Thread: Holiday Briton hospitalised after 'Lorena Bobbit-style attack'

Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 734 Posts

Holiday Briton hospitalised after 'Lorena Bobbit-style attack'

Unknown assailants have cut off the penis of a British tourist on holiday in the Dominican Republic, Spanish language news sites have reported today.

The victim of the Lorena Bobbit-style attack, named in local press as Alan Paul Khardreed, 43, is said to have been rushed to hospital last night in a desperate attempt to sew his penis back on. His identity has not yet been confirmed by British officials.

The attack was driven by "passionate motives", police sources claimed.
    The incident is said to have happened at a three-star hotel in the popular resort of Cabarete in the north of the Spanish-speaking country.

The man reportedly claimed that he was attacked by strangers in his room while he was sleeping. His screams of pain and terror alerted hotel personnel, who called the police.

He is now in a private medical centre in the city of Puerto Plata, where doctors were attempting a graft in a desperate effort to save the organ.

It is unclear if they succeeded.

Police said they had already interviewed people in connection with the attack, and were trying to determine if they were local or foreigners.

A spokesman for the medical centre that the victim is reported to have been taken to said they had no record of his name.

The name "Lorena Bobbit" became synonymous with "penis removal" after she took revenge on her husband John in 1993 for raping her.

The Dominican Republic shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti, one of the world's poorest countries.

Cabarete, 25 miles east of Puerto Plata and around 15 miles east of the international airport, is a charismatic little beach town that attracts sports enthusiasts and sun worshippers from all over the world.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gmalet For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Re: Holiday Briton hospitalised after 'Lorena Bobbit-style attack'

When i read the title i got a sick feeling deep down. That shit is fucked up. Guess it is time to hit DR1 and see what the gossip is.

Added: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

Sounds like this guy could have been trying to hop an iron gate or fence and slipped onto the spikes. Then slid off scratching his back and busting his ball sack open. I am sure the dude was hammered.
    Last edited by guttaman; 02-27-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Added content

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Idea Re: Holiday Briton hospitalised after 'Lorena Bobbit-style attack'

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    When i read the title i got a sick feeling deep down. That shit is fucked up. Guess it is time to hit DR1 and see what the gossip is.

Added: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

Sounds like this guy could have been trying to hop an iron gate or fence and slipped onto the spikes. Then slid off scratching his back and busting his ball sack open. I am sure the dude was hammered.
    Jim you are turning into a good detective they shod have had you in aruba on the Natalee Holloway' case hope you are feeling well

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    Jim you are turning into a good detective they shod have had you in aruba on the Natalee Holloway' case hope you are feeling well
    Happened to me before. Emerson College has those iron fences. Missed the ball sack but got the thigh.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

OK, now the real reason I had to move from Cabarete after the first night has come out. I was luckier than that guy. I woke up just in time and had the presence of mind to grab my camera. Luckily the flash startled her. She dropped the shears and fled. I wasn't sure if the Thunderstars had put her up to it (they consort with all the scum of Sosúa beach) so I made some excuses next morning and moved out to Puerto Plata where I only had to worry about Wanda and her machete and I'm used to that.

Last edited by weyland; 02-27-2008 at 02:33 PM.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What a hairy bastard! Are you getting a trim? Or just asking her what "please cut off my balls" is in Creole?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    OK, now the real reason I had to move from Cabarete after the first night has come out. I was luckier than that guy. I woke up just in time and had the presence of mind to grab my camera. Luckily the flash startled her. She dropped the shears and fled. I wasn't sure if the Thunderstars had put her up to it (they consort with all the scum of Sosúa beach) so I made some excuses next morning and moved out to Puerto Plata where I only had to worry about Wanda and her machete and I'm used to that.

Weyland,

Glad to have you back intact!
    Blue Devil

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

now thats some funny shit, I am still cracking up.....
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gmalet View Post
    The Dominican Republic shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti, one of the world's poorest countries.
    WTF has that got to do with it?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gmalet View Post
    Unknown assailants have cut off the penis of a British tourist on holiday in the Dominican Republic, Spanish language news sites have reported today.

The victim of the Lorena Bobbit-style attack, named in local press as Alan Paul Khardreed, 43, is said to have been rushed to hospital last night in a desperate attempt to sew his penis back on. His identity has not yet been confirmed by British officials.

The attack was driven by "passionate motives", police sources claimed.
    The incident is said to have happened at a three-star hotel in the popular resort of Cabarete in the north of the Spanish-speaking country.

The man reportedly claimed that he was attacked by strangers in his room while he was sleeping. His screams of pain and terror alerted hotel personnel, who called the police.

He is now in a private medical centre in the city of Puerto Plata, where doctors were attempting a graft in a desperate effort to save the organ.

It is unclear if they succeeded.

Police said they had already interviewed people in connection with the attack, and were trying to determine if they were local or foreigners.

A spokesman for the medical centre that the victim is reported to have been taken to said they had no record of his name.

The name "Lorena Bobbit" became synonymous with "penis removal" after she took revenge on her husband John in 1993 for raping her.

Cabarete, 25 miles east of Puerto Plata and around 15 miles east of the international airport, is a charismatic little beach town that attracts sports enthusiasts and sun worshippers from all over the world.

THAT WAS ON HIS RETURN TRIP TO THE DR , AFTER SHE SAW HER PICTURES POSTED ONLINE......

Thanks

British man loses manhood in Dominican hotel

Article from www.dominicantoday.com says it all.

Santo Domingo.– A British man is believed to have lost his penis when he was attacked by strangers in a Dominican hotel room, online paper The Sun reported yesterday.

According to the report, the holidaymaker was understood to have undergone an emergency operation at a private medical center in a bid to save his manhood.

The incident is thought to have happened at a three-star hotel in the popular Cabarete in the north of the Dominican Republic when strangers burst into his room while he slept.

Media sources named the victim as Alan Paul Khardreed. He was reportedly taken to a private hospital in the nearby town of Puerto Plata where doctors tried to sew his penis back on.

Police in Puerto Plata who are investigating the bizarre incident are already said to have quizzed several people. It is thought detectives are still trying to establish whether the crime was committed by foreigners or locals.

They are understood to be treating the incident as a crime of passion. Staff at the Camino del Sol Hotel in Cabarete alerted paramedics and police after hearing the man's cries for help.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bachag For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Re: British man loses manhood in Dominican hotel

We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

Thanks

i just saw this in the daily news... mr. pink.....the last line says it all.... this means you.....!

Tourist has penis chopped in D.R.
    DAILY NEWS STAFF

Thursday, February 28th 2008, 6:07 PM

A British tourist is recovering in the Dominican Republic after mystery attackers apparently tried to slice off his penis.

Alan Reed, 43, was found lying in a pool of blood by his fiancée, Ellie Rothery, 21, after a night out in the popular resort of Cabarete near Puerto Plata.

Reed, who claims not to remember very much about his ordeal, is expected to fully recover.

"I have a lot of stitches and I'm still in a lot of pain but it could be a lot worse," he said Wednesday. "The doctors have sewn me up and have told me there'll be no long term damage.

The pair, both from London, became separated after Rothery accompanied a pal to a nearby taxi stand during a dinner. When she returned, Reed was gone.

Rothery said she spent nearly two hours combing the town and nearby beach in search of him after he disappeared from their restaurant table. Eventually, she headed back to their hotel and found him lying semi-conscious on their bed.

"He was sprawled out on the bed in just a pair of shorts that were covered in blood when I walked in,” Rothery said. “The sack around his left testicle was completely detached and he had two big gashes in his penis.”

Inspector Contreras, of the Dominican Republic's National Police at Cabarete, said this was an unusual incident.

"We believe this happened at an isolated spot on the beach between the resort and the victim's hotel which is about three miles away.

"The problem is he hasn't been able to tell us anything because he said he can't remember anything.

Inspector Contreras said he believes Reed had been drinking heavily that night

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mods: please add these posts to the other thread and close this one.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

From what I understand his version, is a little dubious at best. His girl told the press that it happened on some coral reef. I don't know what happened but there is more to this story than what he is saying at this time.

Thread Information