with good taste!"

I'm fortunate enough to be able to spend enough time in the DR that I don't feel presured and can be somewhat selective.
    There has to be a certain degree of chemistry involved (even realizing that it may, to a certain degree, be somewhat artificial).

But in re-reading your original post, I probably should excuse myself as nowadays I rarely go to Classicos to find chicas.
    More often, If I'm in Classicos/Merengue with a chica, it's because I've met her elsewhere.
    (hard to find chicas with good taste IN Classicos!)

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Thanks to Jagu & Greydread

what they mentioned here is pretty much my criteria...i almost always leave with a chica who doesnt really interact much with other chicas or gringos and just chills in the cut to herself looking nice, pretty, neat and well dressed. NO SMOKERS! and if she is merely nursing a presidente even better...i dont like those wild, flashy all over the dance floor, bouncing from club to club putas

Quote Originally Posted by jagu View Post
    I usually just go for the shy, wells dressed and clean looking ones. Motion her over to check out the chemistry and decide from there. I never go for hardcore or smokers.

choosing a TLN is a Chica who doesn't like being in the joint. I'll see her sitting back and not interfacing with more than one or two others.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 566 Posts

Great question......First of all there has to be an attraction, depending on my mood it could be a lot of different types. Second, once the initial connection is made she has to be into me.....pretending is fine but if I buy her a drink she better be paying attention to me and start with some body contact and shit like that. Next, is on the dance floor...same thing, has to be into me with a lot of contact. Lastly, for now she has to speak or understand a little english...unless it is purely a sexual thing and I want a ST...I'm more into the all nighter so a little conversation goes a long way.
    Over the past year I have walked away from a lot of chica's on the dance floor because I just don't feel the "vibe"...this is my fantacy and if they want to be in it and receive $$$ then these have to all be in place.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TPdog For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Why choose? You see 10 that you want, you try them all out over your vacation.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    the most I can do in a day is 3 and that on the first day I going to the gym every day now I will try and do better

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    the most I can do in a day is 3 and that on the first day I going to the gym every day now I will try and do better

In Colombia I take a Cilias every other day, I try to sample 5-6 a day because there are so many.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In Colombia I take a Cilias every other day, I try to sample 5-6 a day because there are so many.
    you are a my hero I will try and do better

Thanks

and we have debated over breakfast about your animalistic behavior!!!!! your attention span is all of 2 minutes...

that 6 a day stuff is a waste in my opinion...if i cant bust 6 times, its a waste to me.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    you are a my hero I will try and do better

For $15 a session, I will try them all.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    and we have debated over breakfast about your animalistic behavior!!!!! your attention span is all of 2 minutes...

that 6 a day stuff is a waste in my opinion...if i cant bust 6 times, its a waste to me.

When you are on your dealth bed with $100,000's or even a million left over, you will realize, its not really a waste.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Laughing Re: How do YOU choose?

I wish I was 18 and had the time and monie I have now .I wish they could event a pill that gave me more juice
    </IMG>

Thanks

your just a freaking slut...admit it!!!!!!!

plain ole slutty...

When you are on your dealth bed with $100,000's or even a million left over, you will realize, its not really a waste.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

your just a freaking slut...admit it!!!!!!!

plain ole slutty...
    Slutty with cash to burn.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, well, I wondered who would derail this thread and in what direction. You're good at your job, I must say, Jimmy, stirring the guys up to good f(l)ights of fantasy.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to cuddler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cuddler View Post
    Well, well, I wondered who would derail this thread and in what direction. You're good at your job, I must say, Jimmy, stirring the guys up to good f(l)ights of fantasy.

Well since we are "threadjacking".......
    Cuddler, how is/was brother Weyland doing?
    We Americans are interested in your take on a fellow "Continental" and OBE recipient?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

I like picking 1k st's early in classicos and then going back for more, for example:

Otherwise, if it's late, I'll wait it out..even if there's one I want, sometimes I'll have in my head(s) something better may pop up. Sometimes it happens, other times I leave solo- no importa, chances are I had daytime action anyway! You can read a lot off body language, that's the key for me.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BCell For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information